Page 26 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    There is nothing more destructive than slander, add to the mix a woman playing few guys against one another or playing an officer of GM and you have the beginning of the end for that guild. Seen it happen many times and many guys I recruited had the same happen to their previous guild.

This kind of issue is very common. It happens in the workplace, happens in any social setting.

Officers need to be cautious and deal with this kind of issue decisively. kick anyone involve in slander, cut any sex innuendos, sex talk or flirting right away and you should be safe. If two adults in your guild want to start a reliationship, fine, they need to behave like adults, ie discreetly, they should understand they are going to be treated appart as two players and not a couple and that none of them will have any special treatment.

good luck finding a new home man.

Quote Originally Posted by Birkhoff View Post
    Unfortunaly a chick destroyed our guild from the inside with bitching and passive aggressiveness.

The problem began when she started wanting to raid after beginning a long distance relationship with an officer of the guild. She actually demanded people say hello to her when she logged in and expected to get by with poor game play plus flirting.

He bugged everyone, all the time, about her and how she needed to be made a raider. She would fuck up on such a consitent basis, that you believe she did it on purpose.

The whole guild fell apart. I look back and wonder what I could have done to prevent this.

Have any of you dealt with similar behavior?
    My guild Judgement, currently on Turalyon server, has seen many of our major guild splits due to exactly that. Woman drama. It is surprising how much power a sweet voice and digital tits can have over a raid team. Fortunately for those who follow me even with tit splits I have continued to keep Judgement an operational guild since Vanilla and will continue to do so until the servers shut down. Sadly there is absolutely nothing you can do to stop vagina drama and often it is not even the female players fault. You can just here a pin drop the second a new female voice speaks up in mumble some times. And then approximately 3 milliseconds later all the little boys that you thought were adults start dropping the innuendos and get completely off track with whatever content you were pursuing because they for some idiotic reason think they are going to ever actually meet this pixel woman. On the other hand there are absolutely those women players who use the digital vagina to their utmost advantage. One thing I have done to mitigate this over the years is that I avoid bringing in couples to play key roles. Often when one leaves both do and then you need to replace both. With the overly problematic female players that seem to find a way to bring their vagina into the conversation every 15 minutes or so I just get rid of them. Pure and simple. It is not worth the trouble they will cause in the long run. Don't get me wrong. More power to those who find their significant other while playing wow. God knows I had my chance with a lady from England. But don't let it ruin your raid team. They are hard enough to keep together without such silliness.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Deleted
    26 pages...

I'm on the 7th with the reading, goldmine xD.

I don't even, even... though.

But yeah, regarding OP, I wouldn't blame anyone in specific, except the teenage raging hormones.

And either way, I don't get it how these people can sucker up so much for someone who is for the most part, in another country and completely irrelevant and/or impossible to reach, physically.
    Friends yeah, but fuckbuddies? I mean c'mon. Most of these dudes falling for, I don't blame em for falling for it by the way, it must be natural considering the circumstances, could use some of that rational brain power a bit more often.

Fun read though, I'm back to page 7 .

EDIT: And I'm done, good thread, many life saving advices taken.
    Last edited by mmoc7da69332ce; 2016-05-31 at 02:39 AM.

I love that people blame it on teenagers, over the years I've discovered it's the 25-35 bracket that causes more issues.

That said it does happen, the key is to get the female out quickly or the guys out quickly that can't handle the female. There are women that use what they got to get what they want, and those are to blame. However, it is often that guys just go nuts over a woman and that is much tougher to deal with.

We had it happen once, it was the GM'S GF, but luckily we had a guild full of women and always have. Basically they ran her off and forced the GM to give it to someone else or we would all just leave. Luckily he handed it over to my wife and he left. His GF was bat shit crazy, so we were ready when it came to a head.

Quote Originally Posted by Armourboy View Post
    it came to a head.
    Interesting choice of words.

I love how you make it sound as if all female players are the same. I used to raid and never once did I play the I'm a girl give me loot card. Hell for the longest time my guild thought I was male as I didn't talk on vent and were shocked to find out I wasn't a man when I finally did.

