Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Get the "Why are you so angry" voice line for Lucio, pick him, then spam the shit out of it.
    So basically, do in the game what would get the shit knocked out of you in real life. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Panetale View Post

This takes away a lot of fun for me since i have to block almost always at least 2 ppl after each match.
    Just like with the OP, I think you would benefit from taking a break from games and getting help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Just like with the OP, I think you would benefit from taking a break from games and getting help.
    I'm not having any issues at all my friend, I just don't like to get shit on by ppl that are mostly bad af and/or idiots and/or salty. Especially not after a lost game when I am already pissed.
    Last edited by Panetale; 2016-05-30 at 01:57 PM.

I'm not having any issues at all my friend, I just don't like to get shit on by ppl that are mostly bad af and/or idiots and/or salty. Especially not after a lost game when I am already pissed.
    Ironically, you are doing what you whine about them doing....

Yes, you need help if some minor shit talking ruins a games fun for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Post View Post
    I guess I've been lucky, I've only run into a couple people that were toxic and I just hit the "avoid this player" option.
    Not really lucky, Id say what you have seen is what most people seen but people like to blow shit out of portions because of human nature.
    I have played around 30 hours in the last week with a total of 130 games (I think, at work now) and the following things happened out of all those games:

1. Got called a cheater in 1 game because I killed someone 11 times in a row in a sniper battle!
    2. I got a russian dude screaming over coms that he was a muslim and allah was great - started to tell everyone how he would kill them if we talked back ( I muted him after 1 min.. had to find out how).
    3. 3/4 games I had people after the match say "EZ, Scrubs!" and those kind of things.

Blocked all people.

That being said.. it was 5/6 games out of 130 .. so thats 3/4% of all my games.
    Id say that is pretty fucking fantastic if yo are used to League of Legends, WoW & the BM heavens of Hearthstone.

10+ Year Old Account
    I deal with it by just ignoring it.

10+ Year Old Account
    hmm i havent encountered any

i was playing tracer at first and honestly the first unkind thing i've seen anyone say is me asking someone on my team to "kill that fucking cunt bastion" since we had a wm. but honestly i just quit playing tracer because tracer sucks and i haven't been that frustrated in a while

Deleted
    Play on EU. Haven't seen any toxicity at all. Someone said noob once to a guy jumping into 5 people solo. That was during beta, other than that nothing.

Deleted
    I avoid "try (too) hard" games completely. It's the best solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Ironically, you are doing what you whine about them doing....

Yes, you need help if some minor shit talking ruins a games fun for you.
    I do not harrass ppl in the /m chat actually, and in this forum i just gave examples on what ppl do ingame. I just pointed out what kind of ppl would actually do something like that, a decent person not for sure. I mean, you think those guys are not utterly human trash?

Deleted
    I do not harrass ppl in the /m chat actually, and in this forum i just gave examples on what ppl do ingame. I just pointed out what kind of ppl would actually do something like that, a decent person not for sure. I mean, you think those guys are not utterly human trash?
    You don't seem like the most pleasant person to be around ... looking at your forum posts.
    So I can't really blame the people for abusing you. I am sure you had no hand in it at all .......

Probably not, no. Trash are the type of people that would kill someone over nothing, or throw their babies in the trash. Just talking some shit in a game? Nope.

You just called them a bunch of names, and now human trash. Thats what you were just whining about you hypocrite.

And yeah, you need some help. You need to come to terms with things.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    You don't seem like the most pleasant person to be around ... looking at your forum posts.
    So I can't really blame the people for abusing you. I am sure you had no hand in it at all .......
    I just took a look at my old posts as well, besides this discussion in the blackmarket tier 3 stuff thread I can't tell what you mean by that. And if you had seen the context over there, you would have seen i had a reason for it (the other poster was a SJW, besides that, I wasn't even aggressive at all oO)

Ah well, let me cherry pick on of your recent posts without knowing the context:

played around 60 games so far and seen 1 person being salty about a loss.
    So not sure how this community is awful when there are 3 people every game in league being the same.
    Or the whining idiots in WoW.
    Or the BM'ing fuckers in Hearthstone.

Like really, where do you get this shit from?

Calling ppl idiots and fuckers, you are so much more decent than i am.
    Last edited by Panetale; 2016-05-30 at 02:24 PM.

I ignore everyone I don't know, especially in non-ranked were I just piss about myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Usually just a quick report on the player, and then I'm over it. Don't even bother to mute them.

I'm perfectly fine with match-related trash talk, but when it (rarely) gets to personal shit, then I report.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

They should just disable all chat like they did with most of the other Blizzard games.

Deleted
    dont see any abuse tbh, the only thing i see is people tell others to get off certain champs cause they underperform really badly, but its 90% of the time in a nice tone and no insults

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lesane View Post
    They should just disable all chat
    They should just give the option to disable all chat.*

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just troll the living crap outta whiners - 85% of the time they just shut up, 14% of the time they'll leave and 1% they go completely mental and start throwing a hissyfit, going into personal stuff etc. At that point I report them.

Been ignoring whiners for too long, so decided I'll turn people against them instead. Works wonders.
    Thread: Ranged vs Melee which is easier in PvE?
    'Originally Posted by Thelxi'
    Dragon farts stink so ranged

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    They should just give the option to disable all chat.*
    Terrible idea.