Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    They did the right thing; however, the parents definitely should be held responsible in one way or another. It's their job to keep an eye on the kid.

Deleted
    You can't possibly think you can prioritise an animal over a child?

Kid was just looking for his father, such a tragedy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Deleted
    There are millions of kids, not so many gorillas.

Wrong decision.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Captnrex View Post
    so basically, the gorilla had the boy for 10 minutes taking him around the enclosure, better just kill the endangered gorilla since he obviously was going to attack the child, even though he didn't..... FOR 10 FUCKING MINUTES. smh

should have fucking tranq darted him and had someone with a gun ready incase something ACTUALLY happened

seriously wtf
    Why do you even talk? You clearly got NO EXPERIENCE or no TRAINING in the matter.

How do you think the Gorilla would have behaved if shot with a dart? Don't you think it would panic and get stressed? And what about the child then?

You seem way dumber than the actual child.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohdearuk View Post
    There are millions of kids, not so many gorillas.

Wrong decision.
    Would you like to volunteer?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Is that so? please show me where this golden rule is writen?
    The lawbook? For instance the punishment of killing a person is greater than that of killing an animal. Heck sometimes there isn't even any punishment for killing an animal at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    The lawbook? For instance it's illegal to kill a person but no illegal to kill an animal that isn't endangered. Even then the punishment for killing a person is greater thah that of any other animal.
    Depends, poachers is killed on sight in many places as they should be, no mercy for poachers. And that still does not make human lifes more valuble just because the punishment for killing a human is greater.

It's up to each and everyone to deside what they think is more valuble, for example i would have every murderer, rapist etc etc killed to save only one endangered species/animal.

So the local news in indianapolis just reported this, i guess the gorilla pulled the kid in.

fuck that monkey. id put its head on my wall

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    I'd shoot the kid instead. But that's just me.

They should have at least tried to knock the gorilla out.
    next time you fall into an animal enclosure i hope im there to remind the people coming to save you that youd rather be lunch.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Would you like to volunteer?
    For what now?

For what now?
    Isn't it obvious, looking at the context of your comment?

OK, I can understand shitty parents being shitty parents (or guardians, or whoever was responsible for the kid). Plenty of these around. But was there literally no one else but the kid around? Because the kid needed to go three barriers, including going through some wire, to get into the enclosure. From what I gather, people noticed it quite quickly and began filming almost immediately, so I have a suspicion that was not the case. Why didn't anyone else react to that? Did they think it's part of the zoo entertainment? Or feeding time?

Gotta agree with them being hit by a fine, sued, banned from the zoo or contacted by the CPS, whichever is possible in Indiana for creating such a situation. Preferably all four.

As for the usual "it's just kids being kids, lel", plenty of kids in zoos at all times. Zoos make for good family time/school trip attractions. And since shitty parents/guardians/school teachers aren't unique, rare or new, there's always plenty of kids running amok unsupervised in there too. Or just lost ones. Yet, the majority of them aren't retarded enough to climb into enclosures. While four year olds aren't the brightest bulbs on the porch and don't pay attention to danger all of the time, they already start to at least comprehend the concept. Same with right or wrong. Gotta love how @Lemonpartyfan was pointing that out already and someone arguing with them said they make statistical errors, when children stupid enough to pull this off are the statistical error, even for four year olds.
    Last edited by Mehrunes; 2016-05-29 at 10:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargulf View Post
    So the local news in indianapolis just reported this, i guess the gorilla pulled the kid in.

fuck that monkey. id put its head on my wall

- - - Updated - - -

next time you fall into an animal enclosure i hope im there to remind the people coming to save you that youd rather be lunch.
    Don't worry, that'll never happen.

Deleted
    Isn't it obvious, looking at the context of your comment?
    Not really. Can you please explain the context of my comment.

Thanks.

parents should be watching their dipshit kid that crawls through everything to reach the gorilla. of course they had to shoot the monkey but its a real shame how some proper parenting or a leash could have prevented this.

Deleted
    Kill a critically endangered Gorilla and lose one critically endangered gorilla, leave a person to die while your establishment is charged with their protection and lose many to lawsuits and fines. I'm starting to think Zoos should be designed with enclosures to keep people out just as much as they keep animals in.

Not really. Can you please explain the context of my comment.

Thanks.
    You advocate for a small child to be torn to pieces by a gorilla. Do you want to volunteer yourself for that?

You advocate for a small child to be torn to pieces by a gorilla. Do you want to volunteer yourself for that?
    Unless they are a gorilla themself (or a kid, depending on your angle), this makes little sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Dumb kid shouldn't be rescued. On the other hand losing that gorilla is a pretty big blow.

Deleted
    Nope, I didn't ever say I want a child to be torn to pieces. And nope, I wouldn't walk into a gorilla pen.