10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin94 View Post
    About the dubbing, while the Durotan and Orgrim clip sounds much better in the original voices, the Garona and Lothar clip sounds A LOT better in italian dub somehow.
    For example, when Garona says "You think you're fearsome?" she says in a way that IMO seem not much convinced, like she's trying to defend herself with that answer.
    In the italian dub, she says "Credi di farmi paura?" which means "You think you scare me?" and the way she delivers that line is much more aggressive and self-confident, and in that moment you really feel like Garona is really brave and strong.
    Well, glad to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Well, glad to hear that.
    Also, as much as I like Travis Fimmel, the dubbing in that scene is better than the original IMO.
    I think the humans will be better in the dubbing, while the orcs will be better in their original voices

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Also, as much as I like Travis Fimmel, the dubbing in that scene is better than the original IMO.
    I think the humans will be better in the dubbing, while the orcs will be better in their original voices
    Agreed. But maybe the orcs will be more understandable overall. While the original voices sound better, sometimes seems hard to understand what they say.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Alright, and my only claim is that BvS is no worse than the MCU (with a few exceptions like Guardians of the Galaxy).

Apparently, Warcraft is a top seller in 11 countries right now. Not very surprising, though, there isn't really any competition. On the other hand, The Conjuring 2 (I don't know how anyone can watch bilge like that, but whatever floats people's boats) and Now You See Me 2 both come out on June 10th along with Warcraft in many countries. They were all really bright, deciding to release three movies like that on the same day.
    Unfortunately, I think the Conjuring 2 will be the number 1 film that weekend. There hasn't been a horror film in a while and there's a huge audience for it. Also, the first Conjuring was a huge, surprise hit. It is rated R though.

Deleted
    About the dubbing, while the Durotan and Orgrim clip sounds much better in the original voices, the Garona and Lothar clip sounds A LOT better in italian dub somehow.
    For example, when Garona says "You think you're fearsome?" she says in a way that IMO seem not much convinced, like she's trying to defend herself with that answer.
    In the italian dub, she says "Credi di farmi paura?" which means "You think you scare me?" and the way she delivers that line is much more aggressive and self-confident, and in that moment you really feel like Garona is really brave and strong.
    I totally agree! Now we just need someone like Luca Ward as Gul'Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    Yes! I always thought Gul'dan would need a great voice like Luca Ward, Alessandro Rossi or Massimo Corvo indeed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedhoven View Post
    What have you done, now I can't stop thinking at Gul'dan talking with Luca's voice.

Seems like the movie's going to do well regardless of reviews.

Deleted
    I'm jumping from a youtuber to another that made french review (and there's like... a billion of it, that's crazy), and not even one said that the movie was bad. The less convinced I saw was like 50/50 for it.
    Some of them has a lot of viewers and followers. That will do the trick and brought people to the theatre, i'm sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone here mentioned the part with the human and the orc standing in the desert. He also labeled it as a flashback. My question is (as I haven't seen it yet, since it opens on 8th here...), is it really a flashback? Isn't it a flashforward? Can someone explain that scene? Don't really mind the spoilers, I know the story inside out anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crysis View Post
    Someone here mentioned the part with the human and the orc standing in the desert. He also labeled it as a flashback. My question is (as I haven't seen it yet, since it opens on 8th here...), is it really a flashback? Isn't it a flashforward? Can someone explain that scene? Don't really mind the spoilers, I know the story inside out anyway.
    Imo that's more a scene depicting the situation at the end of Warcraft 2 maybe, or even 3. The "actual" situation of the Orc that is speaking.

It frames the whole movie as a flashback, or as a story told by Durotan. Which is curious since he doesn't survive it, but whatever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Isurith View Post
    Imo that's more a scene depicting the situation at the end of Warcraft 2 maybe, or even 3. The "actual" situation of the Orc that is speaking.
    I think it happens in the Barrens during World of Warcraft times, actually.

Deleted
    i think its a flash foward to the current days, feels so atleast
    Last edited by mmoc663cd3932e; 2016-05-28 at 04:19 PM.

Took my whole family of 4 all have benn playing wow in some sort of another, and we loved the film. I want to see more!! So bring it on, with taurens and elves. Job well done, I loved the orcs they were very believable as beign quite diverse as a race.

Watched the movie last night, totally worth watching, I loved it, even my GF who's never played any of the games liked it and want to see more. I think the reviews out now is bullshit, if you ask me it was well spent money and I hope they will make more.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Took my partner to see this movie yesterday. As a non-warcraft player (in fact, despises the game) my partner was the one of us who liked the movie most o.O

I thought it was a good movie, but she LOVED it
    See? My friend who isn't a fan either LOVED it as well! He Gave it 9/10, while us fans gave it 8/10

My explaination is that, because we knew the original story we weren't as susprised by everything. But because he didn't know anything, it was his first experience

Also look at Metzen being a hyped fan!

10+ Year Old Account
    Little question for those who watched the film already: can anyone tell me which kind of theme is playing during the Mak'gora between Gul'dan and Durotan or simply when Gul'dan finishes Durotan off?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Little question for those who watched the film already: can anyone tell me which kind of theme is playing during the Mak'gora between Gul'dan and Durotan or simply when Gul'dan finishes Durotan off?
    I cannot remember the theme, but I do imagine it being this one since its called Mak'gora

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tornwar View Post
    It's sad that the Metzen scene was one that was cut off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    It's sad that the Metzen scene was one that was cut off.
    Oh no, why would they do that? I was looking forward to see this, i'm very sad now