Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Dva.

At least I have a chance of killing Genji, Pharah, Junkrat, or Reaper before they do any real damage. Dva just drops hers and runs off and you're forced to clear the area.

My greatest joy was watching Dva drop her alt and run for cover, but I froze her in place with Mei. Instead of shoving an icicle in her skull, I just posed and let her ult kill her.

None, they are all pretty much run away and hide. Widow's has a decent tactical advantage, but to infrequent to be amazing, tracer's you have to hit the person with it to be really effective, and everyone else's comes down to run away or interrupt/kill/block during it. Some are done in genius ways, like the junkrat being over the team and dropping it down, or DVa's arc so it lands as it blows up, but if not done in creative ways it's just scatter and regroup.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Nobody here cares when bastion goes into tank mode? I flee the scene when I hear that heroic battle-bleep.
    I'd go with this as well. I'm usually pretty good about avoiding McCree/Soldier ults and Pharah, while hers is extremely powerful, does tend to die in hers a lot.

I'm almost always able to avoid Hanzo, D.Va, and Tracer, and even if Tracer does get me it's so fast I don't really have time to be scared. Junkrat's can be scary but it gets destroyed a lot, at least when used by inexperienced players.

I'd say Bastion > Reaper > Genji overall for me, assuming I'm near them of course. It also depends on who you're playing though; a McCree flashbang puts an end to Reaper pretty fast for example.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

McCree, definitely.

You usually have very little time to react to it, and if you're not entirely sure where he is it scares the hell out of me.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    McCree, definitely.

You usually have very little time to react to it, and if you're not entirely sure where he is it scares the hell out of me.
    What I love about most McCree's is that they wait til it almost runs out to hit as many as possible, which makes it so easy to run or wall it up with Mei or Rein.

There are two for me.

From a sound que...

"Ryuujin no ken o kurae!!" (Japanese: "The dragon becomes me!")

Whenever I hear Genji's ult, there's a more-than-likely chance that this player is a pro who's actually good enough with him to have stuck with the character and to build up that ultimate charge. With the ability to two-shot any non-tank hero they come across in less than one second and ultra high mobility (dash for high damage, slash to finish them off, dash resets and dash again to next victim), I instantly seek a hiding spot upon hearing the sword drawn.

The other ult I fear the most, is Reinhardt's. As said before, it has absolutely no wind up time; he just hammers the ground and just like that your stunned and getting clubbed to death by a mecha knight. I won't say it's unfair because you should almost never be a situation where you're in front of Reinhardt and within ult range (which is only thrice the distance of melee range), so if you get hit it was probably your fault, but if you get into a corridor...

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    McCree [...] if you're not entirely sure where he is it scares the hell out of me.
    I usually just stick my face behind the nearest thing. The payload, a wall, whatever is handy. There's a chance he's behind me or to the side or something and I die anyway, but it works probably 8 times out of 10.
    “Nostalgia was like a disease, one that crept in and stole the colour from the world and the time you lived in. Made for bitter people. Dangerous people, when they wanted back what never was.” -- Steven Erikson, The Crippled God

POG-tire and Revive

Whenever that tire is up I frantically try to look for it to kill it and I think that distraction has killed me more than the tire itself, and Mercy ult is just like the biggest slap in the face after making a good play
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    For me it's Genji's because he is always hiding and always knows right where I am apparently </3 lol
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Playing Reinhardt fairly often, most ults lost a whole lot of scary.

D. Va sending a love letter? Well, shield it, nerf THIS. XD
    It's High Noon. Yeah, so what? Cant hit me behind my blue wall of awesome.
    Fire in the hole? Right, look at my hammers fire, tires burn really good.
    DIE! DIE! DIE! Care to dance?
    Roboninja? He dies really quick to the hammer.

As long as my team dont sleep Reinhardt is THE answer to most ults.

So the most scary ult is good enemy teamwork.

Riptires annoy me when I'm not playing Torj on defend. Otherwise, I just have everyone back up behind the turret and

1. It kills the tire
    2. He suicides it on the turret to prevent a completely negated ult.

Hanzo scares me more because something is off with that hitbox.
    Last edited by Dextroden; 2016-05-29 at 10:09 AM.

McCree and Junkrat have me running for cover.

Widowmaker being the most rage inducing.
    "There she is... BLURGH!"
    "Damn WW, hopefully she isn't-ARGH!"
    "This time I'll just peak out and see if-AHHH!"

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    D.VAs scares me as I'm still not used to the radius of it, I can be pretty far from it and still die.

Junkrats ult is pretty easy to deal with as most characters, though even without his ult he still does a lot of damage.
    Because you need to los it, if your not gonna los your probably already dead.
    I stood behind mine last night behind a pillar and survived.
    I wish it killed everything in a radius regardless of los lol

10+ Year Old Account
    there are a few when i hear the audio from them and im thinking 'oh shit, where is it/he/she' - junk rat, hanzo, bastion, mcree for example..
    having said that, one of my favourite things so far is hearing 'its high noon' while playing mei and just walling right infront of mcree and thinking to myself ..'no its not'

but like some have said reinhardt (or w/e spelling :< ) is just savage and i really hate when you just know you're going to die and cant avoind it, just like mei too with the massive freeze.. heart starts pounding and you're like 'ooh noooooooo :<'

at least the others if you can hear the audio then you can quite often hide or at least survive unless you're really singled out or out in the open
    Last edited by monkfish; 2016-05-29 at 11:36 AM.
    Now I may be an idiot, but there is one thing I am not, sir, and that, sir, is an idiot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underskilled View Post
    Just wait for Tirion Fordring to come back from ICC singing "I got 99 problems but a Lich ain't one".
    Armoury

Quote Originally Posted by Anufis View Post
    You know that things are not very good when 4-5 people were resurrected.
    A friend of mine on Hanzo caught a mercy who just rezzed 4 people, ulted, rekilled 4 then put an arrow in the Mercy for a 5 kill play of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chwhitby View Post
    Genji for sure ... i'm always on a hero that just can't handle it :P Nothing makes me feel better though when someone uses an ult and our team kills them before they get to do anything!
    The BEST feeling I've had so far is when I'm playing Symmetra and hear Junkrat's "Fire in the hole!" just to see a notification that one of my sentry turrets destroyed his rip tire a few seconds later.

the deadly ults
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xar226 View Post
    I usually just stick my face behind the nearest thing. The payload, a wall, whatever is handy. There's a chance he's behind me or to the side or something and I die anyway, but it works probably 8 times out of 10.
    See, 80% of the time for me it feels like, I hide behind whatever is handy just to find out that he was indeed behind me. McCree is a sneaky bastard, he's snuck up behind me many times with a flash bang and fan the hammer and then I'm dead.

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredSausage View Post
    Because you need to los it, if your not gonna los your probably already dead.
    I stood behind mine last night behind a pillar and survived.
    I wish it killed everything in a radius regardless of los lol
    I don't die to D.Va's ult but if I'm on Symmetra, it irritates the crap out of me that it'll blow up all my sentry turrets if they're in the same area it goes off. It can be a pain in the butt to get them all back up because of the timers on placing them.

Most irritating ones for me when I'm playing Soldier 76 and pop my ult and get ready to mow people down has been when enemy Lucio immediately pops his and mine is wasted.

Огонь по готовности

Zarya ult.

DOG PILE GONE [SEXUAL] [DIRTY].