Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    Mail gets sent back to its original sender after 30 days so im not sure how it works when the 30 days is up when it comes to promotions

You could try a GM but they may just say 'buy a sub you cheap fuck'
    for a promotion event, the 30 day timer doesnt start until you log in with a toon that meets the requirements (or in this case, account).

if you fail to meet the promotion requirements during the time of the promotion, you lose, the items will never appear in the mail.

*may have slightly misunderstood the question, i thought the items never appeared in the mail until your account met the requirements (ie active sub). disregard the above.

since its a question of being able to check the mail, to receive the items, that should be something for a "veteran account" concept. but doubt it works like that.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-05-30 at 05:24 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    for a promotion event, the 30 day timer doesnt start until you log in with a toon that meets the requirements (or in this case, account).

if you fail to meet the promotion requirements during the time of the promotion, you lose, the items will never appear in the mail.
    Bit of a catch 22 isnt it?

If you dont log in you dont get the promotion but if you do log in you got 30 days to sub or your fucked!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madeupname999 View Post
    Bit of a catch 22 isnt it?

If you dont log in you dont get the promotion but if you do log in you got 30 days to sub or your fucked!
    not really a catch 22, you either want the promotion items enough to have a sub, or you dont, its your choice, not blizzards fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just logged in...got the achievements for both horde and alliance...so do I need to sub in order to collect the weapons?