Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am at around 750 unique pets at the moment and agree that 700 would be perfectly fine for an achievement in Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    It'd be an awesome feat to hit that achievement that early - and achievements are about prestige / showing off.
    I collect pets to have a complete collection and for the sake of collecting. Not for showing off.

Deleted
    The max atm is 750 i beleave so where this 800 comes from i dont know.
    Or you have collected pets 2x around what dont count anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post
    The max atm is 750 i beleave so where this 800 comes from i dont know.
    Or you have collected pets 2x around what dont count anyways.
    755 is the NA max and if you include the 2 EU murlocs it is 757. Only NA/EU pets are usually considered for those lists.

Deleted
    Anyone has an idea on how to obtain the various Order Hall pets? I've seen 3 so far, two are from the Druids Dream Grove (Nightmare Lascher & ?) and the 3rd one comes from the DHs CH. Didnt find other pets which are listed as Order Hall pets - would be interesting to know what exactly who've to do for them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    I am at around 750 unique pets at the moment and agree that 700 would be perfectly fine for an achievement in Legion.
    I have 719 pets but for me an Achievement is something to work on...
    Actually is already possible to obtain 700+ pets and with Legion we can have about 100 more new pets. So, why a new "Legion" achievement for something that we can achiev without Legion?

I mean, I understand is not for everyone to reach 800 pets, but this is the reason why there should be an achievement and If I do not reach 800 pet with Legion, I will do it with the next expansion...

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone has an idea on how to obtain the various Order Hall pets? I've seen 3 so far, two are from the Druids Dream Grove (Nightmare Lascher & ?) and the 3rd one comes from the DHs CH. Didnt find other pets which are listed as Order Hall pets - would be interesting to know what exactly who've to do for them.
    I got Snowfang from Shaman Order Hall. http://legion.wowhead.com/item=14153...ust#battle-pet
    Snowfang is Epic quality pet to battle, but with only 139HP. When you win the battle, you got the pet. Its a very easy battle doable with any low level pet.

I was in my class hall when I saw the classical yellow paw icon on the map just after downloding the new build. My shaman is level 107.. so I dont think any level is required, there is no quest reletad to the pet.

Last edited by Tartys; 2016-05-30 at 10:20 AM.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

Deleted
    Can you check if they are cage-able?

Oh holy hell I hope so. Otherwise having to level an alt of every class if one pet is in each class hall would be brutal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlcilord View Post
    So conclusion: It is far from easy to obtain 300 mounts or 700 pets if you are not willing to spend another real money. I think, that all shop things should be taken out from these achievements.
    Sorry but its quit easy to get 700+ pets without spending money Im sitting at 720 and only bought the 2 charrity pets and I am still missing that silly unborn valkyr.....

7+ Year Old Account
    I just check it... is not cage-able! :/

This means a lot of work to obtain all the class hall related pet! A lot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    I just check it... is not cage-able! :/

This means a lot of work to obtain all the class hall related pet! A lot!
    That needs to be resolved via feedback. Hopefully this isn't intended.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maybe... or at least will work like race pets.

Agreed will make a note of it for my feedback post from things I've experienced in beta and read. I wish I could test more of the pet stuff but since they removed the alpha vendor that gave you level 25 stones so I could test more pets I'm just waiting for character copy to bring all of my pets over.

Deleted
    I hope it is - good way to get players do more content

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    I hope it is - good way to get players do more content
    By what, having us pet collectors have 12 level 100-101 characters? Such content, much wow. That is BS I'm sorry. I don't mind working for pets but that is a BIT much imo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    Agreed will make a note of it for my feedback post from things I've experienced in beta and read. I wish I could test more of the pet stuff but since they removed the alpha vendor that gave you level 25 stones so I could test more pets I'm just waiting for character copy to bring all of my pets over.
    There's a vendor in Dalaran for various pet battle staff at breannis stables.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Sorry but its quit easy to get 700+ pets without spending money Im sitting at 720 and only bought the 2 charrity pets and I am still missing that silly unborn valkyr.....
    Ok, I really don't understand, which pets I am missing. The only explanation is, that all of you are counting tgc pets as obtainable in game via game currency, which I am not. There is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected. I have 689 pets (with some unobtainable anymore) and I am missing only 4 pets from game (no tgc pets, no shop pets, promotions etc.). So right now, there is no way to obtain 700 pets without having some unobtainable, tgc or shop pets. With TGC pets for real money or golds spended at black market / regular ah I ofc. admit, that obtain 700+ pets right now is possible, but not so easy, as some of you claim.

Deleted
    Ok, I really don't understand, which pets I am missing. The only explanation is, that all of you are counting tgc pets as obtainable in game via game currency, which I am not. There is my armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...s=is-collected. I have 689 pets (with some unobtainable anymore) and I am missing only 4 pets from game (no tgc pets, no shop pets, promotions etc.). So right now, there is no way to obtain 700 pets without having some unobtainable, tgc or shop pets. With TGC pets for real money or golds spended at black market / regular ah I ofc. admit, that obtain 700+ pets right now is possible, but not so easy, as some of you claim.
    Read page 1. It is possible to get 704+ pets without spending a single RL penny, nor buying TCG since 6.2.
    Last edited by mmoc59b5827c7e; 2016-05-31 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Read page 1. It is possible to get 704+ pets without spending a single RL penny, nor buying TCG since 6.2.
    I read it. So I really want to know, where are 10 pets in game which I am missing according to your information about 704 pets? According to link to my armory I provided, I am missing only Trunks, Blazing Cindercrawler, Stunted Direhorn and Hatespark the Tiny from MC event. So if there aren't any other secret pets, there isn't a way to obtain 704+ unique pets just by gaming without tgc etc. and your forwarding me to the 1st post will not change that.

I've got 710 *currently*, with 2 TCG pets on the way, and saving up gold on my secondary server(where prices are better) to pick up another pet there within a week or so. If there was a new achievement for 700 I wouldn't even need Legion, and even 800 wouldn't be hard to do with the new pets incoming.

7+ Year Old Account
    I read it. So I really want to know, where are 10 pets in game which I am missing according to your information about 704 pets? According to link to my armory I provided, I am missing only Trunks, Blazing Cindercrawler, Stunted Direhorn and Hatespark the Tiny from MC event. So if there aren't any other secret pets, there isn't a way to obtain 704+ unique pets just by gaming without tgc etc. and your forwarding me to the 1st post will not change that.
    You miss also Graves, that came from HOTS, and its totally free, you need 20 level for the pet.

TGC pets are sold in BMAH and in AH for golds. So, you dont need to buy any pet for real money for achieve 700 pets, but yes, you need golds.

and BTW the Legion new pets are more than 100... expecially if will be a pet for any Order Hall.