10+ Year Old Account
    Fairy Tail - So this August guy implanted God Serena's lachrimas inside himself and now he's also a dragon slayer of 8 different elements? Not that I find this lachrima shit impressive but since everyone was already afraid of him previously, now he should be a freaking monster. Erza's mom is apparently enough of a monster to impress Zeref, I wonder how the fuck she intends to beat Acnologia.

Brandish still the best.

@goriq: So in Overwatch, Mercy's ultimate in German is, "heroes never die." She says "helden sterben nicht." But that means heroes don't die. Shouldn't it be, "helden sterben nie"? Just wondering for translation purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    @goriq: So in Overwatch, Mercy's ultimate in German is, "heroes never die." She says "helden sterben nicht." But that means heroes don't die. Shouldn't it be, "helden sterben nie"? Just wondering for translation purposes.
    Should indeed be "helden sterben nie". Nie means never. In "helden sterben nicht" the nicht is a negation that negates the verb, so it translates as "heroes don't die".

Finished Katanagatari - 8/10, might bump it up after processing that ending. This feels like a show that might be better on the rewatch. There were so many great characters in this show. Togame was amazing and not just because of Tamura Yukari's voice acting (which was awesome as usual) and might be one of my new favorite characters.

Character design in this show was hands down the best I've ever seen, 11/10

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    Fairy Tail - So this August guy implanted God Serena's lachrimas inside himself and now he's also a dragon slayer of 8 different elements? Not that I find this lachrima shit impressive but since everyone was already afraid of him previously, now he should be a freaking monster. Erza's mom is apparently enough of a monster to impress Zeref, I wonder how the fuck she intends to beat Acnologia.

Brandish still the best.
    I'm fairly sure Erza's mom can't beat Acnologia but she most likely will give even him some trouble. We really don't know anything about her magic but it'll probably be something worth seeing since Zeref felt her "altering the magic of the land". Of course, she won't die against Acnologia because, well, it's Fairy Tail, we are bound to see some cheesy mother and daughter reunions shit at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Hmmm... do I have the energy to get ready and go out to see the Warcraft movie? Probably not.

I might just go after work tomorrow lol All on my lonesome...
    I might do the same, sans the work bit.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Even more powerful than "Nakama Power!"
    Stronkest!

What does the MC say to them for them to back off?
    https://67.media.tumblr.com/a2f4b6c8...8acao1_540.gif

I'm bored enough to just go now but also tired enough to just not bother lol
    I have this whole thing that have to take off my splint to put jeans on, then put the splint back on, pump it up so my ankle doesnt move at all. Also having to use crutches is tiring too. Have to plan these things so i can be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    It's like that with pretty much any native speaker though. Most germans are incredibly lazy with their german too because as long as people can understand what you mean the rest doesn't matter right? Yeah...

I mean, I'd be lying if I said that I'm speaking both of my languages perfectly at all times, but I'm at least putting in the effort to do so and improve if necessary. Anyone should do that.
    The same applies for Finnish. Though for us part of the messy Finnish comes from our tendency to write "with dialect". And the fact that formal Finnish looks stupid af. I really think that it's better even for foreigners to just get used to how the language is actually spoken here rather than forcing clunky formal language that nobody actually uses outside of books and news.

Then there's the mistakes some lazy people do that are just plain dumb like writing compound words as separate words. Fuck that.

That moment when you play pokémon yellow again and realize you haven't really matured that much after all those years.

Changed Gary's name into shit

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    My friends and I only really use our region's dialect jokingly most of the time. My parents speak it because they grew up with it. I learned to speak "high german", which is basically standard german in school and at home, so I never even grew into the whole use of dialect all that much.
    Yeah, Finnish is rather heavy on dialects, not so much as say Chinese, but basically everyone speaks different from books. Some dialects are considered neutral but that doesn't stop them from looking confusing for someone who has only ever studied formal language. Luckily dialects have mixed a lot and there isn't the problem that a person from south can't understand someone from the north. Unless they're old, stubborn and have thick dialects.
    Basically formal and spoken are different and we usually write "spoken".

All I could picture was a comedic Linley waving with a huge grin and everything...
    “I spent nearly a full day walking a mere several thousand kilometers, and I used up all of my divine power several times.” Ning shook his head and sighed.

Just IET's mc things.

10+ Year Old Account
    One punch man special 6----- ROFLMAO
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a few thousand kilometers in an entire day is pretty awful, really.
    You can't even walk a "few thousand" kilometers in a day.

You'd need to be walking as fast as 11.57m/s just do walk a thousand kilometers in a day walking all day. And at this point it isn't walking anymore, it's running!
    And running fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Artorius View Post
    You can't even walk a "few thousand" kilometers in a day.

You'd need to be walking as fast as 11.57m/s just do walk a thousand kilometers in a day walking all day. And at this point it isn't walking anymore, it's running!
    And running fast.
    It's from a chinese fantasy novel whose author gets a boner from big numbers. Buildings of 10.000km tall, continents of billions of kilometers,...

10+ Year Old Account
    oe. Going to watch it later so hopefully it's good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually like that kind of crafting, taking absolute basic things and going from there. Could be fun.
    Crafting is by far my favorite part of the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    [IMG]http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/001/128/409/225.jpg[IMG]
    Rumors have it that the popular anime series will be released within Q2 2016 ...please be real. Maybe in June?
    well there's a OVA announced, no season 2 though.

It's revealed from the 10th volume of light novel Overlord that the series will be receiving an OVA. It will be bundled with the 11th volume and is scheduled to ship on September 30. The OVA episode will contain new footage from the Pure Pure Purea Desu chibi anime short series with 30 minutes of content.

Pure Pure Purea Desu is a comedy short series that featured super deformed version of characters from the original series.
    http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1516559