Thread: Mafia #70: D&D

Page 31 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post

About yay or so judging by his reactions? DENDREK. HOW MUCH CAN YOU COMMUNICATE WITH US?

I'm so popular, yay.

Anyway, I still find Graeham's play suspicious and I hope his attitude won't be as terrible today.
    I still think it is possible for him to be scum, but if he is I think it is unlikely he is with Jynx, but not something I wish to pursue at the moment.
    I definitely do not want to lynch him today.

I received a cryptic message by the way ("a voice in my head"), not entirely sure what to make of it so meh.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and considering Jynx flipped scum I need to revaluate my reads.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    . Xanjori caught a scum and he has no used no action.
    Why do you think Xan had a check on Jynx?

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at VC's, there's probably at least one scum between Largehorn, Dendrek and Kurenai.

I find Dendrek to be the most townish. Wouldn't mind lynching Largehorn or Kurenai though.

- - - Updated - - -

Vote Largehorn

I'll join this for now.

10+ Year Old Account
    @dupti You know when I typed that sentence in my head it made sense, but now I have a really hard trying to explain it to myself! xD

What I meant was "we don't need abilities to find scum" - stating the obvious. I was also tying it in with, 'there's a high chance that someone or more people didn't use their abilities either'. I was countering Uggor's statement of "outing all tprs", that it's not as fatal as one might think.

Also if I wanted to go to the absurd and beyond, I could say Uggor's comment is scummy. Mentioning that everyone in the list "is a tpr" and hence no one comes after him. But yeah know... seems like a major stretch! Just thoughts I have! xD
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-05-30 at 11:08 AM.

Damn right I found a scum, with them fucking scum-slips.

Also can Dupti confirm he is a necrophiliac?

Quote Originally Posted by Allowyn View Post
    [IMG]http://cdn.earthporm.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/shrek-the-sheep-65.jpg[IMG]

About yay or so judging by his reactions? DENDREK. HOW MUCH CAN YOU COMMUNICATE WITH US?
    Sheep related sounds, memes, gifs, pictures etc. for the first half of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Damn right I found a scum, with them fucking scum-slips.

Also can Dupti confirm he is a necrophiliac?
    I swear, it's not what it looks like!

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    I swear, it's not what it looks like!
    The longer you aren't answering the worse it looks. Im thinking it was necrophilia but with bodily mutilation now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catta View Post
    The longer you aren't answering the worse it looks. Im thinking it was necrophilia but with bodily mutilation now.
    Necrophilia with cannibalism to top it off!

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it wrong that I kinda wanna be polymorphed so I can post sheep gifs all day. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I can get behind a largehorn vote based on the reasons given and also because he's not on the list meaning at worst he's a vtish/limited ability role if town.

Vote: largehorn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Is it wrong that I kinda wanna be polymorphed so I can post sheep gifs all day. lol
    That's the dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    Last note, did Lysah get hit with 2 kills or is there a lore battlemage equivalent?
    There are plenty of classes that weild both sword and magic, so it could be two or easily one. A bard for example is someone quite proficient with both.

----

So in a previous post I did a semi-cake-count eval before the trains on jynx/graeham started [#462] and came up with Jynx, Allowyn, and Kryllian along with all the no-content posters (Robo, BF, Celtic [at that time]). Similar but taking a different slant i just did a reevaluation of D1 trains if i assume Kurenai is town (based on reads/flips). I wanted to see who either didn't post much or who didn't weigh in during the debate of "previous lurker" vs "scummy sounding claim" (with theory that if town v town they wouldn't have much care/stake in who got lynched). Of course some scum in this scenario may have still pushed confusion or a side to get any lynch (specifically jynx argued heavily on listo ninja ability). The ones i came up with in no particular order were Uggor, Robo, Allowyn, Large, BF, Valy, Kryllian. YMMV, and i was very lenient to some others.
    Now on the flipside of this coin, as mentioned earlier jynx did make a pretty solid stand for listo over kurenai, something I have to question if was needed if they were both unaffiliated seeing as we nearly always get a D1 lynch off successfully. If kuri is a teammate being protected then we're back to the scenario of looking for a greater proportion on the listo train to protect an ally, and needing to be on so the lynch held vs kuri.

For yesterday's end of day train status, in theory scum didn't have the chance to maneuver with that very late game scramble (unless any were part of it which is doubtful but possible). Now the reasoning against graeham was compelling (nearly enough to still get the lynch through) so it doesn't automatically throw shade on that train, but its still a consideration and Large next to jynx plus on my previous list means I have no qualms about pressure there today. Also another day where many people weren't on either main train (some unvotes to "help modified majority" and/or "excuse not to vote jynx ally"), some overlapping with D1. May need to do another pass of those people.

By the way Raza, you tried to copyright cake points yesterday but Danner was actually the first one to do this. (but he stopped)

- - - Updated - - -

Don't judge me

By the way Raza, you tried to copyright cake points yesterday but Danner was actually the first one to do this. (but he stopped)
    Yes i know that was the joke :P

Ohhh, my bad.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way do you know anything about all the things that happened to me this night?

By the way do you know anything about all the things that happened to me this night?
    Assuming you mean lore-wise vs was i an originator of any (to which i wouldn't answer): Two are the same as yesterday and a wolf is often a Ranger/hunter pet or a wild shape Druid (amongst other explanations). Now for explaining why we have a missing body from D1/N1 plus we just saw you hovering over a body, can't help you there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    /baa me ba baaaa meeh
    Meh baah meeh ba

- - - Updated - - -

Looking at VC's
    Bah?

I'm back.

Unfortunately I contracted a cold during my trip and I'm feeling utterly terrible right now. TL;DR on major events this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    I'm back.

Unfortunately I contracted a cold during my trip and I'm feeling utterly terrible right now. TL;DR on major events this game?
    Lots of drama around me D1, around Graeham D2. Listo got lynched and was town, Jynx got lynched and was scum. Now it possibly looks as though people who took night actions last night were exposed by 'a burst of light', there's a lot of RP things happening around Dupti and he was apparently found very nearby Jynx's corpse.

I'm wondering if that means he tried to steal something off of Jynx. Someone else mentioned getting something stolen, I can't remember who at this point.

Kousoku of The Blueberry Brigade @ Uther | Mafia Record: T: 3/6 M: 4/5 SK: 0/1

7+ Year Old Account
    So, I tried to look at several things regarding yesterday, but all I have is a motley list of names. I'll go through it, but I'm not sure if this is helpful or not.

People who never voted Day 2: Allowyn, Arialla, Blood Fox, Uggor, and Val

People who never voted Day 1: Val

People who voted on non main trains Day 2: Anakso, Crackle

People who voted on non main trains Day 1: Large, Robo

People with less than 5 posts Day 2: Allowyn, Blood Fox, Kryllian, Large, Robo, Val

So, kinda all over the board. Val is the one who comes up the most, but he said that he will be gone until Monday, which would explain why he's on a few lists. I'm willing to give a free pass for him now, but will be looking out for him at the same time too.

Kryllian had a vote on Robo Day 2 but unvoted at the same time as Raza and me.

Large is certainly an interesting target to start with, and I would be down with voting on him, except for the fact that there has been no resistance to his 4 or 5 votes he's gained so far. Is it because scum thinks he sticks out as a sore thumb too or are we barking up the wrong tree? I don't know.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

Vote: Blood Fox

I'm curious to see where a vote on him goes.