6 8.00%

6 8.00%

5 6.67%

4 5.33%

1 1.33%

10 13.33%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    No, Jaina recovered it from the ruins of Theramore, hid it and tried to use it with the tidal wave on Orgrimmar. You stopped her, but we still don't know what happened to the Focusing Iris since you were too busy holding her in your arms, remember?
    Kalec seems to have a foggy memory, since he personally gave it to the Kirin tor for safekeeping, so that no one would use it again.

OT

3/10

Powerful but oh so very vain.

Deleted
    @Combatbulter @Snowraven well, y'know, here's the thing.. In this business... best for bus-..

AHH screw it! I will see ya all talkin' this smack when Kalec goes wild on you, brother!!!1!
    @Crawclaw honestly,this might sound weird to you, but I am only interested in the Light of Lights! I ain't goin' down the level of commoners, mehn .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    4. Unless someone can offer some lore other than what's portrayed in the novels? She comes across as very shallow and easily duped. Her servants have more on the ball than she does.
    She was duped by the leader of the Burning Legion, Sargeras, and by Kil'jaden the deceiver. I mean, I can't blame her for that honestly.

That being said, when fellguards were sent to accompany her (most likely to just end her if she tried something) she managed to get them on her side. She kept poking at Mannaroth to see what he'd to and he was about to lose his temper when Sargeras told him to stop letting himself be deceived.

Even in Darkshore, the Old Gods told her to delay Malfurion... but if she did it properly, Ragnaros would have won and the oceans would have boiled. So she delayed him somewhat to say she did something then came and told him the entire plan and left. Why? Because she was manipulating everyone but as she's still under N'zoth's power, she has to at least act like his servant until she can release herself. But she couldn't let the oceans boil, now could she?

And while we were fighting Ragnaros, she kidnapped Neptulon and got his trident and who knows what other things she's been amassing over the years waiting for the right moment.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Listen, stick Azshara and Vashj together and I'll watch that... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

jk pls don't make fanfiction of this I can't be held responsible for that
    Too late. It's on the internet now. Forever.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Kalec seems to have a foggy memory, since he personally gave it to the Kirin tor for safekeeping, so that no one would use it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    @Combatbulter @Snowraven well, y'know, here's the thing.. In this business... best for bus-..

AHH screw it! I will see ya all talkin' this smack when Kalec goes wild on you, brother!!!1!
    And then Jaina got in power of the Kirin Tor. Now we know why. She just wanted to make sure she controls the Focusing Iris so that Kalegos doesn't cheat on her. Even if she leaves it in Legion, bet she's taken it with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Too late. It's on the internet now. Forever.
    Links or it didn't happen.

if this actually did happen i don't know how to feel

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    As long as they're still elves I guess OP Kalecgos will be happy at least.
    Not only they'll be naga, but they'll grow tentacles too. If you know anything about hentai, be prepared to some sick shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    @Crawclaw honestly,this might sound weird to you, but I am only interested in the Light of Lights! I ain't goin' down the level of commoners, mehn .
    A stag-fucker will always find her way in every man's heart. Probably in something else too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Not only they'll be naga, but they'll grow tentacles too. If you know anything about hentai, be prepared to some sick shit.
    Well now I'm scared
    And mildly curious in a morbid way

Deleted
    Hey folks! Shandris is coming within an hour.