Deleted

Refugee Ponies causing a strain on grazeing area's.

Over the past few months a significant amount of refugee ponies have made way to western europe.
    Meadows are getting full and local ponies are complaining about the refugee ponies getting meadows to graze in first.

A local farmer
    "We are seeing more and more of these ponies and i know its wrong, but i can't help but feel we need to care for our own ponies first. Unemployed ponies and housing is already a problem here, bringing in these refugees ponies won't make it any better".
    Should we allow more of these ponies in? What's the effect on our culture? Is it financially sustainable?

Thoughts?

Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-05-28 at 05:57 PM.

Ponies are adorable shitheads and anyone who says otherwise deserves to be shot for pony heresy.

We need a wall!

Since this is the EU... Just sell them as food.

Deleted
    Look, there is literally two world wars of subtle propaganda and then a good 40 years of subtle cold war propaganda. Go find them, and come back with something actually subtle.

It would be xenophobic and racist to oppose them. Bring as many in as possible, they're just ponies after all, they won't do any more harm than already happens. Plus, it'll be a great boost to the pony economy.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Thoughts?
    I think that the ponies are cute.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Over the past few months a significant amount of refugee ponies have made way to western europe.
    Meadows are getting full and local ponies are complaining about the refugee ponies getting meadows to graze in first.

A local farmer

Should we allow more of these ponies in? What's the effect on our culture? Is it financially sustainable?

Thoughts?
    Is this passive aggression against the death penalty?
    Last edited by dextersmith; 2016-05-28 at 06:00 PM.

I'm fucking triggered, you added pictures of horses with ponies.

Get out, how can you make that mistake > : (

15+ Year Old Account
    0/10
    Severely disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    It's not like the EU (Equestrian Union) is doing anything to stop it.

"More than 4,000 would-be refugee horses were rescued at sea Thursday in one of the busiest days of the Mediterranean horse crisis, and at least 20 died trying to reach Europe as Libyan-based animal smugglers took advantage of calmer seas to send desperate horses north.

The death toll was likely to grow far higher, however, as the Libyan coast guard also reported two overturned boats between the coastal cities of Sabratha and Zwara. Only four bodies were found, raising fears that the rest of those on board had perished."

Is this thread about fat shaming?

10+ Year Old Account
    This just in from FOX News: Most of the ponies actually fighting age male stallions. In fact, no actual ponies have crossed the border.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Depends... are all of them male ponies?