Page 63 of 81 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    At lease you can see my armory link. I bet your some halfwit who claims to be a good raider but hasn't even done NM archy.
    Think what you want I can post you my armory in private if you'd like to fanboy worship me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    If raids went back to a single difficulty single size would that cause you to reevaluate that position?
    What exactly about that position ? Not wanting to raid with plebs certainly wouldn't change. That said given the trajectory of gaming I'd guess a single size fits all raiding system would make me quit before legion and not after since we all know what kind of player that would cater to.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-28 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    They just didnt know how shitty and spoiled player are nowadays.
    They made a change that was ill-considered. Also, they didn't properly consider the consequences of the scaling mechanism in flexible mode, making encounters easier for larger groups and more difficult for smaller ones (and I bet F&F guilds tend to be smaller).

Not properly considering the consequences of design decisions is a way game designers fail.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Think what you want I can post you my armory in private if you'd like to fanboy worship me.
    Well someone has a big ego, Most bad players do.....
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Well someone has a big ego, Most bad players do.....
    Sure sure people being good at something are never confident about it I presumed you as a murican should be familiar with that concept.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-28 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Sure sure people being good at something are never confident about it I presumed you as a murican should be familiar with that concept.
    How do we know ur good if u won't even provide ur armory

Oh wait you want to send it in a PM....that shows a lot of confidence

Take ur time now and look up a decent one to say is yours.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

How do we know ur good if u won't even provide ur armory

Oh wait you want to send it in a PM....that shows a lot of confidence

Take ur time now and look up a decent one to say is yours.
    the fight you're putting up with 1 heroic archimonde boost kill is cute xD

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    the fight you're putting up with 1 heroic archimonde boost kill is cute xD
    I don't care for Heroic Mode or Mythic. That one kill was paided for to get the moose.

Not caring to do the difficulty isn't the same as not being able to.

I don't hide my profile and pretend I am something else like most on here do.

I don't care for Heroic Mode or Mythic. That one kill was paided for to get the moose.

true not caring isn't the same as not being able but it's also not proof you can do it, do we call Schrodinger's raiding?

i don't hide mine same as my name on here, not the trickiest trail of clues to follow.

I'm actually happy about this. It means any player can get a nice transmog, even if their stats are subpar.

You're really making me laugh now. Attacking other people's achievements when your best kill is bought and totally stating "But that means nothing, I totally could do it if I wanted to".
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    You're really making me laugh now. Attacking other people's achievements when your best kill is bought and totally stating "But that means nothing, I totally could do it if I wanted to".
    Achievements don't mean shit because they can be faked and bought.

Ya if I put in the work I could get the kill legit....I don't care to. That's why I stopped at normal mode.

I wouldn't expect someone who thinks LFG is a que system to understand tho.

Achievements don't mean shit because they can be faked and bought.

Ya if I put in the work I could get the kill legit....I don't care to. That's why I stopped at normal mode.

I wouldn't expect someone who thinks LFG is a que system to understand tho.
    Seeing as it literally puts me in a queue when I apply for someones group, it is the mechanical definition of a queue. The only difference is a person accepts or declines me, not some random system. It also means I'm less like to group up with under geared players.

Seeing as it literally puts me in a queue when I apply for someones group, it is the mechanical definition of a queue. The only difference is a person accepts or declines me, not some random system. It also means I'm less like to group up with under geared players.
    LFG is a message board that allows players to invite each other.

LFG and LFR/LFD is not the same thing nore the same system. No it doesn't put you in que like LFR/LFD does. So once more like I said LFG will never replace LFR. If it was going to replace LFR then LFR would not be in legion.

By ur logic sitting in trade and trying to find a group is a que system since you sit and wait for a invite...

LFG is a message board that allows players to invite each other.

LFG and LFR/LFD is not the same thing nore the same system. No it doesn't put you in que like LFR/LFD does. So once more like I said LFG will never replace LFR. If it was going to replace LFR then LFR would not be in legion.

By ur logic sitting in trade and trying to find a group is a que system since you sit and wait for a invite...
    No, sitting in trade not sitting in a queue, because it doesn't use a queue system. LFG does, when you apply to a group you sit in a queue system and wait for them to choose or decline you...Guess basic mechanics are beyond you.

How do we know ur good
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../990627/latest I did decent enough for a lazy bum. Your argument of achievements meaning nothing is still just wrong. Sure you can buy a kill or be bad and still get kills - it's still an indicator.
    Last edited by cFortyfive; 2016-05-28 at 06:08 PM.

Once again no it doesn't use the que system it use's the invite system.

LFG does not...
    1) Auto place you in a group.
    2) Have preset unchangeable rules.
    3) Team Vote Kick System.
    4) Teleport you to the dungeon/raid.

There is a massive difference in waiting in que and waiting to be invited or not. So once again no LFG is not like LFR/LFD...

Deleted
    Once again no it doesn't use the que system it use's the invite system.

LFG does not...
    1) Auto place you in a group.
    2) Have preset unchangeable rules.
    3) Team Vote Kick System.
    4) Teleport you to the dungeon/raid.

There is a massive difference in waiting in que and waiting to be invited or not. So once again no LFG is not like LFR/LFD...
    No there really isnt any difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndor View Post
    No there really isnt any difference.
    I kinda just listed the difference is and that's why they are two different systems.

But hey if you want to ignore facts just to argue go ahead, But I personally won't feed you or anyone like more then I already have.

Just because a apple and a tomato is red that doesn't make them the same.

This is great news. Like someone said, we had millions more subs in Mists. I hope it will have the same difficulty as MoP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone here figured out what the other ilevels are going to be though?