10+ Year Old Account

Warcraft movie review

I've seen a lot of people going on about some poor reviews for this film and I must say, I was sceptical about it and was worried that it would be a flop, would ruin my immersion in the Warcraft universe and I am happy to say I was wrong! It really was a great film IMO.

I think my main worry was the CGI and how it would look but it was top notch. Orcs looked amazing and the magic effects were fantastic. Gul'dan alone was amazing, I wasn't sure on the actor for it before I went but I must say he pulled it off well as did Mediv! I really loved the story and I think they managed to cram a lot into the one film (there is talk of 3 films I hear), the story was interesting and even for people who hadn't liked or played Warcraft could get into it (I think "The Fel" should have been described more). The zones, cities were all top notch as well.

Another thing I would say, for the brief amount of time I seen them - the elves!!! they looked totally badass! Dwarves looked a bit on the wee side for me but thats being nit picky. I personally didn't want the film to end and can't wait to see it again.

9/10 for me
    Just your average Gamer and making Youtube videos on the games I play - if you fancy checking it out please feel free
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Mcsuiy
    It's nothing overly special, but working on it! Tips always welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    I guess the reason is, just like your comment is to get attention, he/she wants attention for his/her review?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Now see I posted in the first link you posted AFTER I made this. And why would I post it in one of those troll infested places were everyone is like "there are 5 reviews out there and 3 of them are bad, the world is going to end"?

I posted it here because I wanted to and thought it was the best place, Why I am explaining myself to you however I don't know, If I want to post a review on MMO-C I will and at the time there wasn't many options for me to post on another thread. Now, on topic.
    Just your average Gamer and making Youtube videos on the games I play - if you fancy checking it out please feel free

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I guess the reason is, just like your comment is to get attention, he/she wants attention for his/her review?
    mine isnt for "attention" i dont want anybody to read my comment. i posted the links to bring attention to those already existing threads on the topic. but some people dont consider how their new thread could have been better served as a driving point in an already existing thread.

i want like thoughts to be posted in like threads, instead of everyone creating their own individual soapbox. if the opinion brought forth something vastly different from the original good/bad reviews then fine.

however, this one, could have been added to the already established threads to continue those existing discussions, healthfully.

posting a thread on the same subject as another thread "just for attention" doesnt help keep discussions thriving, which is the point of forums.
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2016-05-30 at 10:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    mine isnt for "attention" i dont want anybody to read my comment. but some people dont consider how their new thread could have been better served as a driving point in an already existing thread.

i want like thoughts to be posted in like threads, instead of everyone creating their own individual soapbox. if the opinion brought forth something vastly different from the original good/bad reviews then fine.

however, this one, could have been added to the already established threads to continue those existing discussions, healthfully.

posting a thread on the same subject as another thread "just for attention" doesnt help keep discussions thriving, which is the point of forums.
    Like I said, the first link you posted, wasn't there - or at least I never seen it on the forum when I started typing so thats why its not in that one. As for the other link, it was people moaning about reviews (a total of 5 if memory serves). So I created what I thought would have been one of the first review threads and to share the positivity of the film.

Anyhow... its a great film and would rather talk about the film rather than - "why didn't you post it in a place that wanted you to post it" :P