Thread: Beta invites

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    It's not just the progress. I'm 13/13 but I doubt it matters
    unless you thought beta invites were a physical reward attached to the cutting edge: the black gate achievement, you might want to wait more then two days after killing Archimonde for the very first time to complain about not getting a beta invite as a 13/13 raider

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerzeit View Post
    dont trust that guy at all

- - - Updated - - -

EVERYONE HERE!! DO NOT TRUST ZEAMON. HE IS A SCAMMER AND WILL TAKE YOUR THINGS,
    His email address should have been a red flag.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    I'm just letting people know. Heard stories about this guy for the past few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    Not it's actually somewhat confirmed. You are more likely to get invited if you do not have an active sub.

It makes sense from a marketing pov too, give beta to those that aren't playing to motivate them for legion and make sure they are committed so you don't lose them as an active player. If this was a smaller game it would be random, but if I ask most of my guildies that got alpha or beta after the mythic archimonde wave, most of them were not actively subbed for a week or longer.
    It has not been confirmed.
    Those creating threads demanding removal of some features has outnumbered those creating threads saying those features should be kept, but the poll results in those threads showed just the opposite.
    Amount of noise or people claiming one thing does not prove anything.

Those unsubbed will in some cases want to believe that blizzard are using that to lure players back.
    That there is always some conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Yea even if he wasn't a scammer, I wouldn't want to deal with him. That email basically confirms he is a cunt.

Wait, the $60 key is not real? SHOCKING

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm just letting people know. Heard stories about this guy for the past few days.
    ah k, cool ty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Phram View Post
    Thanks! Sent him an email as there are a lot of "zeamon"s on steam. Waiting for reply now.

aparently hes has some shady deals so i would reccomend not talking to him

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    unless you thought beta invites were a physical reward attached to the cutting edge: the black gate achievement, you might want to wait more then two days after killing Archimonde for the very first time to complain about not getting a beta invite as a 13/13 raider
    alpha invites were sent to most people who did 13/13 mythic before 2016, but now it wont get you a invite like it did
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Elvine giveaway ends soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Can you tell us who complained there? Give us the exact proof you have. Also, why are you stalking my progress?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mlz View Post
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, you killed it!! Can almost imagine you logging on mmo-champion with shaking hands to find a thread to FINALLY say "I'm 13/13".
    Jesus guys, it's as if you are stalking me. I don't even have a signature that tell you who I am. If I wanted to brag I would tell you my character so it's as if you are searching my old history to find hints of my progress, getting out of your own way to do it.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway, on the topic, I do not expect 13/13 to give invites now either, and that's why I said it.

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    Jesus guys, it's as if you are stalking me. I don't even have a signature that tell you who I am. If I wanted to brag I would tell you my character so it's as if you are searching my old history to find hints of my progress, getting out of your own way to do it.
    It's not very hard to remember who you are after it was figured out ages ago, no need for special stalking when you post about your raiding adventures on daily basis. You just come across as a bit special, that's why you get my attention
    Last edited by Mlz; 2016-05-28 at 12:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Elvine giveaway ends soon.
    Now we wait for him to pick the winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    I wouldn't wait up too late.

With the thousands of bot accounts that have most certainly made fake email accounts to enter, I suspect there will be close to 200k-300k entries, considering you can tweet daily since the beginning and each person could have upwards of 30-40 entries.

10,000 people x 20-30 entries per person = 200k-300k total entries.

And there are 30 keys.

Plus, he doesn't have to pick them... Being that the contest was done through that giveaway app, it should automagically select the winners.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

dont trust that guy at all

- - - Updated - - -

EVERYONE HERE!! DO NOT TRUST ZEAMON. HE IS A SCAMMER AND WILL TAKE YOUR THINGS,
    Thanks for the warning. Decided to not go through with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    Can't a girl just get a beta invite?
    Pics? Cmon grill you have to work for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    https://twitter.com/Elvinelol/status/736454678045720576

Winners will be picked tomorrow. Or later today technically I guess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    https://twitter.com/Elvinelol/status/736454678045720576

Winners will be picked tomorrow. Or later today technically I guess.
    Thanks for the heads up. Guess I can sleep for few hours instead of checking my inbox constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodgela View Post
    Pics? Cmon grill you have to work for it.
    Well, since you asked...

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned. Literally.

200% lewd.

- - - Updated - - -

Invites went out for Elvine's giveaway.

Not a winner. Surprise surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    I agree with this. Especially considering the interesting notion that Blizzard just recently started their own social media give-away raffle for 5,200 keys. I would have thought if they wanted that many people in, they would have just had another invite wave.

It looks like they did just that... A social media invite wave, if you will.
    I've tried but I cannot find this - could you give us plebs a link?