7 6.73%

4 3.85%

37 35.58%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I nominate Garrosh Hellscream.

I Actually find the number of people voting more interesting than the results.

Like how Sylvanas got 93 people out to vote, meanwhile Prestor only got 20.
    I haven't read this post when I made mine! (#46) I apologize.

Indeed, I brought up the same point; though to be fair back in the early stages we had less than half the participation, and Daval was a Friday night which, even when the game got a bit more popular, still sees lower voting than usual. Quite frankly, if there was a proper mathematical way to offset the differences in votes, I would have used it. Like, say, I can pretend he got 50 votes and calculate based on that, but that would be completely inaccurate; what if all of the 30 votes I added were from theoretical people that wanted to vote 1/10, and what if they were from people that all wanted to vote 10/10? Seriously, which one is right?

There is no way to determine, I am afraid. Although, having 20 people for example voting you higher is a lot more likely to be accurate than, say, 40 people voting you lower simply out of spite (as much as pathetic this sounds, it is true sadly.)
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-29 at 06:13 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    None of the racial leaders deserved to be warchief after SoO. They all suck in their own unique ways. Should have went back to Thrall so we can end this nonsense warchief shit.
    I actually agree somewhat; however, if we were to rank racial leaders on their "worthiness," Vol'jin would rank lower in comparison to the rest of them. They honestly should have given it to Saurfang, who was one of the better candidates.

Deleted
    Yep, my suspicions were true. Someone is making accounts to simply vote 1. Less than 30 minutes ago, the 1/10 votes were 22, while now they are 35. Since this poll has been compromised, I am hereby returning the votes to 22 x 1/10, for a total of 82 votes.

Took some monitoring, but I managed to at least track that, so as the Game Master I am obliged to exercise my control.

THIS POLL WILL ACCEPT NO FURTHER VOTES ABOVE 82, AND HEREBY IS CONSIDERED CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT POLL WITHIN AN HOUR!

edit: Proof that there has been someone really salty trying to screw the poll, by the time I made this post we were at 99, but now we are at 102. Even if we got to 1,000 x 1/10, the poll is closed. So, whoever you are (and I know who you are), spare yourself the trouble and some salt.

Just to confirm and clarify: Total numbers of votes counted for this poll: 82 votes.
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-29 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Yep, my suspicions were true. Someone is making accounts to simply vote 1. Less than 30 minutes ago, the 1/10 votes were 22, while now they are 35. Since this poll has been compromised, I am hereby returning the votes to 22 x 1/10, for a total of 82 votes.

Took some monitoring, but I managed to at least track that, so as the Game Master I am obliged to exercise my control.

THIS POLL WILL ACCEPT NO FURTHER VOTES ABOVE 82, AND HEREBY IS CONSIDERED CLOSED. STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT POLL WITHIN AN HOUR!

edit: Proof that there has been someone really salty trying to screw the poll, by the time I made this post we were at 99, but now we are at 102. Even if we got to 1,000 x 1/10, the poll is closed. So, whoever you are (and I know who you are), spare yourself the trouble and some salt.

Just to confirm and clarify: Total numbers of votes counted for this poll: 82 votes.
    The fun thing is that they clearly rose up all of a sudden; they did yesterday, and stopped at 22 for several hours. Now they suddenly raised to 37. Lmao.

And 82 votes are quite many votes already, almost as many as Sylvanas', the most notorious magnet of fanboys/haters here. 104 votes was utterly insane.

In the end, let's celebrate the leit motiv of this poll:

I'm so grateful, I expected great things from this poll but ended up beating all my expectations.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The fun thing is that they clearly rose up all of a sudden; they did yesterday, and stopped at 22 for several hours. Now they suddenly raised to 37. Lmao.

And 82 votes are quite many votes already, almost as many as Sylvanas', the most notorious magnet of fanboys/haters here. 104 votes was utterly insane.

In the end, let's celebrate the leit motiv of this poll:

I'm so grateful, I expected great things from this poll but ended up beating all my expectations.
    I gave the votes before the ones I caught in act the benefit of the doubt, and they were at 82. Sadly, you are probably right, but without proof my hands are tied. Once I actually monitored for an hour straight and caught the culprit, I stopped them.

