Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    How do you even see links in the chat? Every stream I know either banned links or has a chat with the speed of light.
    I watch reckful haha

10+ Year Old Account
    First one I saw was called "Subliminal Message". Made me not want to use the Internet for a while, I was like 13 or 14 at the time. I was so made that I had to show it to everyone I knew... it was a fun but scary time that usually ended with waiting until the screensaver to come on to go turn off the computer.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

In my highschool computer class we would finish the assignment, then begin splicing videos to create one. We would then show that to different teachers. One of our classmates even edited a friend's project so that we got the entire class. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    First one I saw was called "Subliminal Message". Made me not want to use the Internet for a while, I was like 13 or 14 at the time. I was so made that I had to show it to everyone I knew... it was a fun but scary time that usually ended with waiting until the screensaver to come on to go turn off the computer.
    Never heard of this one. Care to elaborate?

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of this one. Care to elaborate?
    Don't click it

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/subliminal

I won't. You could still tell me, what iut is about.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't. You could still tell me, what iut is about.

TV Tropes description, blacked out just in case someone wants to look at it.

is often considered to be the scariest screamer on the internet. After loading, an advertisement for gin is shown. After a few seconds, part of the image is highlighted and the word "SEX" is visible. An image for a flooring company appears, with a woman appearing to be touching her shoulder. The image is then flipped, so it appears the woman is masturbating herself. Then a song, Cradle of Filth's "Dinner at Deviant Palace" begins to play backward. The Lord's Prayer is heard along with faint noises. In the middle of the prayer, a loud scream is heard, after that. A flurry of disturbing pictures appears really fast before it cut to the message; the first one is a demon face from the movie Demoni, then Pazuzu's face from The Exorcist, then a gray-scale image of a dead woman from Rotten.com (don't go to that site, it's a Shock Site), and then a harlequin baby (which is not safe for work don't look that up either), and a gray-scale image of a mummy without wrappings. It ends with a message, "Never trust strange flash documents talking about subliminal stuff!" with metal music playing in the background.

Deleted

First one in like a dozen years that startled me again, wew.

TV Tropes description, blacked out just in case someone wants to look at it.

is often considered to be the scariest screamer on the internet. After loading, an advertisement for gin is shown. After a few seconds, part of the image is highlighted and the word "SEX" is visible. An image for a flooring company appears, with a woman appearing to be touching her shoulder. The image is then flipped, so it appears the woman is masturbating herself. Then a song, Cradle of Filth's "Dinner at Deviant Palace" begins to play backward. The Lord's Prayer is heard along with faint noises. In the middle of the prayer, a loud scream is heard, after that. A flurry of disturbing pictures appears really fast before it cut to the message; the first one is a demon face from the movie Demoni, then Pazuzu's face from The Exorcist, then a gray-scale image of a dead woman from Rotten.com (don't go to that site, it's a Shock Site), and then a harlequin baby (which is not safe for work don't look that up either), and a gray-scale image of a mummy without wrappings. It ends with a message, "Never trust strange flash documents talking about subliminal stuff!" with metal music playing in the background.
    Thank you! Glad I didn't click on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I do prefer rickrolls over jump sacre/screamers.