10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    More like "everyone different from me has shit taste"
    This is pretty much the sum of the thread. If you came here looking for Thighs, then they baited you pretty hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    This is pretty much the sum of the thread. If you came here looking for Thighs, then they baited you pretty hard.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

That's not true. Just go and look at my post about thighs:

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    And on the 8th day, Shadow said, "Let there be thighs. And thigh-highs. And knee-socks. And mini-skirts. Let there be suspenders. Let there be garters. Let there be tights and let them bare flesh. In the name of the divine ratio, amen."

*GIGA SNIP*

More like "everyone different from me has shit taste"
    There is a single exception to this rule, that is when people have an ava or sig from the same waifu or show.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    There is a single exception to this rule, that is when people have an ava or sig from the same waifu or show.
    Not quite, see there are some people out there with a sig from Re:zero, and it isn't Emilia~tan. Those people are utter shit

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Fantasy, Horror or Scifi. I like to have a nice rich backstory. Like the world has existed before the show and will exist even after it ends.
    Shinsekai Yori looks like a good pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    Not quite, see there are some people out there with a sig from Re:zero, and it isn't Emilia~tan. Those people are utter shit
    Emilia will forever be besto, but apparently blue maido should get a lot better at the end of the second arc.

did someone say thighs

10+ Year Old Account
    Luluco 8,9 This show is amazing.

- - - Updated - - -

I just love the ED for it. So good.

found chelly leading the hype charge for vol 10.5 OVA

- - - Updated - - -

New Marika prototype

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    ...wHAO WHAO WHAO WHAO WHAO WHAO WHAO WHAO WHAO WHAO

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Neichus View Post
    Akane's one of my favorite heroins in all of anime. I've said this before and I'll probably say it again, but most shows seem to have a really hard time with strong female leads. So often a female lead has to be turned into either: a) A damsel in (secret) distress, b) More "man" than the males.

Akane dodges both of these extremes. She begins with an obvious degree of sensitivity in the early episodes.
    Then as the events of the series unfold she is tempered into a character that can take immense responsibility and psychological strain without having her humanity fail her (unlike Kougami, Maikishima, and Ginoza who all falter). I honestly have a hard time seeing how people regard her as anything other than really impressive.
    Akane is great, I can't understand how people can think otherwise. They must have shit taste.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/GkWBGb1.gif
    Source?
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post

did someone say thighs
    http://i.imgur.com/n7ASlsr.jpg
    Sauce?!
    Mygad she's beautiful.

Source?
    aiura
    /10stevejobs

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    All caught up on ISSTH Bullshit that he just did his spirit severing then he dies and comes back but with no base >.>
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    All caught up on ISSTH Bullshit that he just did his spirit severing then he dies and comes back but with no base >.>
    He will get a thousand times better one, with all his knowledge.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    He will get a thousand times better one, with all his knowledge.
    Hope so dont want him to get crap after everything thats happened. Also hope he meets up with his parents or somehow lets them know hes alive

- - - Updated - - -

Now i have no idea what to read
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Kabaenri 07 Wait, are there no Kabane-checks in the station they got to? Or there are, but Kabaneri are known there so there were no problems with the pair? Or there are checks and Kabaneri are not known, so we missed out on some drama and tension? That's a mighty important piece of information omitted and now it's gnawing on me... oO
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2016-05-28 at 07:55 PM.

Ye I thought about that too

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Kabaenri 07 Wait, are there no Kabane-checks in the station they got to? Or there are, but Kabaneri are known there so there were no problems with the pair? Or there are checks and Kabaneri are not known, so we missed out on some drama and tension? That's a mighty important piece of information omitted and now it's gnawing on me... oO
    that and with the blood drink lunches they have, nobody who volunteered has bandages or wounds of any sort so do they magically conjure it or something? unless I missed something.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni