Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbleedinggums View Post
    "You and your entire family should kill themselves."
    Still shouldn't attack someone for that?
    No. Just because someone says my family should kill themselves doesn't mean they're about to drop dead. I'm pretty sure they're gonna be just fine, actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Isn't that what the L stands for?

- - - Updated - - -

Why would you attack someone for that?
    If i called your house and told you that, or threatened your children? Just words still? At what point do words become more than just words? The preacher incited violence and brought his proverbial guns to a fight. When you live by the gun, you'll die by the gun.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    No. Just because someone says my family should kill themselves doesn't mean they're about to drop dead. I'm pretty sure they're gonna be just fine, actually.
    You can read my reply as well.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Gay-bacon is extra tender....
    It's way prettier than normal bacon.

I'm sure I should feel bad but I just can't manage it.

Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    I don't agree with the dipshit preacher, but the punishment for being an asshole is social isolation. The punishment for felony assault is much higher, and should be.
    Exactly this. Gone are the times when you can beat a homosexual to within an inch of their life and stuff them in the dumpster behind the bar. We have moved past that to where it is not only acceptable for them to openly flaunt their differences but to become legally married as well. The preacher should not have been doing what he was doing. It was offensive even to normal people. This is why we have the police.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Actually it stands for lettuce; lettuce, gay-bacon and tomato sandwiches.
    Bahahahaha thats terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea2012 View Post
    This happens daily across America, attacks by leftists on conservatives, the only reason not a lot of people have been killed yet is because liberals and progressives dislike guns.
    Have you ever really thought that maybe it's because people just don't really like killing each other that much.

Deleted
    If i called your house and told you that, or threatened your children? Just words still? At what point do words become more than just words? The preacher incited violence and brought his proverbial guns to a fight. When you live by the gun, you'll die by the gun.
    Just words still. If you called my house and threatened my kids, I would call the police on you. If you threatened me I would laugh at you and put the phone down. Words are not violence. Words are not physically harmful. If I call you a fat cunt, that doesn't give you an excuse to hit me and I would absolutely press charges if you did.

- - - Updated - - -

You can read my reply as well.
    Actually no, he did not incite violence.

Like, holy shit this guy is detestable. He shouldn't have been attacked, but wow he is an asshole

But then again, he prob fits around here pretty well~

10+ Year Old Account
    Just words still. If you called my house and threatened my kids, I would call the police on you. If you threatened me I would laugh at you and put the phone down. Words are not violence. Words are not physically harmful. If I call you a fat cunt, that doesn't give you an excuse to hit me and I would absolutely press charges if you did.
    The law does take into account provocation though, not sure it would work in this case as the bloke was not directly targeting her.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Actually no, he did not incite violence.
    Its prob going to be an argument over saying "you should be raped" and "you deserve rape" on if he was inciting violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't call police on me if they're just words, now can you? Also there is more type of harm than just physical

Also calling me a fat cunt, probably not. Saying something that made you deserve to have your head bashed in? You betcha
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Like, holy shit this guy is detestable. He shouldn't have been attacked, but wow he is an asshole
    But then again, he prob fits around here pretty well~
    I approve of the second image.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea2012 View Post
    This happens daily across America, attacks by leftists on conservatives, the only reason not a lot of people have been killed yet is because liberals and progressives dislike guns.
    Since it's such a widespread epidemic, how about some examples? Or is the dreaded mainstream media just suppressing this wave of violence?

Deleted
    Can't call police on me if they're just words, now can you?
    Actually I can. If you're making a direct threat, you could be breaking the law. If the people protesting the preacher thought he was breaking the law they should have also called the police. That doesn't mean they're not still words and committing violence instead is a good or right course of action.

I approve of the second image.
    I guess that means you also approve of all his other stuff too then?

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only son so that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life." Except for these particular sinners of course, they deserve rape. Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    People getting attacked for having the "wrong" opinions is becoming a common thing, people having their lives ruines is normal now, and the same trash on this site will defend it.
    There's this little thing called self restraint. Just because you have an opinion, doesn't necessarily mean you should share that opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually I can. If you're making a direct threat, you could be breaking the law. If the people protesting the preacher thought he was breaking the law they should have also called the police. That doesn't mean they're not still words and committing violence instead is a good or right course of action.
    Actually you can't unless you admit that you're being hypocritical. Words obviously can't ever hurt you, so you shouldn't ever do anything about "just words". By admitting that you are willing to call the police, you admit that you are inherently wrong on your ideals. Which is fine, not everyone can be completely right.