Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Why wouldn't they? I am not some ignorant loser who drives a car for strangers all day, right?
    oh, ow, you really got me with that one. yeah I drive strangers around... making money, paying my bills, going to college. who the fuck are you again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodmoth13 View Post
    LMAO!

Pro russian perceptions have become a problem, but dont worry! NATO and the EU have got you covered, we will be running non-stop anti russian propaga... i mean truth stories to counteract the very real threat of alternate opinions!

this is a joke
    Relax, mate. If you are not yelling "NATO" and not chanting "USA"... then it is obvious that you are a "Pro-russian troll". Deal with it. /s
    "Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way." Colonel Sherman Potter

Quote Originally Posted by McDeloud View Post
    Relax, mate. If you are not yelling "NATO" and not chanting "USA"... then it is obvious that you are a "Pro-russian troll". Deal with it. /s
    Yeah thats the impression im getting around here, there is a stong anti conservative/anti-russian bias on these forums

Deleted
    It's easy to spot Russian/pro-Russia trolls... 90% of them have an anime child for an avatar. The rest... well, just wait and see what kind of garbage they write.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    It's easy to spot Russian/pro-Russia trolls... 90% of them have an anime child for an avatar. The rest... well, just wait and see what kind of garbage they write.
    You know... 75% of posters on MMOC have a "something-anime-related" avatars. That just seems CREEPY!
    "Just remember, there's a right way and a wrong way to do everything and the wrong way is to keep trying to make everybody else do it the right way." Colonel Sherman Potter

Quote Originally Posted by McDeloud View Post
    You know... 75% of posters on MMOC have a "something-anime-related" avatars. That just seems CREEPY!
    And you have Roy Keane Don't know which is worse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    And you have Roy Keane Don't know which is worse.
    I feel offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    Our Russian trolls seem rather tame in comparison to those in the article.
    Tame? Nah, man. Incompetent is the word you're looking for. The greatest trick a troll ever pulled was to convince the world he did not exist.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Tame? Nah, man. Incompetent is the word you're looking for. The greatest trick a troll ever pulled was to convince the world he did not exist.
    There aren't any of the 50 rouble army on here, they don't go on restricted access forums as a rule, much less on something like mmo champion.

The Putin sycophants you get on here are the genuine article. Which is depressing.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I do not quite understand what these people try to accomplish. Do they seriously hope that their crazy conspiracy theories will change someone's mind? They would be much better off just taking one of the popular points of view on the west and try to drag it away a bit to make it suit their needs, than what they are doing: employing the style that makes everyone, even those agreeing with their general message, facepalm.
    It's really more of a self-help strategy - Russia just needs people to tell it that someone loves it, even if they've been paid to do so.

Russia's "troll army" are more like self esteem hookers.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    It's really more of a self-help strategy - Russia just needs people to tell it that someone loves it, even if they've been paid to do so.

Russia's "troll army" are more like self esteem hookers.
    Pathetic projection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Pathetic projection.
    That's not a sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    That's not a sentence.
    Dodge all you want its still a projection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Well cryban already admitted to bring paid by puin, so we found one.

Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Well cryban already admitted to bring paid by puin, so we found one.
    Wait, what? He's a paid propagandist? Shit, I knew it!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Wait, what? He's a paid propagandist? Shit, I knew it!
    Yeah, check out immortalrich's sig

lol this escalated very quickly. We have putin trolls erdogan trolls trump trolls, why not have some uganda president trolls? you know for the sake of diversity sjw bullshit and such?

you don't have to be a country or corporation

if you have a little bit of money you can hire people to do just about anything, trolling included.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    That is what they did 2 months ago when they expanded the list of forbidden topics and gave that cunt Endus a carte blanche to ban anyone who offends his lord Allah and his prophet Muhhamad. Fuck those whores.

And fuck you too. Slimy fat piece of shit.

Infracted - minor flaming
    You literally said you take putins money on this forum. Don't know why you think you have a leg to stand on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got to clock in those extra hours at putin troll factory.