Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post

Video of the event..... Pangean.... can you tell me at which point the "battery" took place? It should be easy to spot, right?
    Frames between 3:14 and 3:16. Unfortunately it isn't a fluid video, but it's actually pretty clear what happened, and it was illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Daerio View Post
    Frames between 3:14 and 3:16. Unfortunately it isn't a fluid video, but it's actually pretty clear what happened, and it was illegal.
    What is clear about the video?

What is clear about the video?
    Does pretending to be stupid usually get you the response you're looking for?

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol he is on my Ignore list for a reason.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Darkdeii View Post
    Laughed so hard when I read about her moving to HuffPo a few days ago. Sorta shows that she was likely overreacting.
    No, it shows that she's an outcast for not keeping silent about the incident. Any right-wing outlet that hired her would likely have been blackballed by the Trump campaign. Plus, as should be clear from some of the utter shite that's being spread here, the narrative in the right-wing has already been written. Hell, video footage that shows it happened wasn't enough, because it was just dismissed as an "exaggeration," by misrepresenting her (correct) claims as if she said she were beaten to a pulp.

And now, in spite of being a good right-wing soldier for so long, she's now a pariah. What the hell did people expect her to do but write for a left-leaning publication as their token conservative?

She'll fit right in at Huff-N-Puke.

A bunch of angry bitter people spewing hate garbage because it's human shields the radicalized failure agenda they can't advance otherwise.
    MAGA
    When all you do is WIN WIN WIN

Quote Originally Posted by TrigglyPuff View Post
    She created a false narrative, provided false pictures(my personal belief) and then she rage quit Breitbart news when they didn't immediately back her and her side of the story, and she was exposed as a liar.
    Even though her narrative was proven to match the video evidence, you still believe she made it up? It is not her fault the State attorney decided not to prosecute.

Quote Originally Posted by Partysaurus Rex View Post
    Anyone else notice there isn't a single male present in this "editors meeting"?
    I actually thought that was the point of the tweet since equality over quality is all the rage now. Not a single male or person of color. Or anyone over the age of 25 or so.

That's equality in today's feminists minds. No dicks, blacks or old people.
    Last edited by Cerus; 2016-05-29 at 02:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    You must have a pretty high opinion of journalism if you think those are anywhere near the bottom of the pile.
    Huffington Post is trash. Like their editors need to be fired for the sheer number of typos in their articles I'm constantly finding. Grammatical and spelling errors are constantly there and a lot of their stories are just garbage and typically horribly biased crap that seems like a tumbler feminist wrote as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    Even though her narrative was proven to match the video evidence, you still believe she made it up? It is not her fault the State attorney decided not to prosecute.
    Ummm it was never proven.... the police said it APPEARS to match. That isn't proof. She more than likely injured herself afterwards to make the bruise she had. He barely brushed her. If anything Trudeau just did FAR worse to a woman in Canada.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes it is clear in the video she needed to be charged for what she did to Trump if she felt Corey needed to be charged.

Shit I'd like to work there, just for the harem potential.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Yes you got every single detail wrong. Including your edit, he was charged with battery not assault. And he was arrested in the arrest sense. There is no technical or non technical sense of arrest.

- - - Updated - - -

The DA said he committed the battery. However his most recent defense was that he did so because he was "protecting" Trump which is a defense when committing battery. The DA noted that he could not prove to the level necessary for a conviction that this was not true, while also noting that Lewandowski had claimed he not touched her when the issue arose. Basically pointing out Lewandowski was a liar.

So the law professionals, cops and DA, saw the battery when watching the video and the Trump apologists can't see it. I am shocked, just shocked to see that.
    Na. I got some points right. It was overblown.

And you were shocked I bet he got off without facing a trial. Why is that? You can grasp for straws all day long, but the real reason is, he was not guilty of any crime. As per the DA.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Na. I got some points right. It was overblown.

And you were shocked I bet he got off without facing a trial. Why is that? You can grasp for straws all day long, but the real reason is, he was not guilty of any crime. As per the DA.
    Still wrong. Was I shocked? Nope. The issue for me was never the actual battery.

