Then the tooltip is wrong. It increases AP gains by 10%, totaling 110%.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Question, I finished the first notes, but I see nothing on my Artifact, negating the fact that it doesn't work yet, it's not showing, does it just apply, or usable? because nothing went to the bags.

While I'm not on beta myself, from what I've seen demon hunters seem sorta squishy outside CDs. I understand that DPS healing overall shouldn't be too powerful but some sorta on demand self-heal on a CD (similar to rogues) that isn't tied to DPS cooldowns (Meta/Demonic) should be there. I had an idea for an ability called "Bloodthirsty Blade" it could cost 10 fury, have a 45-60 second CD and provide you with 30% leech for 6 seconds or something. Seems like it would fit the demon hunter thematically since demons are known to be leeches on the universe...plus Illidan in HotS has a passive that does the exact some thing except it's always up. IDK, just an idea, doesn't seem too OP yet reliable enough to survive solo content without the need to pop all of your "Oh s**t" buttons and all your stuns. It seems weird in general to have a demon hunter class without any baseline leech at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Elennoko View Post
    Then there's the fact that some fights won't even be good for momentum at all, or fights where Felblade will undoubtedly say "No Path Available" unless they fix that. .
    Felblade really needs to ignore the repositioning part if it's already in range.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Question, I finished the first notes, but I see nothing on my Artifact, negating the fact that it doesn't work yet, it's not showing, does it just apply, or usable? because nothing went to the bags.
    Same for me finished first worked order got the item that then instantly disappeared but still nothing when I mouse over the top left corner of artifact and the book in the room is not intractable.

That whole part of the artifact system is apparently broken. Even people that have it displayed on their artifact have noted not seeing any increased gains on AP.

Quote Originally Posted by jettzypher View Post
    That whole part of the artifact system is apparently broken. Even people that have it displayed on their artifact have noted not seeing any increased gains on AP.
    Can confirm. Says +100% AP, doesn't actually do that. Not sure if it's a bug or intended so we can't max weapons by the end of beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillpapps View Post
    Felblade really needs to ignore the repositioning part if it's already in range.
    I've noticed in the latest build that 3 bosses that used to have this problem no longer have this problem. Quite a few still do though.. they really need to fix this. It's not just for DH, but for any spec with a charge. They just don't work on these bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiase View Post
    They honestly just need to change soul rending.
    If the souls would just not be 20 yards away sometimes that'd be an improvement.
    Last edited by BiggestNoob; 2016-05-31 at 07:30 AM.

100% means 100% of the initial AP, at level 2 you get 110% so +10% AP

It says "increases AP gains by 100%" which is +100% to the already existing 100% or 200% or double.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by flzk View Post
    100% means 100% of the initial AP, at level 2 you get 110% so +10% AP
    It says "increases AP gains by 100%" which is wrong, that would mean we should be getting double AP.

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    It says "increases AP gains by 100%" which is +100% to the already existing 100% or 200% or double.
    Agreed, something is wrong. I dunno if it's the tooltip ot its effectiveness, cannot judge as of now how much they want to increase your artifact power gain over the course of the expansion (it's probably che catch up mechanic they stated sometime ago).
    I am betting on the tooltip being right and not correctly implemented, since a 10% gain does not seem like that much benefit.

I was able to get a beta key through the blizzplanet one, noticed that there could be some serious artifacting on the meta model, anyone else experiencing this?

Running a GTX 970 SC and an i7 2600k CPU @ 4.1k, so I don't think its something on my end. Anyone else noticing it with the Havoc meta?

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    I was able to get a beta key through the blizzplanet one, noticed that there could be some serious artifacting on the meta model, anyone else experiencing this?

Running a GTX 970 SC and an i7 2600k CPU @ 4.1k, so I don't think its something on my end. Anyone else noticing it with the Havoc meta?
    it's fucked up for everyone right now

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Great, good to know its not just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Heroic Vault of Wardens with that shit popping up. Was especially frustrating on Cordana.

@Vanyali (Or anyone else doing PvP on DHs)... Out of curiosity, how effective is the artifact trait "Overwhelming Power" for generating Soul Fragments in PvP? Are they a decent form of self healing? Do you have a chance to get multiple Soul Frags if you stun multiple opponents? Is that a place that devs could tweak, to give DHs self sustain in PvP, rather than talents?

I do want to note that DH have an extremely strong defensive in the artifact trait "Illidari Knowledge"... 12-18% flat damage reduction from all magical damage is huge, compared to the defensive artifact traits that the other classes have. To be fair, though, a number of other classes also have, "Regain xx% life when you use your major defensive cooldown." which is something DHs seem to lack (thus prompting my earlier question on "Overwhelming Power"). I do sort of wish that the legendary chest worked in PvP, to give Blur 50% leech.

I don't have OP yet, so can't comment on it; I PvP on a PvE toon that's not fully unlocked atm.

Deleted
    New build inc, what will the wheel of fortune have for Havoc tonight.

WTB's

Buff to blade dance on single
    DH talents lowered to level 100
    Demon reborn to be reborn.

I don't believe there's a new build just yet;no indication on forums, and PvP realms are up. Servers just getting bug-fix restarts I'm guessing.

Did someone kill off Uni? Or is he secretly Wnydoor in disguise...and has been playing us this whole time!!!