Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Do you drink alot?

I enjoy the occasional special beer. 5-9%, tripples, doubles, whatever. I usually drink 2-3 a evening, sometimes none, depending on the mood or if im driving. I cant help but counting them up to get a weekly total. Thats 15 relatively strong beers, and im not counting the normal ones when i go out.

Its not a problem as i dont need them nor do i crave for them in the morning. But still, its quite a bit.

Do you drink alot?

Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2016-05-29 at 09:07 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Stopped 10 years ago

Deleted
    I do not drink alcohol.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I drink to the point where I puke/want to die once every two/three months, and then swear to never drink again. I should really stop once I'm out of college.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Not often, and even when I do, it's pretty light. It'll take me a couple of nights to go through a 6-pack of beer (Guinness is usually my choice there). I also like to have a rum and Coke every once in a while, but same applies there. I'll have maybe two of those in a night. I know my limits and when I need to stop. I also do pretty much all of my drinking at home.

I'm never attempting to get drunk. Alcohol just helps me to relax and wind down sometimes after a particularly stressful day. A half-decent buzz is about all that I'm going for.

I did more in my college days, of course (I'm 31 now). I've gone as far as "drunk" maybe a couple of times in my life, and it wasn't fun at all. Drinking myself sick to the "omg I swear if I survive this I will never drink again" point, passing out on bed still dressed with lights on, waking up at like 3-4am to puke a couple of times, going back to sleep, and waking up with a monster headache that felt like a jackhammer against my skull....yeah. No thanks.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-31 at 05:33 PM.

I don't drink alcohol

Deleted
    Sadly I gave up alcohol. I had some great times with it though. I made my past lives proud.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nope, don't drink basically at all. A beer once in a blue moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    I would definitely drink more if i had the money

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I do not drink alcohol.
    About that much
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do I drink alot? Yes.
    Do I drink often? No not at all.

I might drink once a week or sometimes even once a month and even then it's only like 10-12 beers.

There've been times where I only drank once every 2-3 months. But I do tend to drink quite excessively :P

Deleted
    I dont drink alcohol at all.

I may however have a tea addiction....

It's bad for addicts, it's bad for functioning alcoholics, so I think for those few people who can just have a few drinks and not get drunk should value that.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are only two alcoholic things I like. Strongbow (ORIGINAL, not this golden apple shit that seems so pervasive), and real, russian-made vodka. Or at least the stuff russians would drink. Not the swill we get here in the states.

However, it took me a year to drink a 6 pack of strongbow, and the last bottle of vodka I got lasted me 2 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    Sadly I gave up alcohol. I had some great times with it though. I made my past lives proud.
    A damn shame. So far my favorite drinking memory is my grandpa's roaring laughter as he drank me under the table
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Stopped after i started vomiting from a single beer :V

15+ Year Old Account
    I go out 2-3 times a month these days, and then there's some nights in with friends where we drink quite a bit(which would replace the nights that we go out, so just totals 2-3 times a month). Never drink during workdays though, unless it's with the food at a restaurant.

To some that's a lot, to others it's a normal amount.
    Last edited by Revi; 2016-05-29 at 09:25 PM.

I drink just enough just often enough to kill all the worms inside me.

Other than that, I'd rather suck down sugar like a bug in MIB

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Stopped after i started vomiting from a single beer :V
    That's the worms trying to fight back, you've got to nuke them man, nuke them all!\

Unless you got the kind of worms that Phillip J. Fry had.

I try to avoid beer, even though I love ti. I usually get an on sale handle of rum and take shots of that all week.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't drink a lot, especially not during the weekdays. If I drink it's during the weekend.