Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Was the bat ok?
    Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions. -Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    What is it with loony lefties and/or LGBT crusaders deciding the best way to counter extreme speech they don't like is to commit violence?
    So you have to be a "loony lefty" to get pissed off by this piece of shit? Apparently he's been doing this for a few years, and if the "loony lefties" were this prone to violence, why hasn't he been attacked sooner? Or do you think taking an isolated incident involving an IRL troll and acting as if it represents the left as a whole somehow doesn't make you look like a complete moron?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So you have to be a "loony lefty" to get pissed off by this piece of shit?
    No, I think you have to be a lunatic to attack somebody for speech but it's seemingly on the rise with left-wing people whether condoning it or committing it. I think he's retarded and wrong, but I wouldn't blindside him with a metal bat and I wouldn't cheer if somebody else did. One girl followed him to offer medical assistance, the rest laughed and jeered. That's not the way to do things.
    Last edited by mmoc4359933d3d; 2016-05-29 at 05:25 PM.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/05/29...m_source=MOBFB

What is it with loony lefties and/or LGBT crusaders deciding the best way to counter extreme speech they don't like is to commit violence? Just as bad are the people (especially the staff) jeering and laughing at a man with blood gushing from his head, so obviously approving of the violence even if they didn't have the stones to commit it themselves. The only people that had the right idea here are the handful that either left the area, or that walked up to him to yell something back.
    I don't agree with the dipshit preacher, but the punishment for being an asshole is social isolation. The punishment for felony assault is much higher, and should be.

Quote Originally Posted by enragedgorilla View Post
    COPS committing violence = Bad
    White Cis males Committing violence= Bad
    War ...for any reason=Bad
    Violence in this case= Good?

Does that sum it up for roughly 80% of MMOC's "community"?
    No, violence in this case is bad as well, and he deserves to get arrested. I don't feel that bad for the victim as if it was decent person, but still, violence cannot be tolerated.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    He should have prayed harder. But no, he deserved what he got.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

10+ Year Old Account
    A gay-basher who thinks people deserve to be raped and go to Hell gets beat, and I'm supposed to feel sympathy? Nope, can't find any. Feel worse for the attacker, he might face prison time because of assaulting this turd, that's the only reason I'd have advised him not to do it. Just a few decades ago, this preacher's words could have incited violence against people who didn't deserve it, he just got a taste of what his kind used to inflict on innocents. Sounds like it hasn't changed his views or prevented him from talking, so I guess he didn't get hit as hard as he should have.

When homophobes are being lynched and hanged and jailed, maybe then I'll think they deserve some consideration. Until then, hope his church burns down.

Its not right, but he was preaching violence on others. Hard to feel bad for a hatemonger that gets what he preaches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just because you don't agree with what he says, doesn't mean you have the right to attack someone.

Even if what he says is objectively not nice.

Yes, it's obviously all LGBT people doing this. We think the same everyone of us. Of course.

-.-

Being LGBT doesn't mean you're automatically a leftist.

Perhaps the attacker had experience with rape or something and got triggered by that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Just because you don't agree with what he says, doesn't mean you have the right to attack someone.

"You and your entire family should kill themselves."

Still shouldn't attack someone for that?
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

And so it begins.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Aaabbc View Post
    Yes, it's obviously all LGBT people doing this. We think the same everyone of us. Of course.

-.-

Being LGBT doesn't mean you're automatically a leftist.

Perhaps the attacker had experience with rape or something and got triggered by that.
    Isn't that what the L stands for?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post

Why would you attack someone for that?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post

No.

Unless you think you can incite violence against yourself...? Regardless, let the authorities handle it, we don't need vigilante justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post

Exactly, his views are despicable.
    But it's not up to anyone, or any fucking tumblrina/SJW on this planet to deal with it through violence, you have issue with his views and him preaching?
    Fucking report him to the law enforcement, and if they don't do anything about it, well tough fucking shit, learn to live with opinions that hurts your little feely feels.

We're in a state where certain groups(not going to name them, don't want to trigger Endus) think it's perfectly fine to harass, destroy their life, use violence and just do everything they can to shut them down because they simple have the "wrong opinions"

It's disgusting.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-05-29 at 05:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Isn't that what the L stands for?
    Actually it stands for lettuce; lettuce, gay-bacon and tomato sandwiches.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I'm not sure why I'm supposed to care about this. *Shrugs*
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Really digging the pro-violence crowd here. I'm absolutely sure the people saying he deserved it will say that about a gay protester getting beaten.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you are going to be beaten up, make sure it is not by Justin Bieber...

Edit: Meh, Hubcap beat me to the photo.

Actually it stands for lettuce; lettuce, gay-bacon and tomato sandwiches.
    Gay-bacon is extra tender....
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.