Thread: Season 6

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Already cubed nearly 100 items, done A1 caches plenty of times. Never seen a single one.

RNG has been bending me over the table numerous ways this season.
    Can't cube them either. Only A1 and a small chance in A5s. Best advice would be to do bounties in public games, can usually speed through them.

you are in a bad luck. got mine in the 3rd cache.

It took my 32 A1 caches to see my first one. It sucks, but it happens.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really wish we could hide our profiles.

It took me so long to get the level 70 character on hardcore because everywhere I asked for a power level, people would just look at my profile, see how little interest I had in that stupid mode and turn me away out of some sense of false superiority.

I finally managed to get the guardian portrait, but goddamn, spamming the powerleveling communities was the hardest part of it.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post

It took me so long to get the level 70 character on hardcore because everywhere I asked for a power level, people would just look at my profile, see how little interest I had in that stupid mode and turn me away out of some sense of false superiority.

I finally managed to get the guardian portrait, but goddamn, spamming the powerleveling communities was the hardest part of it.
    Really? I had a pretty good experience with it, we found a good hardcore plevel community by searching around and just waited until someone mentioned they were doing a run. I can understand how shitty it could end up but there are some good people helping out those who have no interest in hardcore outside of getting that achievement done.

Quote Originally Posted by Frumpy Frumpy Frak View Post

I just leveled normally; also friends doing the season aswell so grouping up has been easy and fast enough. Definitely not 30-minute level of fast, but pleasant enough.

things left to do:
    - farm new cosmetics
    - do all the set dungeon masteries
    - finish achievements (i think miss only random crap like "heal bazillions with monk").
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    You know they only drop from A1 caches?
    By the way, they are not anymore, you have a chance of getting any legendary in any cache - with slightly bigger chance of getting act-specific legendary, though.
    No more time wasted in WoW.. still reading this awesome forum, though

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by l33t View Post
    By the way, they are not anymore, you have a chance of getting any legendary in any cache - with slightly bigger chance of getting act-specific legendary, though.
    This is not correct. I thought it was the case as well, but I friend told me otherwise so I checked on it. This has all the current information, including revisions to the bounty system. Rorg is only from Act 1.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Horadric_cache
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    This is not correct. I thought it was the case as well, but I friend told me otherwise so I checked on it. This has all the current information, including revisions to the bounty system. Rorg is only from Act 1.

http://www.diablowiki.net/Horadric_cache
    Not entirely true. Act4 got an abysmal tiny chance to give it as well, as it can give any item from all the other acts

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeranor View Post
    Not entirely true. Act4 got an abysmal tiny chance to give it as well, as it can give any item from all the other acts
    I think this is correct, though they didn't mention that on the page I linked. Icr where I first read it, but the Act 4 thing seems familiar. I believe the reason why they limited certain items to certain acts was to increase your chance at getting an item you needed. If rorg dropped from all acts then it would compete with every single Leg that is possible in Bounties and that would be even worse than it is now.
    BAD WOLF

Just trying to make sure I understand "seasons" (last played before RoS, ha) everything you gain (items, gold, mats) are reset the next season? The charactor becomes a regular charactor?

Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Just trying to make sure I understand "seasons" (last played before RoS, ha) everything you gain (items, gold, mats) are reset the next season? The charactor becomes a regular charactor?
    Everything you gain in the seasonal league will be converted to the non-seasonal standard league equivalent (softcore to softcore and hardcore to hardcore) once the season is over. This includes characters, items, crafter levels, bloodshards, cubed items, legendary gems and any accumulated paragon experience will be added to your current paragon xp.

When you start a new season you start from the beginning with a level 1 toon. No gold, crafters, items or paragon etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Oogly View Post
    Everything you gain in the seasonal league will be converted to the non-seasonal standard league equivalent (softcore to softcore and hardcore to hardcore) once the season is over. This includes characters, items, crafter levels, bloodshards, cubed items, legendary gems and any accumulated paragon experience will be added to your current paragon xp.

When you start a new season you start from the beginning with a level 1 toon. No gold, crafters, items or paragon etc.
    Just because some of the words you used are new to me "non-seasonal standard league" simply means "regular toons"? Ha.

Either way, what is the point of seasons outside of trying their hardest to give people a reason to play once they've reached a few max-level toons? I had a 60 WH, and then went to 32 on a barb until it was the exact same thing everytime. However, this play-through (don't know if "seasons" changes the experience any) on a Wizard is pretty fun so far. They removed the entire AH?

RoS doesn't add any new content right? I mean, once you killed Diablo, you beat the game, right?

God, I hope Diablo 4 somehow goes the B2P MMO route with patches and expansions because running the same thing over and over and over is the only thing that gets me bored of the game quickly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alturic View Post
    Just because some of the words you used are new to me "non-seasonal standard league" simply means "regular toons"? Ha.

Either way, what is the point of seasons outside of trying their hardest to give people a reason to play once they've reached a few max-level toons? I had a 60 WH, and then went to 32 on a barb until it was the exact same thing everytime. However, this play-through (don't know if "seasons" changes the experience any) on a Wizard is pretty fun so far. They removed the entire AH?

RoS doesn't add any new content right? I mean, once you killed Diablo, you beat the game, right?

God, I hope Diablo 4 somehow goes the B2P MMO route with patches and expansions because running the same thing over and over and over is the only thing that gets me bored of the game quickly.
    Yes, they get converted into regular toons and the paragon exp you earned on them too.
    AH got completely removed as it was not healthy for the game.
    They also added a ton of end-game content and ways to improve your character and make him stronger.

Reaper of Souls adds a completely new act and a new big bad guy to kill it also got a new class to play around with
    very much worth getting
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2016-05-31 at 12:22 AM.

When a new season starts and you have to start a new character, do you have to actually beat the whole campaign to do torments or can you go right into torments when you hit 70?

You can start off right into adventure mode. I wouldn't recommend torments right off the bat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    You can start off right into adventure mode. I wouldn't recommend torments right off the bat though.
    yeah i got you there, just wondering cause i was thinking of starting back into diablo again but didn't feel like doing the story over again if i had to lol. might start one and get power leveled to 70 if i can find a group to do it. thanks for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    yeah i got you there, just wondering cause i was thinking of starting back into diablo again but didn't feel like doing the story over again if i had to lol. might start one and get power leveled to 70 if i can find a group to do it. thanks for the reply.
    Power-Leveling is really fast. Just have a level 70 form a game on Torment 6 and invite you. You can just stand at the entrance of a rift and as long as you are on the same floor as the person you get full exp. Shouldn't take more than 15 mins to be max level.

So only takes a couple rifts? Guess I might as well give it a go. Probably take forever to grind for gear again though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby1291 View Post
    So only takes a couple rifts? Guess I might as well give it a go. Probably take forever to grind for gear again though lol.
    Well you also get a free set of gear for whichever character you are on when you hit 70, clear a solo greater rift 20 and kill the designated boss for the season on at least t2.