Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Great, now everyone will read my drunk idea.

New one: Hell Caterpillar. Like a fire caterpillar, but actually on fire. From the Firelands itself, it would deal AoE damage, and would be big like a Draenor Wolf. Put a special saddle on it and now it is a mount!

10+ Year Old Account
    whale shark folk

they are evolved whale folk, that can walk on land. i expect them to be playable race.
    Hi

Sharktopus or the Whale-Wolf. As riduculous as these monster are I introduce the Sharktopus as as new Naga Hybrid of Ozumat's species and Naga. As for the Whale-wolf lets just imagine Azshara was experimenting with Greymane's formula to give Worgen back their identity on the Naga with some unexpected and weaponizable results. Also because it like a cooler version of the SnapDragon unit from Warcraft 3.

Yeah the Sharktopus is mostly for the giggles but we need to see a Shark Snapdragon at least once if we ever fight the Naga again ... for real this time.
    Last edited by Lastlivingsoul; 2016-05-28 at 05:30 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Doesn't have arms, but I thought of this

In my mind it's using the devilsaur animations though.
    Looks like that NPC has a quest.

I'd like to see Okakods, predatory, ruthless, menacing hybirds of okapis and a kodkods, but vulnerable to attacks from foam swords and /mountspecial emotes from store mounts.
    Last edited by mmoc7ef30eaa89; 2016-05-28 at 02:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazgrim View Post
    Looks like that NPC has a quest.
    yes the quest is get my ass 100 miles from here, right now.

Deleted
    I always wanted to have an old WC2-era Temple of the Damned actually be animated into a boss. Does that count?

Felnicillium- fungus that absorb fel energy as a food source in the processes of felosynthesis. First seen after the first legion invasion, now used to purify fel touched ground.
    New efforts by a joint research team of both Horde and Alliance is now testing the Antidemonica- powder made from the Felnysielin fungus that can heal fel-touched wounds and might also weaken fel corruption on non-demonic creatures. While there is still time until the processes of creating Antidemonica become efficient, few leaders have already formed teams to weaponize the Antidemonica as a weapon against the burning legion.

There is a major controversial about the usage of Antidemonica. Few critics even said that Antidemonica might cause Gamonism, most of them are warlocks.
    Last edited by NaNaaru; 2016-05-28 at 03:38 PM.

Ever since WC3, when I cast "Force of Nature" on some mushrooms and they turned into treants, I've wanted mushroom men (aka myconid men in D&D). The treant or druid tree of life model could be the basis for their model.

Deleted
    Arahnar - a spider, but it has knives at the end of each leg. Instead of the regular spider head, it has a large mouth with snake-like teeth that it can use to swallow its prey whole. It also has a turtle shell on its back made of metal. It's a sort of nerubian mutant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwiez View Post
    Ever since WC3, when I cast "Force of Nature" on some mushrooms and they turned into treants, I've wanted mushroom men (aka myconid men in D&D). The treant or druid tree of life model could be the basis for their model.
    Something like this?

Khajiits and Argonians

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deloctyte View Post
    I always wanted to have an old WC2-era Temple of the Damned actually be animated into a boss. Does that count?

omg illuminati mark on the skeleton left leg

help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    omg illuminati mark on the skeleton left leg

help
    Do you mean the triforce easter egg on the stones?

Brewmaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Do you mean the triforce easter egg on the stones?
    y but i cant seem to figure what is this so i called it leftleg

For the nightmare and old god theme gigantic versions of insects always work for me.

Whip Scorpion:

Assassin bug that carries the corpses of his victims on his back (could be dead players models in WoW):

Lice:
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    The huge energies that were released at Theramore, cause a huge construct of earth to arise, with some of the old buildings of Theramore protruding from its skin and a purple pulsating heart - its sole goal is to reach find its creator and destroy him and thus release itself from the anguish of existence.

Unaware that Garrosh has been slain, and that it will suffer eternally - it still pursues any hint of the magics that created it.

This thing is big ... talking 4 times the size of Oondasta, stuns and interrupts on every step (which given its size isn't too often) - and unleashes powerful bolts of pure magical energy at enemies.
    How's this?

