Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    It's funny. Hillary keeps avoiding debates and hiding
    Hmm who just backed out of a debate just the other day?

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    I can tell you one thing for certain: Trump's camp isn't tyrannical.

You will see Hilary's true colors soon.

Scarlet by the way. Those demons moved to the wrong country this time.

Still, I have to admire how nothing sticks to Hilary. The sheer corruption that surrounds her is unbelievable, and yet, she has an army of loyal followers.

Ask yourself why.
    Because the "corruption" claims are all bullshit generated by people like you and Trump and the Bengazi GOP - just trying to tarnish her. And if you think I'm wrong, as yourself an honest question: If she was guilty of "all" this corruption, don't you think she would have been found guilty? Oh, right - not even indicted. But I guess "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" is the was of the GOP and Faux News.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    and haven't I already discredited that claim -- but I guess it is you that wont let facts get in the way of your false narrative
    You discrediting something is like playing my dog at chess - not realistic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheWorkingTitle View Post
    It's funny. Hillary keeps avoiding debates and hiding (because when she opens her mouth her entire campaign goes down the drain), but now that the field is down to her and Donald, it's over for her.
    How many debates have the DNC candidates had? Oh, right. Avoiding . . . do you know what that word means?

So glad that the Clinton regime is getting exposed for what they truly are.
    Honest people who haven't done anything wrong? Or are you also of the Guilty Until Proven Innocent camp?

Trump has this in the bag, and thank God for that.
    Rofl - you clearly do not understand U.S. politics. Trump will suicide in a general election. I do not understand how any sane person can see Trump as a good president.

So, everything in here is wrong - just fyi. Keep up the classy lies though, I enjoy readying them with my popcorn.
    Last edited by cubby; 2016-05-29 at 08:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Because the "corruption" claims are all bullshit generated by people like you and Trump and the Bengazi GOP - just trying to tarnish her. And if you think I'm wrong, as yourself an honest question: If she was guilty of "all" this corruption, don't you think she would have been found guilty? Oh, right - not even indicted. But I guess "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" is the was of the GOP and Faux News.
    Some people are above the law.

Hilary has higher unfavorables than Trump. That should tell you something. Maybe we're all lying about her???

My only concern is simply defeating her in an election. If Hilary wins, it's the end of everything. The stakes couldn't be higher.

But hey, Communism just wasn't implemented properly, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    If Hilary wins, it's the end of everything. The stakes couldn't be higher.
    Explain this with real world examples of what she is going to do to cause the end of everything.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Explain this with real world examples of what she is going to do to cause the end of everything.
    Sure:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Communism

Forcing "equality" on everyone ends civilizations.

You're going to see red, white and blue again soon.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Some people are above the law.

Hilary has higher unfavorables than Trump. That should tell you something. Maybe we're all lying about her???

My only concern is simply defeating her in an election. If Hilary wins, it's the end of everything. The stakes couldn't be higher.

But hey, Communism just wasn't implemented properly, right?
    Lol, "the end of everything" - if I told you once I've told you a hundred thousand times, don't over exagerate.

So I guess Hillary is guilty without proof - if you're ok with that so am I. Keep in mind, however, that Trump is actually indicted for several things - so in the overall schemes, he's ahead on illegal actions (he's still not guilty, however, until proven under the law - I guess only one of us cares about that).

What you auto-Hillary-haters don't realize that you're just a product of the GOP and Faux News - you haven't thought about any of this for yourself. You just believe whatever they tell you to believe. And that is how someone like Trump is so close to the Presidency.

You claim Hillary would be "the end of everything" - but just by saying that you prove you really have no idea what you're talking about.

- - - Updated - - -

Sure:

This is precisely my point - your entire thesis is based on a website that I could have written. The more you try and prove you "point" the more distant it becomes.

Deleted
    This is precisely my point - your entire thesis is based on a website that I could have written. The more you try and prove you "point" the more distant it becomes.
    So you deny the history of Communism?

7+ Year Old Account
    Sure:

Yeah that ain't real world examples of what Hillary is going to do to end the world. Again how is she going to end everything? Real world and not fantasy. Or should I assume your claim is simply hyperbolic political nonsense?

Sure:

so dramatic this one.