Yes I've been in guilds with women who played the "worship me I'm a girl" card. One did get her way and got what she wanted for a while and got me and another removed from the raid team as she wanted to be more hardcore and put in her friends instead only to progress at the same rate which wasn't as fast as she wanted (she wanted to be top guild which was never going to happen) and gquit taking them with her.

We also had the "cute" type girl that used to come to our social weekend icc raids who was dumb as #$@! The type to stand in fire, pull crap and at one point the guys were all laughing at her as she was so useless she was shooting right over the boat in lootship and being all overly loud and giggly on vent like it was a good thing. But because she was all like teehee I'm a girl, I'm weak and helpless pls take me the guys would bring her week after week even though she was useless >_< I don't think we could ever get past Putricide as they kept taking all crap social members.
    Last edited by Nasriel; 2016-05-30 at 10:46 PM.

I've had the same experience my friend. The guild I was with at the time literally had their whole family playing (Father, Mother, and daughter).
    Being out of the family and all, I didn't get what really happened and as to why this happened, but the guild apparently had family issues and bam.

Incompetent morons let themselves be led like sheep.

If a group falls apart like that it deserved to end, horribly.

can i have your gbank stuff?

10+ Year Old Account
    @ OP:

Write your story down and send it to Mike @ Preachgaming. He will make a Dramastory out of it and read it to his viewers with made up character names.

Preachgaming@gmail.com

I always tune in to hear some funny or shocking dramastories submitted by his followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull My Finger View Post
    Haha. You're so good at embarassing yourself. A guy trapped in wedlock and with two kids in the fold hangs around on the internet, getting upset about women destroying online gaming communities and hating on "white knights", telling himself that they "won't get laid". This paints a picture that's way more telling than you'd like to admit to yourself. Hilarious.
    Sure. I think it's more embarrassing to be such an idiotic white knight who spends all day on the forums, and I think the majority would agree with me. I actually have a beef with most women like this because when I was younger, my raiding guild from vanilla suffered the same fate. There's a reason you read about all these things and they are common, but I'm sure in your eyes, all the women who do this are innocent. I think I'm taking the far better stance with assuming that both parties involved actually have to share the blame.

One day you will learn how the world works, and find out women aren't the saints you make them out to be, especially most online women who engage in such stupid activities. I guess the world has to live with your naivety till then.
    Last edited by Dawnrage; 2016-06-02 at 12:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Sure. I think it's more embarrassing to be such an idiotic white knight who spends all day on the forums, and I think the majority would agree with me. I actually have a beef with most women like this because when I was younger, my raiding guild from vanilla suffered the same fate. There's a reason you read about all these things and they are common, but I'm sure in your eyes, all the women who do this are innocent. I think I'm taking the far better stance with assuming that both parties involved actually have to share the blame.

One day you will learn how the world works, and find out women aren't the saints you make them out to be, especially most online women who engage in such stupid activities. I guess the world has to live with your naivety till then.
    What's up weasel? Wasn't this, like, a month ago or something? Crazy how it's still eating away at you.

LOL, you and your talk. You're a guy who struggles with women. That's all. Any real guy knows what kind of material you are.

What's up weasel? Wasn't this, like, a month ago or something? Crazy how it's still eating away at you.

LOL, you and your talk. You're a guy who struggles with women. That's all. Any real guy knows what kind of material you are.
    Sorry I don't read this forums everyday and second like you do? Not 16 mins later and you are already responding, funny how it's eating away at me eh?

"Any real guy", lmao. Keep telling yourself that Mr. White Knight. You're a joke. I guess it must be hard to know what real women are like when you are on the forums all day daydreaming about your fantasy girls who will lay you if you defend them =)

Quote Originally Posted by Dawnrage View Post
    Sorry I don't read this forums everyday and second like you do? Not 16 mins later and you are already responding, funny how it's eating away at me eh?

"Any real guy", lmao. Keep telling yourself that Mr. White Knight. You're a joke. I guess it must be hard to know what real women are like when you are on the forums all day daydreaming about your fantasy girls who will lay you if you defend them =)
    Wow, kid, you're desperate.

