Poll: Your typical sleeping position

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I use a pillow but that's pretty close to how I sleep, too. Am I turning into a blood elf? D:
    No, ofc not. You are a beautiful Pizza Shark!

(tbh not sure how this works with fins but hey! ;D - not going to judge you!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post

Also, I recommend the body pillow. I love mine, it's both awesome and hilarious. Granted, everyone who has ever seen it seems to assume that it's something that is only my husband's since it has risque animated characters on it despite the fact that I was one that originally wanted to get it. We just negotiated which character gets put on each side of the pillow. I laugh at some of the reactions that we've gotten from it, aside from it being comfortable in bed to sleep with.
    I need more info about this. Asking for my cousin of course.

Foetus or freefaller. I've fallen asleep as freefaller and woke up as foetus and vice versa.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Freefaller. When I drop down in bed, I just fall over it and then I sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    As far as I know, we all change sleeping position dozens of times during the night.
    I've no idea what the position is, I am sleeping in for the most time, because... well fuck.. I am sleeping lol
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I might give it a try. Funnily enough I don't often have nightmares, the last one I had was about my mom and sister.
    I unfortunately get nightmares often. It's not pleasant to say the least, usually they're just relapses into horrible things that I've experienced in my past, or simply ominous renditions of "what if" scenarios.

Last night I had a couple of sex dreams, which are rare for me. Was awesome
    Those are nice, but really quite rare for me as well.

I really should give lucid dreaming more attempts, I failed terribly at it.
    I'm bad at it as well, but I've also been practicing at it, namely because of the nightmares.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Soldier/Log. I usually fall asleep in the former, and wake up in the latter.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Curdi View Post
    I need more info about this. Asking for my cousin of course.
    Dare I ask, what sort of info you're wanting to inquire about? >.>
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yearner or foetus.

How are so many people here "freefallers"? That is the one sleeping position I physically cannot do. If I try doing that one I either suffocate in my pillow or turn my head sideways resulting in massive neckpain in a few minutes. And on top of that every breath I take means I have to push up the weight of my torso when inhaling, further adding to the suffocating feeling.

Deleted
    Dare I ask, what sort of info you're wanting to inquire about? >.>
    My cousin said he'd like to know the manufacturer, type of fabric, character and possibly site of purchase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes well that's a given. Although it shouldn't count if I'm just crazy in my sleep
    This is where we make a crazy in bed joke, right?

I might give it a try. Funnily enough I don't often have nightmares, the last one I had was about my mom and sister. Last night I had a couple of sex dreams, which are rare for me. Was awesome
    Well, I guess some people have odd fetishes
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Take those images, turn them into a flipbook, and you've got my sleeping position.
    Pretty much this. I'm usually all over the place until I fall asleep. I've been through just about every kind of pillow you can imagine and never can seem to get comfortable, so I just deal with it.

Deleted
    My arms fall asleep if i sleep on my belly. It's back or side all the way.

7+ Year Old Account
    My cousin said he'd like to know the manufacturer, type of fabric, character and possibly site of purchase.
    We had ours custom made and imported... I'm not sure if I remember where we got it... I've been thinking of getting another sometime, eventually, though. They can be expensive if you do it this way though.
    ~~ ~~

I change between Fetus, Log and Yearner, and for some reason I end up waking up a Soldier >.>

Deleted
    We had ours custom made and imported... I'm not sure if I remember where we got it... I've been thinking of getting another sometime, eventually, though. They can be expensive if you do it this way though.
    Do you happen to have the pictures you used to get it made? For research purposes, of course.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you happen to have the pictures you used to get it made? For research purposes, of course.
    I do, it's NSFW, however.

We ultimately decided on Katherine (NSFW) & Catherine (NSFW) from... well... Catherine. A puzzle game that my husband and I both like.
    ~~ ~~

10+ Year Old Account
    I like doing 'free faller' and 'soldier'. Though it doesn't matter if I sleep on my front or back I ALWAYS wake up on my back. Always.

7+ Year Old Account
    Only soldier. That´s how i fall asleep and that´s how i wake up can´t say anything about the time in between XD .

I fall asleep as a soldier and wake up in foetus/yerner if my kitty hasn't sat on me before I shifted.