Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Its more like lubricant. Extremist religion is a popular one, but there are plenty of secular lubricants for extremism as well. Nationalism was a rather popular one in the 19th and 20th century West.

I'm one of those people that thinks that our desires inform our religious beliefs, not the other way around.
    So if a man tells you he is going to shoot you, because he needs to kill you because he is going to rob you and he doesn't want to leave any witnesses, what is his motive?

Just indulge me for a tick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    So if a man tells you he is going to shoot you, because he needs to kill you because he is going to rob you and he doesn't want to leave any witnesses, what is his motive?

Just indulge me for a tick.
    Just make your point.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Just make your point.
    How about another question, If a man, lets say the typical American male, says he is going to blow up an Abortion clinic because abortion is wrong and its murdering children and against his fervent religious convictions?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Bannik254 View Post
    You don't seem to understand, we cherish women in our culture, but we understand women are not men. Physically, intellectually, spiritually, they are our inferiors, women were made after men from men. Our women live happily, we provide for them, though Western men have since forgotten this.
    You cherish women by honor killing them, throwing acid on them if they get raped, and cutting off their clitoris so they can't feel pleasure. You cherish women by making them wear black full body coverings in the hottest populated region in the world. You cherish women by burying them in the ground up to their necks and throwing stones at their heads till they are dead. Your loving creator, Allah, is happy that you treat women this way? I really wish there was an afterlife, so all of your God-forsaken men of Islam could go to hell for eternal torment. You have some of the most beautiful and caring women in the world in your part of the world, and it turns my stomach to know what you do to them. You will never know the horror they feel because you know in your heart that what you're doing is right. Those views are cancer on the world, and sooner or later, you're going to be eating those words.

You wanna know how I cherish women? I let them live their lives, without harming them physically, and I let them know they are beautiful, inside and out. I tell them everyday that I am happy to be around them, because they are them. I don't rape them, or blame them for getting raped. I punish the person who hurt them, and I care for them until they are ready to face the world again. I let them hold positions of power, because they are equal to men in every way.

Yeah, I'd say I was getting baited with these views, but it's sad that people actually believe these things. By the way, infract me if you want for this post, everything in it had to be said. I'll gladly take a forum vacation to stand up for the rights of those with no voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    JEDDAH: The Jeddah Criminal Court has found two Arab men and a woman guilty of being involved in running a brothel in the south of the city, a local publication reported Tuesday.

The court found that the ring leader, aided by the second man, had forced the woman to become a prostitute. He had threatened to hurt her if she did not comply with his demands, the report stated.

The Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice (Haia) reported that they had been informed of the illegal activities at a house in south Jeddah by people living in the area. Residents had seen men visiting the house late at night.

The court jailed the ring leader to 4 years, 200 lashes and a fine of SR20,000. The second man was sentenced to one year, a fine of SR10,000, and 90 lashes over 10-day intervals. The woman got two years and six months in prison, and 90 lashes over four separate periods.

Lawyer Saleh Al-Ghamdi said that those found guilty of exploiting others for material gain be jailed for 15 years, fined SR1 million and have all the proceeds of their crime confiscated.

Source: http://www.arabnews.com/news/3-get-j...unning-brothel
    Welcome to the Middle East and Europe's future in the next century.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fincayra View Post
    You cherish women by honor killing them, throwing acid on them if they get raped, and cutting off their clitoris so they can't feel pleasure. You cherish women by making them wear black full body coverings in the hottest populated region in the world. You cherish women by burying them in the ground up to their necks and throwing stones at their heads till they are dead. Your loving creator, Allah, is happy that you treat women this way? I really wish there was an afterlife, so all of your God-forsaken men of Islam could go to hell for eternal torment. You have some of the most beautiful and caring women in the world in your part of the world, and it turns my stomach to know what you do to them. You will never know the horror they feel because you know in your heart that what you're doing is right. Those views are cancer on the world, and sooner or later, you're going to be eating those words.

You wanna know how I cherish women? I let them live their lives, without harming them physically, and I let them know they are beautiful, inside and out. I tell them everyday that I am happy to be around them, because they are them. I don't rape them, or blame them for getting raped. I punish the person who hurt them, and I care for them until they are ready to face the world again. I let them hold positions of power, because they are equal to men in every way.

Yeah, I'd say I was getting baited with these views, but it's sad that people actually believe these things. By the way, infract me if you want for this post, everything in it had to be said. I'll gladly take a forum vacation to stand up for the rights of those with no voice.
    Baited? Those views are facts of their culture. Don't let the leftists censure what Arabs do to their woman. Because the lefty's have an agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Talsar View Post
    You started the crap about life experience buddy, if you don't like it used against you then don't use it. You are right i can't say with certainty that 0 people make the complaint, but the fact that i have never heard it made by anyone in my (very small) country means that if there are any who believe that it is an insignificant amount.
    So because you didn't hear about it, you assume that your entire (very small) country didn't either?. Ahaha. And you're still going on about life experience. How about mental competence, buddy?.

no one here has asked WHO is giving the lashings..... this matters...

