10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valeron View Post
    commentators talked a lot about it over here

anyway, if Griezmann doesn't choke his penalty earlier then Atletico would be champions.
    I don't agree, theres no reason to suggest that athletico would have scored again after the penalty.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    Makes alot of people angsty.
    It gives me warm feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    I don't agree, theres no reason to suggest that athletico would have scored again after the penalty.
    other than Carrasco scoring later, then I agree with you

10+ Year Old Account
    other than Carrasco scoring later, then I agree with you
    Dynamics of a game changes, 1-1 after 47 minutes is entirely different than an 80th minute equaliser.

If the penalty was after the equaliser I'd agree, meh semantics. I know what you mean, ignore me.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Dynamics of a game changes, 1-1 after 47 minutes is entirely different than an 80th minute equaliser.
    sure, we don't know quite what would happen

If any Madrid attacking player that should be getting the glory it should be Bale. He was by far their best attacking player today

10+ Year Old Account
    sure, we don't know quite what would happen

If any Madrid attacking player that should be getting the glory it should be Bale. He was by far their best attacking player today
    Yep motm, like he was last time, except this time he actually deserves motm.

Deleted
    Want a laugh?

Watching the game with Grandslender.

Said "Ronaldo is playing pish, get him hooked" "Guaranteed he'll score the winner in PKs"

= Happens.

I thought Bale was poor. Takes too many ridiculous shots that were never going in and wasnt even 90mins match fit let alone 120minutes. If it wasn't for his header into the box to help set up their goal what else did he do?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    I thought Bale was poor. Takes too many ridiculous shots that were never going in and wasnt even 90mins match fit let alone 120minutes. If it wasn't for his header into the box to help set up their goal what else did he do?
    A lot of positive play from Bale.
    More than from Ronaldo at least.

wtf was that goalkeeper doing.... he just stood there and took it one by one, like a gangbanged prostitute

MotM for Real - Casemiro, he was all over the place, Zidane should be slapped in the back of the head for changing Kroos in 75 min.....

15+ Year Old Account
    I managed to sleep through the whole match sick in bed! Joy!

Congrats to Real I guess, even though reading all your posts here it seems neither team really played well to deserve it?

Anyhoo, I'll leave this thread open a few more days and then we can all move to the Summer footy and transfers thread and Euro 2016 thread! Not long now till that starts!

Just wanna thank you all for being on your best behaviour for the most part while I was half dead in bed, and of course Crissi for picking up my slack!

Up the owls!!... oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Yeah Im not normally against people having a go on goal but vs a team like atl you really need to break them down with good quick passing. They have too many bodies in the way otherwise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tindr View Post
    MotM for Real - Casemiro, he was all over the place, Zidane should be slapped in the back of the head for changing Kroos in 75 min.....
    And yeah Zidanes inexperienced managing showed tonight. That double sub did give life to the game but no subs for extra time was incredibly silly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I managed to sleep through the whole match sick in bed! Joy!

Congrats to Real I guess, even though reading all your posts here it seems neither team really played well to deserve it?

Anyhoo, I'll leave this thread open a few more days and then we can all move to the Summer footy and transfers thread and Euro 2016 thread! Not long now till that starts!

Just wanna thank you all for being on your best behaviour for the most part while I was half dead in bed, and of course Crissi for picking up my slack!

Up the owls!!... oh wait.
    Youre always sick d3v.

Go see your doc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slenderman View Post
    Youre always sick d3v.

Go see your doc.
    I have a subscription to my doc!

But for real I've just been unlucky the last months. Cold... flu... cold again... etc etc.

Kinda pissed I missed the UCL final though, but yeah, shit happens?

You didnt miss much I wouldnt worry about it. Extended highlights would sum the game up. There was some humor from Pepe though that was quite nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerph- View Post
    I have a subscription to my doc!

But for real I've just been unlucky the last months. Cold... flu... cold again... etc etc.

Kinda pissed I missed the UCL final though, but yeah, shit happens?

Just hope yer OK mate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebane View Post
    Bale was great, Ronaldo and Benzema are clearly still not close to 100% fit. They weren't moving to create anything, they improved a bit when Vazquez came on, but could probably have done with Jese as well.

Quote Originally Posted by burek View Post
    wtf was that goalkeeper doing.... he just stood there and took it one by one, like a gangbanged prostitute
    He was never getting near any of them to be fair. They were all great penalties, except Juanfran's ofc. Atleti probably deserved it more, but again, letting it get to penalties they don't have nearly the quality Real have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Time for Atletico to get some real offensive power besides Griezman and Juanfran. Torres is not fit to play at this level tbh.

If I was Battenburg, I would have sent Pepe off after that 2nd circus performance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    If I was Battenburg, I would have sent Pepe off after that 2nd circus performance.
    I really thought he was going to, no complaints if he did.