Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Grommash blocks Guldan
    Wasnt it Kargath? Or did he block Guldan before Grommash did?

Quote Originally Posted by Zexz View Post
    Wasnt it Kargath? Or did he block Guldan before Grommash did?
    One of the famous ones, I cant remember which one, need to rewatch it .
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2016-05-29 at 12:58 PM.

So is this better in 2d or 3d? I have heard issues with 3d.

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    3d was only really visible in some scenes and the credits. Would watch in 2d if I had the choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    The 3D is pretty decent, but since I am not a fan of 3D and prefer 2D movies, I would recommend a 2D screening if you can get one of those. It's kind of up to you if you like 3D or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Currently or when Avatar came out? Currently it's about $8.70, in 2009 it was $7.5.
    That really fucking explaisn why you guys can go and see a movie several times. Here in Sweden the IMAX tickets did cost 27.5 USD and normal tickets usually cost about 17 USD.

You should feel lucky

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    One of the famous ones, I cant remember which one, need to rewatch it .
    Yeah, Gul'Dan is blocked first by Grom then by Kargath so you're both right.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    That really fucking explaisn why you guys can go and see a movie several times. Here in Sweden the IMAX tickets did cost 27.5 USD and normal tickets usually cost about 17 USD.

You should feel lucky
    In Australia, a regular ticket is $20, 3D is close to $30, and IMAX almost comes in at $50!

That and we get warcraft on june 16! everyone else can shut up with their complaints T_T

Deleted
    I felt a lot luckier when I could see a movie for $4 when I was a kid. Hehe. Imax 3d tickets typically run closer to $15 if that consoles you at all.
    You can't compare ancient times with modern ones (:P). Inflation would practically make the cost the same, if not cheaper today (if it is $7-9 that is).

Quote Originally Posted by Zingi View Post
    In Australia, a regular ticket is $20, 3D is close to $30, and IMAX almost comes in at $50!

That and we get warcraft on june 16! everyone else can shut up with their complaints T_T
    Hmmm....now I have to 1-up you!

We have 25% minimum tax here so every point of currency is more worth! Hah, beat that! (:s)

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    We know more than 100 million accounts have been created. What percentage of that was simply for the sake of botting/advertising is unknown.
    True. All we know for sure is that there were 12 million active players at one time (one month). We could extrapolate from that, make a guess and assume the real number of people who actually played the game is something like 20 million.

We could then say all of these will go watch the movie. We can assume the oddballs among the 20 million who wont watch it will be nullified by the oddballs (like myself) who will probably watch it three times. What remains are the people who'll watch it two times, which make up an unknown portion of the audience, but I don't think half of them is pushing it. So, we effectively have 25 million, now. We can then say that even geeks almost never go to the cinema alone and assume that each of those will accompany at least one person (I will actually assume 1.5 because 1 is a minimum, while some will go in quite larger groups), arriving at a 62.5 million figure. We can then add on another 17.5 million as your generic Warcraft or fantasy fans who aren't the friends of the WoW players above, i.e., Warcraft or fantasy fans which we haven't counted yet.

So, that's my prediction, 80 million people watching the movie. I don't know the average ticket prices everywhere, but I'll assume 7 dollars (a really low estimate, just to counteract any other places where I might have been too optimistic). So, yeah, my prediction is a box office of around 550 million dollars.

Deleted

How much is the minimum or average wages ?

Deleted
    Things that are not obscenely expensive in Australia;
    Huge spiders
    Kangaroos
    Boomerangs
    Dropbears

Things that are obscenely expensive in Australia;
    Everything else

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isurith View Post
    How much is the minimum or average wages ?
    $17.29 per hour or $656.90 per 38 hour week (before tax).

The cost of living here is also high :/

it can be much cheaper to buy a movie (after release, and having done so see it as many times as you want), than it is to go to a theatre and see it once!
    Last edited by Zingi; 2016-05-29 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    $17.29 per hour or $656.90 per 38 hour week (before tax).

The cost of living here is also high :/
    In france a theatre ticket cost 8-10e (12-13 USD) and the minimum wage is around 9e per hour. So almost the same cost.

10+ Year Old Account
    A ticket price here is about $8-$9 for IMAX depending on time of day(without any reductions such as children,elderly ppl and students). Top that ! (don't mention the fact that we make about $200 minimum wage tho xD)

Deleted

You should feel lucky
    Here in Italy it's 7-10€ for 2D or 10-13€ for 3D, depending on the cinema. I don't know about IMAX because there are only 3 cinemas that support it in the whole country and none of them is near my town.

Myself, I'll be watching Warcraft in 2D (I hate 3D and the cinema where they show it in 2D has a much better video quality than the other ones) and I already paid 8,70€ for the ticket plus 1€ for preorder.
    Last edited by mmoc8c1ba7fb8d; 2016-05-29 at 01:49 PM.

You should feel lucky
    We Scandinavians are richer though. If you have ever been to the US, you'll feel more wealthy than in Sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Draedarr View Post
    One thing that could have been done was a movie based on the Rise of the Horde book, with a story more polished and this would be a good starting point for a movie like we have now, with a better background.
    Nah. Not only would have been a ridiculously Horde-centric story, but the background shown there is not so relevant to the plot following WC1. Why should we care about the Draenei genocide?

Rise of the Horde is not important as some people claims to be. The whole reason of its existence is, basically, clarify Grom's statements in WC3 and offer some background story in regards of how the Horde came to be. Which, again, is not really fundamental material for the main plot starting from WC1 on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTempest View Post
    Haha, oh wow. These pricks at the wrap are shitting even more on the movie now, quite deliberately. If you could "defend" them the first time by saying its just their opinion, now it seems to be quite intentional to smear the reputation of this movie as much as possible. Don't know why these guys have such a vendetta against it.

If you read the comments, ALL of the people are complaining about them, so at the very least the people that read that site don't really give a crap about them.

Archive link to prevent them from getting free clicks
    http://archive.is/nv6RJ
    "Save your dollars"

I think this says all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Assuming success and a franchise/cinematic universe, I would like a trilogy covering the first and second war, maybe then followed by two movies covering Beyond the Dark Portal.