10+ Year Old Account
    gotta love that a lot of US money goes there.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpalerEU View Post
    How about mental competence, buddy?.
    Yeah i can see you're lacking that too considering how long it took you to think of a response. not to mention your grasp of logic. It was your main reason for why prostitution should be illegal and yet in countries where it is legal no one is challenging the law on any basis let alone the one you mentioned... obviously not an issue so you better come up with a better reason to hang on to your repression.
    Ily mmoc

seems fake.
    Be feared, or be fuel

Yeah i can see you're lacking that too considering how long it took you to think of a response. not to mention your grasp of logic. It was your main reason for why prostitution should be illegal and yet in countries where it is legal no one is challenging the law on any basis let alone the one you mentioned... obviously not an issue so you better come up with a better reason to hang on to your repression.
    You have the nerve to bring up logic yet only a few responses above you came up with an instant classic yourself. "My country is very small, so if I haven't heard about something it means that everyone didn't either". Really?. It's truly a miracle of evolution how the simple minded and ignorant like yourself thrive on a daily basis.

How long it took me to "think of a response" actually meant how long it took me to notice that I have a notification regarding a proven simpleton like you.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    You have the nerve to bring up logic yet only a few responses above you came up with an instant classic yourself. "My country is very small, so if I haven't heard about something it means that everyone didn't either". Really?. It's truly a miracle of evolution how the simple minded and ignorant like yourself thrive on a daily basis.

How long it took me to "think of a response" actually meant how long it took me to notice that I have a notification regarding a proven simpleton like you.
    Yes really. if people getting manipulated into prostitution was as big of a concern as your tiny mind seems to think it is i would have heard about it. but it's good to see you ignore the main point in my post and just resort to good old mouth-frothing insults. classic evasion tactics when you have nothing valid to say.
    Ily mmoc

Yes really. if people getting manipulated into prostitution was as big of a concern as your tiny mind seems to think it is i would have heard about it. but it's good to see you ignore the main point in my post and just resort to good old mouth-frothing insults. classic evasion tactics when you have nothing valid to say.
    "My country is so tiny, my tiny mind can also guess what literally everyone is thinking and saying regarding one topic". Honestly now, I would be the last person to bring up "tiny" in any discussion if I were you or if I had any sense of self decency and respect.

It's rather obvious who evaded the actual point. When you make a ridiculous statement such as the one mentioned, you pretty much evade right off any sense of logic whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta love all the western money they get.

Mechagnome
    7+ Year Old Account
    "My country is so tiny, my tiny mind can also guess what literally everyone is thinking and saying regarding one topic". Honestly now, I would be the last person to bring up "tiny" in any discussion if I were you or if I had any sense of self decency and respect.

It's rather obvious who evaded the actual point. When you make a ridiculous statement such as the one mentioned, you pretty much evade right off any sense of logic whatsoever.
    Whatever. i've addressed that statement many times but either you can't read or you just don't want to admit how wrong you are, and you just ignore the points you have no answer to. you clearly can't understand logic and just want to hurl insults. hit me up when you escape puberty.

blocking notifications for this pointless thread.
    Ily mmoc

I was always wondering why Americans don't export some democracy to that country.

"Asked about the appropriateness of Saudi Arabia heading a key human rights panel last week, a U.S. State Department official said "we would welcome it."" lol

(source)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-rights-panel/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    I was always wondering why Americans don't export some democracy to that country.
    Probably because they're mostly interested in importing.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla

Quote Originally Posted by Ziphr View Post
    "Asked about the appropriateness of Saudi Arabia heading a key human rights panel last week, a U.S. State Department official said "we would welcome it."" lol

(source)
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-rights-panel/
    >.<

Disgusting how we turn a blind eye to SA yet we make a huge fucking deal about bringing democracy to other Middle Eastern countries.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Everyone will tell you that the answer is "oil". Fuck those guys. At this point I'm assuming SA has some nudes of Obama and Hillary fucking a horse.

Or Bush. *shudders*

Whatever. i've addressed that statement many times but either you can't read or you just don't want to admit how wrong you are, and you just ignore the points you have no answer to. you clearly can't understand logic and just want to hurl insults. hit me up when you escape puberty.

blocking notifications for this pointless thread.
    "I haven't heard about it, so my entire "small" country hasn't heard about it either."

Thanks for the comedy.