10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, by the way Delina, take a look at the box office comparison in regards to the two Alice movies. There is very little hype for the sequel it seems. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/showdow...id=alicevs.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Not trying to hate but stuff like this seriously makes me cringe

https://twitter.com/warcraftmovie/st...33209180962816
    Come on, I would pay to see Orcs and Humans play hockey against each other. XD
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2016-05-30 at 07:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Alright movie. Wish they had done more stuff on Draenor and maybe split some of the movie into a sequel. But still good. Gets a 7/10 from me. Hope WC2 opens up with Stormwinds destruction

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by InfiniteRetro View Post
    did someone seriously critique this movie based off a f'ing camrip?
    that's not the worst, that was a forum poster, but an actual "internet reviewer" gave the movie 2/10 i think it was, n gave Dragonballs a 4/5...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Just go read things like HP lovecraft, Tolkein and Warhammer. Really don't care to list all the examples because the entire warcraft lore is full of them.
    You're completely missing the point. You never bothered answering SexyManipulator in the first place. You just made a claim, then refused to explain why, and then expected people to take your comment as pure fact. You are just trying to save your hide here after such a baffling comment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warcraft movie at 8.1 on IMDB

Glad to finally see the movie get some love
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Oh, by the way Delina, take a look at the box office comparison in regards to the two Alice movies. There is very little hype for the sequel it seems. http://www.boxofficemojo.com/showdow...id=alicevs.htm

- - - Updated - - -

Come on, I would pay to see Orcs and Humans play hockey against each other. XD
    Yeah you are right, but didn't we read something along the lines, Alice will be huge in the US? what ever. I will be very happy beeing part of Warcraft in cinema.
    Because what ever happens, you should watch the moive in cinema, cgi ( by ILM) alone should be a buy ticketoption.
    Obvious i havnt seen the movie, but i do hope for a sequell. Duncan wants to make another 2 before retire. Lets make that happen plox, he is a true fan, he deserves another movie.! ;D
    Last edited by mmoc7530589043; 2016-05-30 at 08:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    No it does not, but Duncan himself have said the movie only covers the start of the 1st war and it's likely a sequal would have stormwind burning in the start of the movie
    It would be funny, first movie when everyone yells to lothar lead them against orc, such a heroic moment, and start of second one - everything is fucked up xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Warcraft movie at 8.1 on IMDB

Glad to finally see the movie get some love
    It has been going up and down a bit for the last few days. I suspect that it will land around the 7.5+ mark if US audiences are shown to like it about as much as the people in Europe.

Deleted
    I just did. It ripped lore and themes from all 3 of those. Not to mention the fact that they basically copied C&C to become successful.

And it isn't baffling to people who are versed in more than just WC. Hell the entire LK shit is ripped from GoT.
    i guess you are doing the random partypooper until warcraft lunches in the us and then u will be a happy pony ;D
    Plox giev hype and emotions to the audience (ME <3 ;P) thank you i needed this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dentelan View Post
    It would be funny, first movie when everyone yells to lothar lead them against orc, such a heroic moment, and start of second one - everything is fucked up xD
    I can see all the Stormwind citizens and armies all on the evacuation ships just staring at Lothar in an awkward silence till Lothar breaks the ice by saying "At least we have chicken for dinner?". XD

7+ Year Old Account
    Guys who saw the film, i didnt understood one moment, maybe you explain me
    What was actually with Medivh? We all know already that warcraft movie is new universe, and we cant be sure that Medivh was under control of Sargeras. Before he died he said some stuff about that loneliness did that to him or something like that, cant remember exactly. So did he became mad because of sitting alone in Karazhan and then his soul was corrupted with fel, or was it rly demon, Sargeras? What do you think?