7+ Year Old Account
    I must say, I don't have the time to follow through long lore discussions lately and these threads fits better in my current schedule. So you have my thanks too.
    Life **** us all

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I actually agree somewhat; however, if we were to rank racial leaders on their "worthiness," Vol'jin would rank lower in comparison to the rest of them. They honestly should have given it to Saurfang, who was one of the better candidates.
    Too old
    the best Warchife after Thrall was Carine
    but they Killed Him
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10. About time the Horde had a leader worthy of respect. I agree that Blizz doesn't portray NPCs well in game. I guess if the leaders were more active in-game, they wouldn't need to give us quests (they'd just do it themselves). In the books (where most of the lore takes place) he is shrewd, plays the long game, decisive when it's time to act, and fears no one. He loves the Horde like a family and would give his life to preserve what Thrall began.

Not sure why so many Horde players prefer to have someone of questionable ethics (Garrosh, Sylvanas) unless they want to play into the image of Horde as bad guys.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    10. About time the Horde had a leader worthy of respect. I agree that Blizz doesn't portray NPCs well in game. I guess if the leaders were more active in-game, they wouldn't need to give us quests (they'd just do it themselves). In the books (where most of the lore takes place) he is shrewd, plays the long game, decisive when it's time to act, and fears no one. He loves the Horde like a family and would give his life to preserve what Thrall began.

Not sure why so many Horde players prefer to have someone of questionable ethics (Garrosh, Sylvanas) unless they want to play into the image of Horde as bad guys.
    @Zulkhan I am pondering whether or not I should count this vote, just to piss off you-know-who.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    @Zulkhan I am pondering whether or not I should count this vote, just to piss off you-know-who.
    Well, fairness has become quite a dubious variable here. But still, you're the boss, yours the choice.
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.

Deleted
    Coming to think of it, poll is closed. Fair is fair both ways.

No count.

Well, fairness has become quite a dubious variable here. But still, you're the boss, yours the choice.
    Yeah I don't think the numbers mean much any more. It was more about sharing my thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think the Horde attracts a lot of players wanting to play a bad boy image. Not all, but many. Those players will always value aggressiveness over wisdom from their leaders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Yeah I don't think the numbers mean much any more. It was more about sharing my thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

I do think the Horde attracts a lot of players wanting to play a bad boy image. Not all, but many. Those players will always value aggressiveness over wisdom from their leaders.
    Of course! You are always welcome to share.

Now go do Azshara!

Quote Originally Posted by Wildberry View Post
    I agree with Saurfang too, not just because he's an Orc but because he was the face of what it meant to be an Orc - something the world needed after Garrosh. Same with Thrall the world saver.

Of course! You are always welcome to share.

Now go do Azshara!
    Already did. Based on her portrayal in the novels, I gave her a 4. From what I remember she was shallow, delusional, and easily manipulated.

Arrashi u can just suck. This is the first and last argument i have with you in any kind of official conversation. U are an examplary uptight obnoxiously sucking a regality cock person who wants to be fucked by strong characters. I pity you, a pile of filth and nerds sexual complex. i m from eastern europe and you have my word you could not even stand a sight of a fair play hooligan fight in which i participated several times. You are a bug, an insect spewing its own toxic juice over big personalities you do not admire, you talk about honour and Horde's valour but you know none irl. You thus can suck a huge garrosh cock. Pityful. I would like to kick your ass irl but that's not going to happen unless you promise it so.

- - - Updated - - -

Voljin is 10/10, Finally a thinking leader Horde was waiting for a long time. he is disappearing and rougish? im completely fine with it since Horder can always manage basic military operations because all of our races are fit to rely upon ourselves unlike Allies do, we can comprehend and respond much quickier than ALlies cos we had to cope with lots of different threats at a time in forthcoming years. We will persevere this time as well when our Warchief is looking for the best solution anywhere in the world he finds suitable and winning. Or promising the victory.
    Again, Arrashi, instead of replying to my post, just suck, OK.

Deleted
    Well this escalated quickly.

Again, Blizzard, if you are reading this, please know that to shut asscracks like Arrashi that like tough hard tyranny like Garrosh or Sylvanas you can just only listen to decent users like me who completely realize wow flaws like thrall trying to be all-forgiving in face of a maghar self righteous asshole or troll shadow huner champion dealing with Titans inheritors, you can just throw in a lot of more of their badassery, And those haters will suck with a power of a bae sucking a baseball thru a garden hose. Я вам гарантирую.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well this escalated quickly.
    Seems Arrashi got a fan.

No. If talking about fan, I would name you and the other troll protege that posts frequently on such threads. Arrashi can roll to hell with his childish offenses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valnir View Post
    No. If talking about fan, I would name you and the other troll protege that posts frequently on such threads. Arrashi can roll to hell with his childish offenses
    Did you just say that I'm a fan of Arrashi? I don't know, if he got a Twitter account I could totally become a follower.