I would like to them re-introduce Centaurs as a major threat once legion is done, Like all 5 clans uniting. (A bit like the Wildlings in game of thrones) Would be cool to have a raid against them instead of the stale Trolls. Could make for some interesting fights. Something like a Gladiator Colosseum style fight, where the centaurs pit several random Big Ass mini bosses at you via Opening the gates every 2 minutes.

once 3 boss are defeated or At 10 minutes. The centaur champions fight for their 'King' Let's say 5 in 25man. 2 melee, 1 caster, 1 healer and 1 hunter.

The hunter is on a chariot pulled by a Gronn, he fires devastating AoE volleys and poison stings. He can only be damaged if you deplete the health bar on the legs of the Hulking Gronn pulling the chariot he is on by making sure the gronn walks into traps laid out, The Gronn cannot be killed but his legs give way for 30 seconds once depleted and then recharges to full.

The Shaman and Healer are on platforms high above the Colosseum overlooking the fight, the Shaman will cast High single target Spells as well as Summon Wind elementals that CC players in Cyclones. The healer has an massive AoE heal on a 1 minute cooldown that is only interruptible on the ground and also throws out smites. Both the healer and the Shaman can be knocked off the platform for a certain amount of time via high powered mounted crossbows around the arena before porting back up to the platform.

The Melee, One tank and spank that should be kited around to ensure traps are laid out all over the arena. He occasionally orders traps to be thrown in from the crowd in the stands, the other a Berserker dual wield spear centaur that stacks a debuff, forcing a tank swap.

Every minute a random element is throw into the fight, ordered by the centaur king (Think Hunger Games Clock) An aggressive pack of mobs, a wildfire effect , random buff to the centaurs or doubles the amount of traps thrown in from spectators. These effects last for the full minute.

Littered around the arena is 5 high powered crossbows, they have 1 shot and will knock off a centaur off the platform for 30 seconds.

Throughout the arena there are several traps, called in by the melee centaur (Think of a police Spike trap) The traps cause a bleed debuff to the player when walked on and stacks if walked on multiple times. These are used to Force the Gronn to stop for 30 seconds once he has walked into 3 traps. Only then is the Hunter Centaur able to be damaged. The centaurs have a 15 Minute enrage timer, after the first phase is done. The Shaman and Healer share a health pool. Achievements could be 'Make them Fall' Kill all the centaurs within 15 seconds of each other. 'Time is on our side' Kill the centaurs within 10 minutes on phase 2' Hard mode of this fight could be the Clock effect does not clear, Essentially causing wildfire mayhem, respawning adds and buffs to the centaurs. Killing them on hard mode might as well give you a Centaur mount, now loyal to you. Or a Gronn pulling a Chariot as a mount, Idk.

I like to think the raid will have to rotate centaur every couple of minutes, or at least split the raid into melee and ranged in order to do this fight in time. And good luck in Hard mode... : D
    Last edited by Champagne Supernova; 2016-05-28 at 06:57 PM.

How's this?
    Awesome - now we just need to get it into the game

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Doesn't have arms, but I thought of this

In my mind it's using the devilsaur animations though.

Whoa, that is awesome!

Perhaps those little fins could be longer and curved to act as a psuedo arm/slasher/blade as well as a fin.

I think it could work using either Raptor or Devilsaur. Perhaps Raptors for smaller ones and Devilsaur for boss/rare types
    'Words do not win wars. That is a tragedy.'

10+ Year Old Account
    Grey Knights: Former and dishonored members of the Scarlet Crusade whose connection to the light was severed due to their transgressions and sacrilegious actions.

No longer able to call upon the light to supplement their abilities they now rely on their martial abilities to carry them through battle. After the fall of the monestary, the knights were scattered across the eastern and western plague-lands. Guided by the void left by the light's absence.

They ferociously hunt demons, undead, and other abominable monsters indiscriminately and relentlessly in a mad bid to win back the favor of the light. Since the return of the Legion, these former church militant have turned their blades on the Legion and our Illidari allies alike, hoping when enough demons lie dead the light will return to them and once more they carry out their crusade.

Sun Elves: Blood Elves that have purged the residual arcane and demonic energies that once coursed through their bodies. Now replaced by the holy light of the sunwell.

These few elves are the first to fully receive and appreciate the sunwell's new blessing. With the Burning Legion now on our doorstep they have become fierce guardians of their homeland and birthright; the sunwell.

Watching their people, their cities and their allies very closely for signs of demonic corruption, less the elves once more saunter down a dark and dangerous road. But do not represent the future of the Blood Elf race, but hope that their less favorable actions haven't entirely damned their entire race.