Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Geeks not interested in sports? Yeah the stereotype has been filled.

A good 9/10 for me. So cool to see the best athlets in the world. Even if you don't know shit in the sport you are watching, you know you'll be watching the best of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Does 0 count? otherwise 1.

10+ Year Old Account
    1/10 ill check out the medal count at the end.

10/10 for summer
    9/10 for winter

Summer olympics are a bit boring in contrast to the winter games for me, i mean the main event everyone watches everytime is the 100meter sprint and a main event that lasts like 9.5-10 seconds and then its over i mean really ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GarlicGuy View Post
    I love sports. But I truly hate the Olympics. So, I am going with a 1.... however, I would give the winter Olympics a 3 or 4.
    before london games, a solid 8, now a zero. Our 2012 squad was a fucking shamble. One guy lost because he stayed up all night partying the night before and was too hung over to swim. Our womens swimming team was too busy fucking everybody in the olympic village to do anything good beyond a relay. That's all the Olympics is now, they just meet up and have fucking orgies, iirc in 2012 they had problems keeping condom machines restocked.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    before london games, a solid 8, now a zero. Our 2012 squad was a fucking shamble. One guy lost because he stayed up all night partying the night before and was too hung over to swim. Our womens swimming team was too busy fucking everybody in the olympic village to do anything good beyond a relay. That's all the Olympics is now, they just meet up and have fucking orgies, iirc in 2012 they had problems keeping condom machines restocked.
    Would say its rather easy to get distracted when there are 10 out of 10 male/female athletic bodys running around the olympic village , they are human afterall.

I have no interest in watching sports at all in my country, why would I consider watching Global sports? :P

0/10 - but I get why others like it. Let them have it. I'll catch the controversies online and so I can still hold conversations the next day. :P

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorianus View Post
    Summer olympics are a bit boring in contrast to the winter games for me, i mean the main event everyone watches everytime is the 100meter sprint and a main event that lasts like 9.5-10 seconds and then its over i mean really ?!
    just no ?

Deleted
    10. Actually flying to Brazil to watch it

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    10. Actually flying to Brazil to watch it
    stay clear of favelas, curiousity kills not just cats.

I myself am a olompic winner

0, outside the inevitable violence i always see on liveleak from there.

10/10

Love sports and nothing's more interesting than the Olympics for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summer Olympics 7/10 and Winter Olympics 8/10. I like watching sports but prefer ice hockey and football.