Deleted
    Is it just me, or does this look incredibly lame?

Gohanks and Future Gohanks (Kid Gohan + Kid Trunks and Future Gohan + Future trunks) Both from the new 3ds game, Dragonball Fusions

Deleted
    Well, especially Future Gohanks looks ugly imo.

Oh well Vegeta just lost his powers and has an evil twin. Time for Goku to shine.

Deleted
    I wonder if this has something to do with ''Black Goku''?

Deleted
    Jeez, this threat is dead

10+ Year Old Account
    That's cuz were in a semi-filler arc :P

10+ Year Old Account
    im back baby

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Interesting. Base vegeta is stronger than SSJ3 Gotenks.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    That doesnt strike me as being weird tbh
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

and Piccolo is probably close or equal to base Goku.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter18 View Post
    and Piccolo is probably close or equal to base Goku.
    Somehow im thinking that Gotenks SSJ3 would beat Piccolo though.

Somehow im thinking that Gotenks SSJ3 would beat Piccolo though.
    probably but with big difficulty.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wont comment on Piccolo.

However I don't find it all that weird. God Ki is retained in the base, causing a huge increase in power. Vegeta like Goku has god Ki now and thus his base is stronger. He also trained with Whis for a while, and then 3 years (in the time chamber) with Goku. Goten/Trunks are likely around the same amount of power as during the Buu Saga.

power levels and power scaling means shit since Majin Buu saga.Android saga was still good in those aspects.apparently,Piccolo should be around base Goku and Vegeta based on Frost fight.that means Piccolo>SSJ3 Gotenks which makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    There doesn't seem to be much thought behind power anymore. I don't buy the idea that base form has god power, why would we have Super Saiyan AND Super Saiyan Blue if that were the case? Next let's consider that Beerus is known to be far above Goku. So much so that Goku feels he can only compete against Beerus with Super Saiyan Blue combined with Kaio Ken. Yet when posing as Monaka, Beerus couldn't take down base form Goku. The outfit isn't an excuse, this is a guy who whilst not anywhere close to full power was able to KO SS3 Goku with a single blow.

If Purple Vegeta had been said or implied to be using the power of Super Saiyan Blue against Gotenks, then that would make how easily Gotenks was crushed make sense. However, Purple Vegeta is fighting Goku in base and it's even thus far. Hell, if Gotenks had put up a fight but not done any damage and his 5 minute (ss3) time limit expired (just say that victims have more time than the stated 3-5 minutes before dying), that would have made sense.

I understand clearly that DBS is far removed from DBZ, especially given how long has passed and how much Toriyama has admitted to forgetting. But if we assume DBZ logic, fusion is a gigantic increase of power. SS Gotenks put up a great fight against Super Buu, as good as Goku against Fat Buu in SS3. SS3 is far beyond SS (ignoring theories of SS being 50x base and SS3 being whatever multiple of 100 it is said to be). The visual aids alone make it clear that SS3 is far beyond SS. So the combination of fusion AND SS3 should put Gotenks on a level far beyond any character who isn't powered up.

I know all of that logic isn't being considered for DBS. I know I shouldn't overthink and should just watch and enjoy. I'll get over it, but it definitely irked me. It also doesn't help that the current story doesn't feel very intense. If there had been a little bit of buildup to the superhuman water (forgotten the real name already) then I might be more invested. But does anybody (in general, not just people in this thread) really believe there is any chance at all of Vegeta dying or Purple Vegeta being an actual threat to the universe?

it is just a small arc until the big arc.every anime has some small arcs.in those small arcs main characters will never die.currently its just for fun.at least we have Goku vs Vegeta....kinda.

Deleted
    So the only villains left are from other universe or can steal ones power level.
    But damn monaka keeps it cool with his made skills.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zdarr View Post
    So the only villains left are from other universe or can steal ones power level.
    But damn monaka keeps it cool with his made skills.
    I personally don't like the way Super went. (multiple universes)