Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    33 years old and i have never had alcohol except one time when i was in canada and a waiter mistook me asking for iced tea and i got a long island iced tea.

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Deleted
    i ahvethe very occasional cocktail or whisky when im out with my GF, other than i dont. cocktails adn whiskey are the only drinks i find tolderable, how anybody drinks beer and says it tastes good is just an odd individual.

every one in a while, usually something mild (wine, ale, fruity cocktails - things like that) and tasty. I'm a cheap drunk though, so I tend to just stop at a few ounces at a time. ok.. I've never actualy gotten to the point where i feel drunk, but it takes very little to get me tipsy and the moment I feel alcohol hitting my head - I stop. too much of a control freak not to.

but I do enjoy occasional taste maybe couple of times a month tops?

P.S. I did try one or two beers that actualy tasted good to me, but for the most part - I'd rather stick to hard ciders when it comes to that type of bottled alcohol.

I haven't had anything alcohol related in like 5 years.

Wasn't a big drinker before but now I probably drink every weekend (it's rarely anything that strong, though). I've tried drinking on other days of the week but I usually only get one glass in - I suppose that's a good thing.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2016-05-29 at 09:39 PM.

I'm an alcoholist so yes.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    I really enjoy drinking beer sometimes. About once a week or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really, but when I do it's almost always vodka/cranberry juice/ginger ale

15+ Year Old Account
    Only at social events.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    33 years old and i have never had alcohol except one time when i was in canada and a waiter mistook me asking for iced tea and i got a long island iced tea.
    Has my little pony avatar and sig, checks out.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped drinking and smoking at the same time after I shit myself passed out, 6 years ago. The money I saved....

10+ Year Old Account
    only at weekends, it's mostly just beer tho, a six pack is enough to get me tipsy.

I get drinks (usually leading to us getting hammered) once every few months with a handful of friends. Sort of a boys' night out I guess.

Don't drink as much as i did in college, now i only drink at parties or weddings mostly. Gym-oholic instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    Do you drink alot?
    drink around 2 to 3 liters a day sometimes more when im thirsty

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    I drink socially. However, I rarely drink beer. I usually drink wine or mixed drinks, drinks usually with variety of vodkas or rum, sometimes gin. On rare occasion, I'll drink honey mead or brandywine, sometimes an older style ale or stout when I'm out in places were they're more common.

Often times, I'll drink a bit when in the jacuzzi while reading, or sometimes in bed while reading. I also will drink if the meal that I've made/eating goes well with such a drink.

However, I don't drink to get drunk, it's extremely rare that I drink that much anymore. Granted, I can handle more than most women (sometimes a lot more, as well as more than many men I've drank with as well), I suppose that's because of my height, heritage, and tolerance.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

i wish i could afford to drink alot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I probably drink every other day. On average probably 2 beers, or a large glass of wine

I try my best btw, to not drink a lot - I hate hang overs with a passion (I started drinking around 18-30 now, probably only have had around 10 hang overs.. They suck lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    I drink quite a lot. I don't drink alcohol though.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

I get the urge to drink now and then. I've been brewing my own beer a gallon at a time. Cost about $6 a gallon.

Drink that then it's time to log onto MMO-C to give the mods hell.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

I used to not drink it at all but I've started being less of a social recluse so I drink when I go out into town on a friday night.

I still don't drink at home at all cept on Christmas.