Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

s apparently theres no level cap?

well what they should do is atleast increase the XP for single queueing cos not all of us have friends on BNET who play overwatch (like me), i suprised there is no launch bonus exp for quick matchs and everything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its team game, make friends when you play ;3

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Why do you want to go through the levels faster?
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Wouldn't be surprised if they later include bonus XP weekends or something, knowing Blizzard.

I think there is a level cap but it's something ridiculously high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Highest I've seen so far is 54 I think? Really no lifeing Overwatch for that guy. Still not sure why the OP is so worried about levels though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Why do you want to go through the levels faster?
    Leveling is the only way to get loot crates for free.

Deleted
    Isn´t there a prestige system like in CoD? You get to lvl 100 and then you get a new badge and start over at lvl 1
    I think the cap was at like prestige 15, so lvl 1500

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    well what they should do is atleast increase the XP for single queueing cos not all of us have friends on BNET who play overwatch (like me), i suprised there is no launch bonus exp for quick matchs and everything else.
    You do know that when you hit the... lower twenties or something like that, they cap the xp at 22k per level, right? Don't really need an increase in gain. You could also ask in the general chat (the white one that pops up on the menu) if someone wants to team for the bonus xp.

Why should they do that? You didn't state a reason.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by selrah View Post
    Leveling is the only way to get loot crates for free.
    Yes, but that's it. Why do you care to make that faster for something that gives no gain. I would understand if loot crates gave characters, but they don't. It is all cosmetic.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, aint that nice
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Yes, but that's it. Why do you care to make that faster for something that gives no gain. I would understand if loot crates gave characters, but they don't. It is all cosmetic.
    Uhh cause cosmetics are fun?

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Uhh cause cosmetics are fun?
    They should just give them all to us for free then.

/s.

because...people want the various cosmetics.....

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    They should just give them all to us for free then.

/s.
    Then there would be no account progression of the sort unless they went the other way of things like unlocking weapons or heroes. Gotta have at least something to make people work towards. I'm fine working on cosmetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagmonster View Post
    Highest I've seen so far is 54 I think? Really no lifeing Overwatch for that guy. Still not sure why the OP is so worried about levels though
    In our group we have a 62, 54 (this was two days ago) a bunch of 30s,and me bringing up the rear at 22
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagmonster View Post
    have two friends 58 and 67 as of last night. these are the same friends that get over 1000 paragon in D3 every season before nearly anyone else (besides true no life streamers and such)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Then there would be no account progression of the sort unless they went the other way of things like unlocking weapons or heroes. Gotta have at least something to make people work towards. I'm fine working on cosmetics.
    You missed the /s
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTin View Post
    Isn´t there a prestige system like in CoD? You get to lvl 100 and then you get a new badge and start over at lvl 1
    I think the cap was at like prestige 15, so lvl 1500
    the latest Char Frame i saw was for level 1890

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    You missed the /s
    The fuck is that