Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tzane View Post
    Your math is bad .
    It was an example, wasn't meant to be totally accurate which was done on purpose.

Haven't been able to update my characters for a while now. Even with the previous steps posted.

Roles can not refresh

Deleted
    It dropped a warglavie for me, not bad

Deleted
    I cant get to enter for some reason and was wondering why?? i have killed illidan on 2 characters now and want to know why it wont update my account :/? one time i killed him for 3 days ago and then tried again today

yeah I've tried everything in this thread to get my Illidan kill to show up and no dice.

I killed Illidian today, entered. And I have been waiting in que for my characters to update for 2 hours. I tweeted MMO-Champion, reset chrome, etc. I think they closed it already, but if they didn't something is wrong with the contest authentication.

I can't get my character to update.

Good luck people hop we win

Deleted
    Really excited, best of luck to everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    It dropped a warglavie for me, not bad
    same for me, but my priest can't use it xD

i cant login at all

If you can't update,login the armory, and then try to update. Worked for me.

Deleted
    Cant seem to enter the contest, stuck on loading characters for 30 min now

Quote Originally Posted by Gourmandises View Post
    Cant seem to enter the contest, stuck on loading characters for 30 min now
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostwolfTV View Post
    i cant login at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenphal View Post
    I can't get my character to update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khronos Gaming View Post
    I killed Illidian today, entered. And I have been waiting in que for my characters to update for 2 hours. I tweeted MMO-Champion, reset chrome, etc. I think they closed it already, but if they didn't something is wrong with the contest authentication.
    Quote Originally Posted by greatestfall View Post
    yeah I've tried everything in this thread to get my Illidan kill to show up and no dice.
    Quote Originally Posted by my396243339 View Post
    Roles can not refresh
    Quote Originally Posted by Solarise View Post
    Haven't been able to update my characters for a while now. Even with the previous steps posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayle92 View Post
    This thing won't update my characters...
    The fastest way to get it fixed (for the rest of today) is to stop in here and ping me: https://curse.com/invite/umiyfaAt0U67u2TAgrYTgQ

If I am not around, PM me your battletag and I'll try and check it before the contest is over.

Deleted
    Haven't been able to see it anywhere so sorry if it has already been answered, but is there a set time that the winners will be announced and if so what is it and where will we see if we have won?

Quote Originally Posted by Yung Frosty View Post
    Haven't been able to see it anywhere so sorry if it has already been answered, but is there a set time that the winners will be announced and if so what is it and where will we see if we have won?
    Monday or Tuesday afternoon at some point, link will be in the news.

Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    dont understand what people find in going in a beta game full of glitch and spoil :P
    Beta is for people that actually care to play the game and find bugs to report in feedback so they can fix , not just to play the game since their addicted and cant wait. that's why media and top streamers get invites first over the common populace.

i might be a chance for hackers to do somethingso i would choose to skip

10+ Year Old Account
    I *SOOO* Hope I get a Beta key...