7+ Year Old Account
    So now tell us she is going to bring about communism. Detailed and real world explanation please. Thanks. And I thought she was in the pockets of Wall Street? Didn't realize they were commies.

Deleted
    Again how is she going to end everything?
    By forcing "equality" on everyone through policies that are backed up by government force.

Of course, she's anti 2nd Amendment too.

Notice a pattern yet?

With labor participation at its lowest since the 1970s, more "equality" is the last thing we need. Even the people on your team recognize that there's a huge lack of full time jobs (thanks Mitt).

So now tell us she is going to bring about communism. Detailed and real world explanation please. Thanks. And I thought she was in the pockets of Wall Street? Didn't realize they were commies.
    All human forms of Communism had a hierarchy.

You're not very good at this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    so dramatic this one.
    One Republic - I Lived.

When that sun goes down, I hope you raise that cup.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII did it alllllllllllllllllllllll!

Yeah that ain't real world examples of what Hillary is going to do to end the world. Again how is she going to end everything? Real world and not fantasy. Or should I assume your claim is simply hyperbolic political nonsense?
    If Hillary is elected president she will use the power of the vagina to morph into the Ultimate-SJW, finally performing the male genocide we've been anticipating and sacrificing for!

One Republic - I Lived.

When that sun goes down, I hope you raise that cup.

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII did it alllllllllllllllllllllll!
    /sips coffee
    that count?

7+ Year Old Account
    By forcing "equality" on everyone through policies that are backed up by government force.

Of course, she's anti 2nd Amendment too.

Notice a pattern yet?

With labor participation at its lowest since the 1970s, more "equality" is the last thing we need. Even the people on your team recognize that there's a huge lack of full time jobs (thanks Mitt).

All human forms of Communism had a hierarchy.

You're not very good at this.
    What policies specifically and how will they force equality? And how is she going to use government force to force them on folks? Be specific.

So tell us in the light of the recent rulings of the SCOTUS how she is going to be able to do anything to limit the second amendment? Real world examples of what she could actually do and what she has stated she will do.. Thanks.

Pattern noticed. Your nonsense claims backed up with nonsense claims. I asked for real world examples of how she is going to end everything. Yet to see one so far.

So you think Wall Street is the top of the hierarchy of communism do you?

Also explain what you mean by "With labor participation at its lowest since the 1970s, more "equality" is the last thing we need." Be clear and precise and say exactly what you mean.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, but nice deflection. You keep making my point for me - your points are all based on things you've been told rather than things you've learned through critical thinking.

Tell me one thing Hillary has done to break the law?

Tell me how Hillary isn't utterly qualified to be President?

Explain to me the policy points that make Trump a better candidate that Hillary? What policies of Trump's do you find most compelling? And please point to the policy as Trump has explained it - not his website or advisers.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    If Hillary is elected president she will use the power of the vagina to morph into the Ultimate-SJW, finally performing the male genocide we've been anticipating and sacrificing for!
    Out of the two explanations so far yours is the most likely and detailed.

People have landed in prison for doing less.

Deleted
    So you think Wall Street is the top of the hierarchy of communism do you?
    There wasn't all poor under Communism. That's a fact.

Look it up.

See I am baiting you into revealing your ignorance. You want proof of the obvious. That's a weakness.

Tell me how Hillary isn't utterly qualified to be President?
    She's Obama on steroids.

Whether you agree with Obama's policies or not is irrelevant. A great many people have had enough. This is how elections work: you convince people that your policies have merit.

Even if you argue that most people are too ignorant to know what they want, it still doesn't matter. They will vote for what they feel best reflects them.

- - - Updated - - -

You discrediting something is like playing my dog at chess - not realistic.

- - - Updated - - -

How many debates have the DNC candidates had? Oh, right. Avoiding . . . do you know what that word means?

Honest people who haven't done anything wrong? Or are you also of the Guilty Until Proven Innocent camp?

Rofl - you clearly do not understand U.S. politics. Trump will suicide in a general election. I do not understand how any sane person can see Trump as a good president.

So, everything in here is wrong - just fyi. Keep up the classy lies though, I enjoy readying them with my popcorn.
    Thank you for the new signature, I'll be back in November to laugh at you and see how you rationalize Trump winning.