Poll: What is your favorite (least hated) Part of WoD?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    start of the expansion is the best intro they have done

quests was fun and different, story and characters was nice to see, really nice looking landscapes etc.
    the whole point of you actually being in command and feeling important was about time.

rest of expansion is completely fucking crap

Garrison is the worst idea i've ever seen
    Remove all content from game and turn it into a afk facebook game.
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2016-05-29 at 01:49 AM.

I enjoyed the leveling experience, the initial garrison setup and planning before it became a Facebook game that gold fell out of, and I thought Highmaul and BRF were fun raids.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I suppose the Rares being sharable, including the mount rares. Easy way to level professions with just one pattern up to 600-650 or so. A sense of customization with the illusions. Probably one of the better +10 level gap questing, in comparison to Northrend.

Deleted
    Why is the biggest selling point of one of the major patches not included in the options list? With that not included, I dont think you can get an accurate depiction of what people really liked. I personally adored the selfie cam.

The fact that it's almost over and I'll never have to think about it ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Why is the biggest selling point of one of the major patches not included in the options list? With that not included, I dont think you can get an accurate depiction of what people really liked. I personally adored the selfie cam.
    i woul have but i knew it would attract alot of "6.1 wasent a real patch" and "had more content then 6.1" horrible trolling...

I liked Garrison/Having my own base.

The gold part of Garrison's was just a bonus. The dungeons was ok but everything else was shit.

But the number 1 thing I liked about WOD is.........The WoW Token. I would not be subbed if it wasn't for the token.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Liked the Garrison. I enjoyed the peace and quite of my on place without attention monkeys jumping around, parking on the mailboxes and all the other attention grabbing antics they do. The ease of bringing in other people to share resources (DE hut)
    The new profession process
    The heirlooms
    The flexible items
    and when they finally allowed it, flying it was account wide.

And I really liked making all that freaking gold!
    Last edited by Mad_Murdock; 2016-05-29 at 02:14 AM.

As a raider, WoD was actually rather fun, while I played. Never had problems with taking breaks when things get boring after everything is on farm, so that's what I did.

Also, Garrison was ok in my opinion. A bit too much focus around it (free epics and all that), but the idea was amazing. I enjoyed having my personal place to send out my followers etc, then take the portal to Warspear when I needed to go to AH, buy PvP gear, etc etc. I feel the whole Garrison got way too much hate though. Also, never had this much gold before x)

Leveling in WoD is, again in my opinion, THE best experience I've had with leveling. I've always hated it, since I got my first lvl 60 back in Vanilla and to this day, but the 90-100 bit was actually quite fun! Never had this many max level alts before, simply because I really enjoyed both horde and alliance leveling.

Ashran was ok, got boring extremely fast though. Felt like a lame version of good old Vanilla AV. Atleast they tried, a shame is was kinda mandatory for so long for PvPers..

All in all, I'd say WoD was decent, can't wait for it to end as I haven't had much to do for a while now though, can't be arsed to finish Mythic (12/13, tired of Archi), so I guess I just finish him off sometime in the pre-patch, if it is easier then. Now all I do is log in about 15 minutes each day and loot gold from my Garrison #preparing4Legion
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have voted other, however out of the selection the only thing I found redeeming about this expansion was the player models.

Things I will miss from WoD going into Legion.

Sub rogue's current playstyle (RiP Multistrike.)
    The Serph Holy power prot pally playstyle.
    Blood Tap for Blood Dks.

Yeah I think that's it, there's nothing else I liked about this expansion.

Edit: honorable mention to removing Dodge and Parry burn in hell you boring piece of shit stats.
    Last edited by Melsiren; 2016-05-29 at 02:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    start of the expansion is the best intro they have done

quests was fun and different, story and characters was nice to see, really nice looking landscapes etc.
    the whole point of you actually being in command and feeling important was about time.

rest of expansion is completely fucking crap

Garrison is the worst idea i've ever seen
    Remove all content from game and turn it into a afk facebook game.
    How exactly did Garrison remove any content from the game? If your answer have anything to do with followers, I can allready say you are wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Mythic Raids. It has a nice feeling to it that I remember from the old days of WoW. Needing a solid group, needing to run with the majority same people, the social experience is huge there. It really is the WoW that some people are saying is gone. It's not gone at all, if anything it's just as strong.
    Bleh

Likede lots of stuff but the raids, char models and felx items would be my top 3.
    Oh and the toy box!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    how can people litterally say they enjoyed NOTHING in wod? how do people hate the toybox, the heirloom tab, favorite mounts, new sets, everything
    because its cool to hate the current expansion. people on mmoc hated wotlk during icc/ruby sanctum time. they hated cata during DS time, hated mop during soo and now hating wod during wod.

every xpac has something someone likes, and something someone hates. even the people in this thread are liking something from wod, even though they cant admit it because its not cool to love anything from the current xpac. my guess is those people will admit it at the end of legion

The leveling and Mythic raiding were both great.

The rest was a bit below par.
    ~RAWR!

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    eh yeah

yes you needed skill for most (Destro had to make sure they kept incenrate in their general rotation, and had to make sure they dident just go, 4 chaos bolts in a row, they had to do 2 chaos, 1 incen, 2 chaos, etc, and affliction had to manage their dots MUCH faster)

yes as you had to line stuff up well

very few people? we can come back and get it at any time, and i have done like 3 bosses on mythic BRF and have the full mythic set from caches, same with HFC and ive only done before gorefiend
    Sorry facts are not with you. Mythic Blackhand at .4%

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...metra-Gameplay

And no you don't need skill for most, one trinket can increase your dps (% gained) by a stupid amount. You need to not be utterly terrible, way to much dps gain from a trinket. Between the 2 & 4 pc and trinkets some classes dps go up by 50%. Meaning you can have the same ilvl with no 2 or 4 pc and no class trinket and your dps will be drastically lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkaneer View Post
    Sorry facts are not with you. Mythic Blackhand at .4%

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...metra-Gameplay

And no you don't need skill for most, one trinket can increase your dps (% gained) by a stupid amount. You need to not be utterly terrible, way to much dps gain from a trinket. Between the 2 & 4 pc and trinkets some classes dps go up by 50%. Meaning you can have the same ilvl with no 2 or 4 pc and no class trinket and your dps will be drastically lower.
    uhh mythic blackhand has none of the mythic armor :P plus as i said, you dont have to kill him to get the armor, as it comes from caches, also next expac people can come back and farm it

also you do know that link is a year fucking old right? and MUCH more people have done mythic blackhand? heck i did him last night in a pug....

and yes you did, some required changing your rotation liek affliction with the mythic warforged one basicly never uses drain soul

Deleted
    Even though WoD was the worst expansion by far, it did have nice stuff:

- Zones were beautiful.

- Raid and dungeons were good.

- Timewalking was cool.

- Cinematics were shiny. I believe they do not belong in MMORPG game, its single player game feature, but it was well done.

Art team, team that did zones and team that did raids/dungeons did amazing work.
    The rest of teams sucked badly: garrisons, professions, lore, whoever was responsible for stats/balance, whoever invented Ashran.

Ready for a quotable soundbite?

The best thing about WoD is how good it will make Legion look in comparison.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    I don't think it's too much to ask people to give feedback based on actual abilities/testing, not hyperbole. (Celestalon)

It was short. Oh wait that's not even a good thing v:

Well the PvP wasn't butchered too much I guess. Also, the models are pretty amazing, along with the rest of that the art team has done.