Deleted
    Just go read things like HP lovecraft, Tolkein and Warhammer. Really don't care to list all the examples because the entire warcraft lore is full of them.
    Tolkein "stole" from Angle Saxon and Norse mythology, Warhammer "stole" from Tolkein, Warcraft "stole" from Warhammer. Its a long ass chain of "stealing" and if you blame one for it then you've got to back and blame the rest, there is very little originality in anything, all the stories have been told already.

Lovecraft was pretty original though i'll give you that.

I went through sh.t load of websites and worse hate for this movie is coming from past players. Reviews have turned off s..t load of people who wanted to see the movie for a long time. I can only imagine how general audience must be feeling. We will know in a week if word of mouth helps it catch or leg or not but critically it is shaping up to one of the worse movie in a while. You have to look very hard to find a decent review let alone positive. At some point, they will just kill the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    I can see all the Stormwind citizens and armies all on the evacuation ships just staring at Lothar in an awkward silence till Lothar breaks the ice by saying "At least we have chicken for dinner?". XD
    Look on the bright side, they're going to Lordaeron, a city that, unlike Stormwind, will never, ever, fall.

Ever.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    I went through sh.t load of websites and worse hate for this movie is coming from past players. Reviews have turned off s..t load of people who wanted to see the movie for a long time. I can only imagine how general audience must be feeling. We will know in a week if word of mouth helps it catch or leg or not but critically it is shaping up to one of the worse movie in a while. You have to look very hard to find a decent review let alone positive. At some point, they will just kill the movie.
    you are the worst and most obvious troll ever present on MMO-Champion.
    Dont get how people are still arguing with you

Deleted
    Guys who saw the film, i didnt understood one moment, maybe you explain me
    What was actually with Medivh? We all know already that warcraft movie is new universe, and we cant be sure that Medivh was under control of Sargeras. Before he died he said some stuff about that loneliness did that to him or something like that, cant remember exactly. So did he became mad because of sitting alone in Karazhan and then his soul was corrupted with fel, or was it rly demon, Sargeras? What do you think?
    It really was Sargeras as you can see in the end with all the horns growing, the fel flame and all that. He pretty much looked like Sargeras does in the new warcraft chronicle but in human form. Also didn't Khadgar said when they went to kill him that they got a demon to slain and Garona said that gul'dans master also was a demon? His soul was corrupted when he was not even born yet. But it didn't always had control of him as i understands it. But him being alone for such along time did it worse and sargeras took over more and more and in the end medivh soul could not fight back i guess.
    Last edited by mmoc0bf6d3b732; 2016-05-30 at 08:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delina View Post
    you are the worst and most obvious troll ever present on MMO-Champion.
    Dont get how people are still arguing with you
    Read this.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/20...ithful-by-half

Go through comments. I wrote all of them...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tolkein "stole" from Angle Saxon and Norse mythology, Warhammer "stole" from Tolkein, Warcraft "stole" from Warhammer. Its a long ass chain of "stealing" and if you blame one for it then you've got to back and blame the rest, there is very little originality in anything, all the stories have been told already.

Lovecraft was pretty original though i'll give you that.
    Sadly, good ol' HP's originality came from him being insane, paranoid, depressed and extremely scared of everything... Well besides cats.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uthar View Post
    It really was Sargeras as you can see in the end with all the horns growing, the fel flame and all that. He pretty much looked like Sargeras does in the new warcraft chronicle but in human form. Also didn't Khadgar said when they went to kill him that they got a demon to slain and Garona said that gul'dans master also was a demon? His soul was corrupted when he was not even born yet. But it didn't always had control of him as i understands it. But him being alone for such along time did it worse and sargeras took over more and more and in the end medivh soul could not fight back i guess.
    I hope there will be some explanation about it in sequel, like Khadgar or Kirin Tor could explain it to...Lothar for example.

Deleted
    I hope there will be some explanation about it in sequel, like Khadgar or Kirin Tor could explain it to...Lothar for example.
    Yeah, there is also a chance it could be in the directors cut(if there will be one), the movie novelization or and the bonds of brotherhood prequal grahpic novel.