It was the behavior of Trump and his clown bus in trying to distract and deceive over the issue. When the issue came up Lewandowski claimed he never touched her. He claimed she was delusional. Trump's team attempted to discredit her. The tried to claim it was not Lewandowski but a security person that had done it. You know, what you claimed.

Then taunted her to file charges if this actually happened. She did. Then the video surfaced from the cameras at the location. He was charged and arrested for battery cause the cops saw the video and saw battery. The DA also saw battery and said so. The DA noted that Lewandowski originally claimed he never touched her as his original defense. Lewandowski then came up (or more likely a lawyer) that he had a defense for his battery. He was protecting Trump. Despite of course the Secret Service folks not even seeing an issue that needed such protection.

The DA noting the original defense and the lack of action by the Secret Service and calling it out in his statement (essentially calling Lewandowski a liar) said the "new" defense provided made it so that he could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he had not engaged in the action he was now claiming as his defense of the battery he committed. As such he wiggled out.

But the point in all of this are those actions I pointed out above and others the Trump and his team engaged in. All Lewandowski had to do when this got raised was say: "Hey sorry about that" and it would have been dead in the water. He didn't and engaged in an attempted cover-up and slander of the reporter. And as they say it's never the crime. it's always the cover-up. And that's my issue. You think someone who does that should be President. I see it as reason he shouldn't be.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Still wrong. Was I shocked? Nope. The issue for me was never the actual battery.

It was the behavior of Trump and his clown bus in trying to distract and deceive over the issue. When the issue came up Lewandowski claimed he never touched her. He claimed she was delusional. Trump's team attempted to discredit her. The tried to claim it was not Lewandowski but a security person that had done it. You know, what you claimed.

Then taunted her to file charges if this actually happened. She did. Then the video surfaced from the cameras at the location. He was charged and arrested for battery cause the cops saw the video and saw battery. The DA also saw battery and said so. The DA noted that Lewandowski originally claimed he never touched her as his original defense. Lewandowski then came up (or more likely a lawyer) that he had a defense for his battery. He was protecting Trump. Despite of course the Secret Service folks not even seeing an issue that needed such protection.

The DA noting the original defense and the lack of action by the Secret Service and calling it out in his statement (essentially calling Lewandowski a liar) said the "new" defense provided made it so that he could not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that he had not engaged in the action he was now claiming as his defense of the battery he committed. As such he wiggled out.

But the point in all of this are those actions I pointed out above and others the Trump and his team engaged in. All Lewandowski had to do when this got raised was say: "Hey sorry about that" and it would have been dead in the water. He didn't and engaged in an attempted cover-up and slander of the reporter. And as they say it's never the crime. it's always the cover-up. And that's my issue. You think someone who does that should be President. I see it as reason he shouldn't be.
    Some good points. But Hillary has done worse in her past. She should be crowned the Coverup queen of the last century.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breitbart to Huffpost.

I guess once you're at the bottom of the ladder, it really doesn't matter which shitty news site you write for.

I guess at least it isn't Buzzfeed.

Deleted
    All wumen... I am sure that's a sexist worth environment. WE need male quotas at all jobs nouw!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    Shit I'd like to work there, just for the harem potential.
    Das Sexistssssssss!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Some good points. But Hillary has done worse in her past. She should be crowned the Coverup queen of the last century.
    And Trump can be crowned King.

Is this what really passes for news?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

It seems to be working pretty well for yourself lol. Be honest, are you guys just lying here and pretending this lady was abused or something? Is this one of those "well it's not legit but it makes Trump look bad so we'll pretend it's real" type of things?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirBeef View Post
    I posted the video, there is no evidence of her being a victim of battery.... unless you can show us a picture of it, which has not been done in this thread yet.

It seems to be working pretty well for yourself lol. Be honest, are you guys just lying here and pretending this lady was abused or something? Is this one of those "well it's not legit but it makes Trump look bad so we'll pretend it's real" type of things?
    I didn't say it was the worst beating I've ever seen or anything to that effect, but normal people don't go around trying to manhandle other human beings.

Just because he's Trump's campaign manager, that shouldn't give him a pass. What he did was clearly illegal, not to mention a dick move.
    Last edited by Daerio; 2016-05-29 at 02:10 AM.