Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Dear players, stop blaming everyone else on your team because your team failed. You are not infallible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Considering how many more hours I have played on Soldier 76 than any other character, I can honestly say I'm starting to appreciate a good Reinhardt even more than a Mercy. I can sit behind him and take out turrets and bastions and snipers and not have to worry about dying. My health is pitiful and if I get caught in the open somewhere it's unlikely a Mercy would be able to keep me alive anyways. I appreciate the blue beam but barely ever get it from them anyways.

When I play a healer myself, I overwhelmingly pick Lucio. He feels so much more mobile, because when I play Mercy my teammates all run off in different directions and I can't even fly to them when I'm trying to get out of danger. Outside of her ultimate, she feels weak in my hands. It also feels like people gun for Mercy much more than they do for Lucio, probably because he's a lot harder to chase around.
    When I play Mercy I always put blue beam on soldier 76. Most ppl who roll that hero are cod heroes who can play so its smart to.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Dear non-support players, stop spamming "I NEED HEALING!" or rage when you die. I cant heal you or throw a shield on you if you're on the other side of the map, getting frags and not caring about the objective.
    Last edited by Dominus89; 2016-05-29 at 03:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    When I play Mercy I always put blue beam on soldier 76. Most ppl who roll that hero are cod heroes who can play so its smart to.
    I appreciate any Mercy like you. :P
    Overwatch is my first FPS but I quickly became more adept at using 76 than any other character. Yesterday I had a Mercy who blue beamed me quite frequently when I was behind Reinhardt's shield and I made damn sure to thank them for that.

Deleted
    I agree with you that Mercy needs to have awareness and communication. The same goes for any player, really. It's annoys me way more when I'm playing Lucio and some teammate is on the opposite side of the map and spam their "I need healing" button when I'm on the objective with the team. You want healing? You know where I am, come get in range. Or when the team is forming up and no one chooses a heal and then someone hits the "We need a healer" button. Okay then...go switch, buddy.
    i alkso think some people dont realise you need line of sight to be able to heal them. see so many people calling for healing, while they are behind a wall or something, im not going to abandon the whole team to go and heal person who cant walk forward 3 steps

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear players. Please pay attention to your surroundings, if there is Tracer behind you, don't think "it's fine because Mercy is healing me and i won't die", she will kill Mercy and you are going to have a bad time.

But on a serious note, i just, usually, retreat if my life is in danger, if others are too dumb to react and go all yolo forward, fine, i'll wait for them to respawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dominus89 View Post
    Dear non-support players, stop spamming "I NEED HEALING!" or rage when you die. I cant heal you or throw a shield on you if you're on the other side of the map, getting frags and not caring about the objective.
    I'll spam the hell out of it when I'm standing in front of you and the Mercy is too dumbfuck stupid to get off Reinhart and heal me. Gotta damage boost that Reinhart shield, that'll show the enemy.

Dear everyone else,

Don't fucking complain if you dive into 5 alone and die, I am not healing your sorry ass to save you from your own mistakes.

Love, Dr. Ziegler.

Deleted
    Considering how many more hours I have played on Soldier 76 than any other character, I can honestly say I'm starting to appreciate a good Reinhardt even more than a Mercy. I can sit behind him and take out turrets and bastions and snipers and not have to worry about dying. My health is pitiful and if I get caught in the open somewhere it's unlikely a Mercy would be able to keep me alive anyways.
    Well, Soldier 76 is an incredibly good healer in his own right, and definitely doesn't need to worry about having a Mercy to back him up. I've actually gotten a gold medal for amount of healing done playing Soldier 76 in a game that had a Mercy in it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Dear non-Mercy players. Just because we hang back and have a Pistol, doesn't mean we're your tail gunner - we're not much of a match for most proper DPS classes. Also, when your health is critical, don't run away from the group.
    Then it's more your job to position. Don't follow idiots who break off. And if you had dps of a dps class, that would be OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Then it's more your job to position. Don't follow idiots who break off.
    Better to just switch to a DPS at that point and let the other dumbass DPS' fend for themselves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dear Non-mercy players...

.... Stop spamming the 'Need heal' button when I am already dead, or when you keep running away from me.. Thank you.

As well, for the raging, I hardly see a mercy rage... ever..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Stop spamming the 'Need heal' button
    May I just add, that you people should learn to stop spamming the goddamn "need armor" in the beginning of a game with Torbjörn. Tor can't give you your damn armor before he gets scrap, and there ain't no scrap at the beginning of the game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i spend them on:
    myself > heals > absorbs/blocks > whatever i feel like.
    Wait, you can vote for OTHER people? Not just for yourself? Oh...

Quote Originally Posted by Nero412 View Post
    I'll spam the hell out of it when I'm standing in front of you and the Mercy is too dumbfuck stupid to get off Reinhart and heal me. Gotta damage boost that Reinhart shield, that'll show the enemy.
    Funny how you seemed to take my post personal or something. Maybe you're one of those that spams it when you're clearly out of range or not in line of sight.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    May I just add, that you people should learn to stop spamming the goddamn "need armor" in the beginning of a game with Torbjörn. Tor can't give you your damn armor before he gets scrap, and there ain't no scrap at the beginning of the game.
    Oh god... I experience that EVERY DAMN GAME! And I answer...

"You can't get damn armor till you do your job... KILL SOMETHING!"
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Speaking of which, where do I find those emotes such as the armor one? I haven't figured it out yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Speaking of which, where do I find those emotes such as the armor one? I haven't figured it out yet.
    There's a radial menu from some button (I think it's C for me, not sure if I've remapped it), that gives you some options. You can also set a keybinding for all of those and more.

7+ Year Old Account
    I play Mercy sometimes and I don't expect the whole team to protect me, but if I'm right behind you with a blue beam on you, and an enemy drops in on us, and you -run away- and leave me to fend for myself, I'm gonna be a little miffed. Fly together, die together, yo.

There's a radial menu from some button (I think it's C for me, not sure if I've remapped it), that gives you some options. You can also set a keybinding for all of those and more.
    I use the C menu, I just can't seem to find the more advanced options.