Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am outraged as Finnish person that there is no character in game that is a heavy drinker that only cares for it's fellow man.

Skills should be E, Hide Pain (literally), drink until you don't feel sore anymore,
    L-Shift, Patriotic, something to protect your allies with,
    Q, Profanities, Yell "PERKELE" at your enemies to confuse/stun them.

I need this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Otaka View Post
    And widowmaker has blue skin... what is she then? a smurf?
    A result of genetic meddling.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rizlim View Post
    I am outraged as Finnish person that there is no character in game that is a heavy drinker that only cares for it's fellow man.

Skills should be E, Hide Pain (literally), drink until you don't feel sore anymore,
    L-Shift, Patriotic, something to protect your allies with,
    Q, Profanities, Yell "PERKELE" at your enemies to confuse/stun them.

I need this.
    L shift would place a sauna to hide in.

Not even a single Canadian hero, I am deeply offended and upset.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    What would they do? Apologise, eat maple syrup and club seals?

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Would a giant bearded lumberjack be stereotypical enough?

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny that the one South American char they have is almost indistinguishable from an American, or even Canadian since he has a hockey skin. Could have at least given him a Spanish voice line or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    It's what happens when there's pretty much nothing to complain about, lol. People aren't used to it I guess. I mean, you really gotta dig deep to make an issue out of something like this.

Also, I think Reaper (Reyes) is Hispanic. The leader is an American soldier and McCree is a wild-west cowboy type. How could he not be American?
    What if he was meant to be a "Spaghetti Western Hero"? Nah, too far a stretch...his voice/lip movements match up too well...and thats Italian...Clint Eastwood ish though!
    Last edited by enragedgorilla; 2016-05-28 at 06:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    no serbian hero?
    damn you blizzard!

Formerly known as Arafal

Lol people will complain about everything. There is a very large amount of diversity in backgrounds and personalities. Still not good enough. Where is our California bro? Why are none of them from Central Florida? Why no Mexican or chicks with dicks? WE MUST REPRESENT EVERY SINGLE PERSON!

Or maybe we should just be happy that the game does have diversity and they aren't all from one place.

Quote Originally Posted by StationaryHawk View Post
    Does Canada have heroes in RL? Other than Hockey ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    a Canadian hero would actually be quite cool. Can summon a moose to attack his foes, throw jar of maple syrup to slow enemies, and give poutine to team mates to heal them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrxz View Post
    You have Torbjörn, quite close to you.
    In that case Eastern Europe have Zarya since she is from Russia, which happens to be in eastern Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Yeah Overwatch is pretty racist...the only black guy looks like a monkey!
    Reaper is black...you just can't see it due to his mask. Use the Reyes skin, though, and you see him without his mask.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Deleted
    You have Torbjörn, quite close to you.
    I guess you're not familiar with the relation of Denmark and Sweden, i imagine most Danes are fucking pissed that Torbjörn is swedish.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rock Robster View Post
    Says on his discription on Overwatch page that his name is Torbjörn Lindholm from Gothenburg, Sweden. What more proof do you need? Sweden dont really have a distinct English accent.
    Oh really? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgKc642quVs&ab_channel=Kanakalamba

Why aren't there any Paraguayan heroes??? This is unacceptable!
    Beta Club Brosquad

Overwatch Heroes nationality http://i.imgur.com/W3iqVav.jpg

Why is East and South Europe always left out in video games... so sick of it to be seen as second class citizens. I understand why is Africa and Antarctica left out, because it doesn't have many players.. but this part of Europe has millions of gamers and nobody notices us.
    And those nationalities in Overwatch are very unoriginal too. Same as every other game. Boring.

And no, it doesn't have to be every single country. Just something less predictable. Give us Italian throwing pizzas in your face, Greek philosophising you to death or Bosnian feeding you with "cevapi" until you explode. Why we need 3 Americans and Japanese. Isn't one enough?
    The important places all seem to be there. I'm cool with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevyvia View Post
    Why is Denmark always left out in video games... soo sick of it--

Boy, it's hard to keep up the whining. Get over it, it's a video game. This has nothing to do with your national pride, it's a game.
    Yeah! Why can there be a Swedish Torbjörn and not a Danish something as well!
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Im not complaining about not getting a hero but would be nice to get a count dracula type hero and maby a transsylvania map with his castle, we already have scholomance in wow

Quote Originally Posted by laumex View Post
    Im not complaining about not getting a hero but would be nice to get a count dracula type hero and maby a transsylvania map with his castle, we already have scholomance in wow
    Wouldn't that be the most stereotypical thing you can do for Romania?

Besides, Reaper already dresses in black, teleports, becomes mist and gets health from killing enemies.

I demand a Magyar Irish Norman to properly represent me.