Thread: Match chat QQ

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I wouldn't say it myself but that's kind of funny.

Mei is basically the devil. She's my least favorite character to play against, I rage at my computer screen pretty often when I do.
    I mainly use mei because its generally a safe bet. I have ways to save myself and a self heal with cc thrown in. If I'm in a game with my friends I will play anything, but in pubs its normally way to chaotic to just do what I want or sometimes whats needed.

I've actually been surprised how little salt there's been. With matches so short and hectic there isn't much time to get pissy I suppose.

Also, game's new and people are still overwhelmingly positive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Breaking News:

Toxic players exist in all forms of gaming...!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    I wouldn't say it myself but that's kind of funny.

Mei is basically the devil. She's my least favorite character to play against, I rage at my computer screen pretty often when I do.
    Swap to Pharah
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Swap to Pharah
    I need more Pharah practice, I'm pretty bad on her.

I landed in a group in the midst of throwing shit at each other. racial slurs included. the guy QQing the most is a tracer on the other team. I go junkrat, and make him all kinds off butthurt. my team ends up winning. /the salt was plenty

10+ Year Old Account
    I loved how chat spammed "ohhh shit" and so on, once genji reflected hanzos double dragon ult. Nah, i don't mind people shit talking in this game, chat is greatly done and i barely notice it until i die or match ends
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    the opposite team sometimes get salty when I pop Winston's Q in Lijiang Tower and procede to knock everyone in the abyss
    I don't know about anyone else, but if I die to environmental deaths I just start laughing my ass off XD

unless it's me blinking off the edge
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Only one i got was a guy mad because we were losing and he wal all like "let's afk in base".

Another time a guy in my team thought it was wise to write in game chat "i don't like easy games" when we won first Ilio round 100-0. He got mocked as hell after (even by us) when we lost last two rounds in a similar way. But that was fun
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I just got completely raged on by my own team mate for not going to stand in the complete open objective area as Tracer, while I constantly kept 1-2 sometimes 3 of the enemies chasing me around the area, giving team mates time to take the objective. We also won the match.

Have I been playing Tracer wrong all along cause I'm clearly meant to stand in open and die to a one shot, right? *sigh*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feline Grace View Post
    I just got completely raged on by my own team mate for not going to stand in the complete open objective area as Tracer, while I constantly kept 1-2 sometimes 3 of the enemies chasing me around the area, giving team mates time to take the objective. We also won the match.

Have I been playing Tracer wrong all along cause I'm clearly meant to stand in open and die to a one shot, right? *sigh*
    I had same treatment as Zarya, when only 3 people alive on enemy team were sentry basion, widowmaker and mccree. I had 100% energy, jumped off the payload and pressured off these assholes away, eventually reloading, ulting and getting 3 kills... while my team abandoned the payload and chased after me, then blamed me for not pushing dat kart and losing the game because it was... overtime. Yes, they all jumped off the payload when overtime happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Pretty rare though.

What does piss me off is the "get rekt".
    I'm sorry, but using three Bastions at the end of Hollywood when you get destroyed for the entire rest of the path does not make you a skilled player.
    Genji + Tracer. No more bastions.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I have screenshots of many salty chats. Mostly when being in a premade group.

"Bastion is c*ncer of the game".
    "F*ck your Mei, get a*ds".

What?
    Originally Posted by Vaneras
    Soon™ ;-)
    https://api.lootbox.eu/pc/eu/Xni-230.../signature.png

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    Also, I have screenshots of many salty chats. Mostly when being in a premade group.
    I ended up against a premade group at least four matches in a row last night. Lost the first three, the last one for whatever reason my team decided to choose four Torbjorn (defense on Route 66). I'm not a fan of stacking more than two of the same heroes, but let me say...we won that one. The other team wasn't that salty but they did say "OP comp".

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I'm no better than anyone else now, I guess. I was in a weird sort of mood last night so I totally goaded someone on when he started raging.

I have gotten to level 34 using mostly the same few heroes, and I wanted to try some others out. I knew I needed practice with Hanzo, so I took him to the practice range for awhile, then to an AI match, and finally to an actual quick match. Well, the Reinhardt on my team started talking crap to my teammates and eventually focused it on me. It started out with "How are you level 34 when you suck so much?". I wasn't feeling very well at this point in the day so I basically just didn't care anymore. So I replied with "Are you salty? You sound salty". He said something about how I was a horrible player, to which point I responded "It's my first time playing this character, what's your excuse?". Blah blah something about him pushing the point the whole time, so I straight up told him I'd seen him AFK in an alcove earlier. He tried to tell me he had never been AFK the whole match, and I said "I really just don't care". He lost it. Called me some names I won't even repeat here. I said "I'll be reporting that LOL". Then I asked if he was salty again because he sounded salty. Then my teammates started jumping on him for the ridiculousness of him raging over a simple quick match game. He shut up straight away.

The match ended, I left the group, reported him, blocked him, muted him, added him to the avoid this player list and moved on.

First real toxicity I can say I've seen in game.

Deleted
    I guess the salt Is acceptable when the game throws you Into-a premade group, but then doesn't every multiplayer game have that? The matchmaking should do more to allow groups vs groups (Everybody doesn't want to be mlg) everygame, but like tug of war 50/50 pushes seem acceptable to me.

But becoming toxic over saltiness Is Insane, like Its not ranked, shit happens, chill ya beans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I had same treatment as Zarya, when only 3 people alive on enemy team were sentry basion, widowmaker and mccree. I had 100% energy, jumped off the payload and pressured off these assholes away, eventually reloading, ulting and getting 3 kills... while my team abandoned the payload and chased after me, then blamed me for not pushing dat kart and losing the game because it was... overtime. Yes, they all jumped off the payload when overtime happened.
    Wait... What?

I've seen so many people misunderstand how overtime works that I shouldn't be surprised, but what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Topcraft View Post
    Genji + Tracer. No more bastions.
    That particular point would probably be easier for Hanzo/Widow to deal with it, since 3 Bastions can easily watch all the flanks.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

Eh, there's quite a bit. A lot of it attempts to be passive-aggressive and fails at it.

I've been maining McCree and trying to get good with him as he is, by design, my favorite hero of the game. We won our last match on defense and someone from the enemy team remarks, "You only won because of Winston. He was the only good player you had." Even though I spent said match mowing them down, with thee gold medals to my name, and having half of their team seemingly committed to taking me out.

Best kind of salty is the laughably meek attempts to drag people down. Only to see the retort, "Well you must've been really bad to be beat by one player!"

...By the way, what is with MMO-C? It's the one site that has huge lag and hiccups for me. Even when I just try to type I get long pauses before the actual lettering catches up to my typing. It was bad on Windows 7, now on 10 even worse and mind you I wiped my system in between.

In Online Shooter you will always see QQ. CSGO , COD, ...

every f****** time...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I loved how chat spammed "ohhh shit" and so on, once genji reflected hanzos double dragon ult. Nah, i don't mind people shit talking in this game, chat is greatly done and i barely notice it until i die or match ends
    You can actually reflect hanzo's dragon ult with Gengi? wtf? I didn't think it was possible to reflect ults. Another question, can you reflect phara's rockets?

I usually type easy if there's any QQ. They get madder.