Can't let go of the "white knight" crap, huh? You gotta hold onto that. That's the cute little tale you have to tell yourself, over and over again, to make your own inadequacy bearable for yourself. You're a dweeb who's terrified of the opposite sex, and you hate them for your wimpiness. You can't stand that I'm laughing at your frustrations with women, that's all. It makes you crazy. You have to tell yourself that I'm this "white knight" who does ... whatever ideas about the whole phenomenon exist in your mind, idk.

Come on weasel, quote me on that white knighting business. Find one single post in this thread where I was, uh ... saying that women can do no wrong, was putting them on a pedestal and uh, doing, I guess, all these other white knight things, which you know way more about than I in the first place, apparenty. Do it, go through the thread - you're triggered and obsessed enough - and find one single moment of whitknighthood. Do it for yourself. For your health. Just to make it clear for yourself what your imagination does to your head.

I hope you insulted her good

10+ Year Old Account
    As one of "those girls" who broke up a guild let me tell you my story...

As a complete noob to the internet and gaming in general I slowly made lvl 80 by mid Wrath on a low pop server. I had some random who felt bad for me show me what type of gems and enchants to use. A month goes by, and a progression guild from a top server xfers to my small server to take LK server first. Some of their raiders did not make the xfer and they recruited me because I seemed less noob then the others. I had no clue what raiding even was to be honest. A few days go by and the GM tells me of his core hunter, and how nice he was and that I needed him to teach me hunter stuff. I agreed.

Come to find out, his top DPS had quit and I was used as bait to get him to xfer over to help them down LK. Having no idea, I learned from him and we started chatting after raid. I mostly kept to myself and collected pets and mounts. It was weird to me to be friends with strangers over the computer, but that's what we became over the next weeks, I really enjoyed our chats. When him and the guild asked me to talk on mic to prove I was a girl, I refused due to being shy, and was told I was a man pretending to be a women. And teased until I finally bought a mic and talked to this hunter one on one.

After that, he became very jealous if I talked to anyone else, even in vent with the guild. Things got worse and I started pulling way from him. This lead to an emotional outburst in the gchat to try to embarrass me so I would talk to him. Or threats of talking in trade about me, posting on the realm forums, or telling my guildies he was quitting because of me...And It worked once or twice I would talk to him instead of logging off to never play again. Why? I don't know, but I went through a lot just to KEEP MY GUILD TOGETHER but in the end I had to get away and he quit, and they never got LK down and broke up. Guess who was to blame? Yup...Me. Because all they knew was "drama" and that I was involved.

TLTR; tough read it.

-snip-
    That was a lot of shit you just said when it could be summed up with, "I don't like you". Do you think you are getting on my nerves or something? Well, sorry to disappoint you, but people like you are a-plenty. You are not special at all. As to whether you believe me or not, eh, your prerogative. I couldn't care-less.

If you aren't defending the people doing this shit (and no, I'm not reading through every post you've made, what the fuck are you smoking), why are you fighting with me then? My "beef" is that "white knights" like you defend women who commit this shit as if it's solely the fault of the male party - my entire stance as I keep saying is that both of them are at fault.

Here, let's make it simple, do you agree that both parties are to blame? If you do, hey, my bad on calling you a white knight, because I would assume you understood what the term white knight meant and won't take offense to something that clearly has nothing to do with you.

If you think it's solely just the male at fault here, I stand by everything I say, including the part about me hating white knights.

Of course there's the third option where you spew out a bunch of filth and expect me to keep reading it and responding, so I will just be the bigger man here and step down. Congrats, you won an internet argument.

Unfortunaly a chick destroyed our guild from the inside with bitching and passive aggressiveness.

Never invite girls to a guild, unless you can expect it to fall.

Deleted

The problem began when she started wanting to raid after beginning a long distance relationship with an officer of the guild. She actually demanded people say hello to her when she logged in and expected to get by with poor game play plus flirting.

He bugged everyone, all the time, about her and how she needed to be made a raider. She would fuck up on such a consitent basis, that you believe she did it on purpose.

The whole guild fell apart. I look back and wonder what I could have done to prevent this.

I've had the exact same issue, but the worst part was the female was our guild leader, 7 years down the pan because she was bitching all of the time

Deleted
    So many pimple squeezers in this thread still waiting for puberty and thinking all fat people are ugly. Time to step away from the keyboards and experience some fresh air and people