Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm kinda amused at how much "casual drinker" definitions vary, as well as alcohol tolerances. like for people it takes couple of bottles to get to tipsy stage, while for me it takes couple of ounces :P usually when I do drink, I'm either splitting a bottle of cider or something (one of those personal bottles) with hubs, or have like half a glass of wine. we haven't been buying much wine lately though, as its hard to find in smaller bottles and regular size bottle will end up sitting in a fridge too long, to the point where it doesn't even taste good anymore.

P.S. cheap wine is... not the taste I have ever learned to aquire >_>

i love beer.

I mean i fuckin love beer. I make it, i buy it, i drink it, i cook with it, i work around it.

I love beer.
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to drink a lot but I only drink once a week now. I'll probably have 10~ beers before I begin to feel anything. Then a couple more, maybe a shot or two and then I'm done.

I need to avoid tequila like the plague though. If I have a sip of that stuff I'll just keep drinking it till I black out it's so damn good.
    Last edited by Dug; 2016-05-30 at 12:49 AM.

Im more of a social drinker. I used to be a good daily drinker back in college/university, but after a while I found out it wasnt my thing. I work 12hrs a day dealing with problems all day, when I get home 1 beer and Im falling asleep in the hour. Alone its like a shutdown mecanism. With people, it can fuel me all night long (personnal record of 36 beers drank in a 24hrs party. The next day I was top shape).

I used to drink a lot back in the day. And I mean A LOT. But I pretty much don't drink very often any more and end up only drinking 12 or so. Which is about half of what I used to drink in a night. I guess I should add I'm not a little fella. 6'8" 320-340lbs depending how much I go out to eat =).

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't usually drink alone but I didn't go out at all this weekend so I bought a 6 pack of millers just to relax and play OW and watch GoT

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I get the urge to drink now and then. I've been brewing my own beer a gallon at a time. Cost about $6 a gallon.

Drink that then it's time to log onto MMO-C to give the mods hell.
    do your local home brew shop a favor and step up to 5 gallon batches. I work for a home brew store and the 1 gallon people are a pain in the ass for the work we have to put into converting recipes. plus its 5 GALLONS OF BEER YAHOOOOOOOOOOO
    No sense crying over spilt beer, unless you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    I enjoy the occasional special beer. 5-9%, tripples, doubles, whatever. I usually drink 2-3 a evening, sometimes none, depending on the mood or if im driving. I cant help but counting them up to get a weekly total. Thats 15 relatively strong beers, and im not counting the normal ones when i go out.

Its not a problem as i dont need them nor do i crave for them in the morning. But still, its quite a bit.

Do you drink alot?

No, in reality, I don't drink alcoholic beverages at all.

Well i drink about 4 cans of beer each day so i guess that would make me a borderline alcoholic

2 glasses of Scotch a night and maybe more on the weekends. I dont get drunk i just like to relax. i also don't drink beer its Scotch whisky only

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I drink about once or twice a week.

I don't get passed out blackout drunk. i get silly drunk, as some of my posts show.

Hmm...Almost half a gallon of orange-banana juice + 24oz of milk + about a pint of water + 12oz of almond vanilla milk, just in the past few hours.
    Similar yesterday.
    And only peeing about three times in 24 hours.

Jogging and sleeping in the heat and humidity...

o...was this about alcohol?
    I don't touch that stuff.

Once every 1-2 weeks. Usually 12+ beers when i'm drinking.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    Someones living the life : D
    Not really, I just value the little things in life. Having the opportunity to relax is important.

That said, having a jacuzzi built into the master bath isn't that big of a deal. At least, I would think so.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=PizzaSHARK;40584279]I'd much rather deal with stoners than drunks. Stoners can be just as annoying as drunks but I don't think I've ever seen stoners get into fights or be generally destructive like drunks can. When I worked at a hotel downtown, we just accepted that there'd be destroyed property and multiple fights on country western concert nights

Depends on the type of drunk they are.

I'm probably more inclined to get rowdy when drunk, but others are just annoying as shit when they are and don't like fighting.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Listen bro, when someones from moon guard, they have to drink in a hot tub just to rinse off the filth
    You don't seem to really know Moon Guard very well, then, do you?

From someone that's a denizen of the notorious realm of Moon Guard, those that hide behind level 1 alts to visit our lovely Lion's Pride Inn, they are many times more the reason for our realm's notoriety to begin with.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

As long as you can function the next day I think it's ok. Otherwise not ok

I don't drink because I don't find it fun. It actually makes me feel sick.
    Last edited by Mazaxist; 2016-05-30 at 01:40 AM.

I'm 23 and I have not found a single alcoholic drink that doesn't taste like shit.

:/

So, no.

I hardly go out to bars to drink anymore, and I don't drink at home. I used to go out once a weekend but now it is once a month, if that. Lately my friends and I end up going to art stuff/theater productions or out to breakfast/brunch/dinner once a week-ish, and I go running with friends once or twice a week. Tomorrow we're going to a mausoleum that is open for Memorial Day, lol.

Last time I drank was at a literary-themed party a couple of weekends ago, where all of the drinks were named after various novels.

Yes, this is how nerds live it up IRL.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    Not really, I just value the little things in life. Having the opportunity to relax is important.

That said, having a jacuzzi built into the master bath isn't that big of a deal. At least, I would think so.
    guess it depends on where you are? we bought a house with one built in, but to be honest, from all the houses we saw, only one other house had one as well.

from cursory research can can cost a few thou to buy and install, so.. they ARE pretty darn nice to have :P