10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    https://twitter.com/FCBarcelona/status/737176806000844800?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

New Barca kit designed after the dream team's 91/92 kit.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    @Davos Seaworth My dream position is substitute goalie on 40k a week.
    I don't have goalkeepers on my bench, especially when I can only choose 5 subs instead of 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good to see AFC wimbledon on the rise, fuck that bastard MK Dons team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aye, good job by AFC Wimbledon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    and Ronaldo gets his glory after being invisible for 120 minutes.
    If it was up to me, I would've abolished the penalty shootout a long time ago because it's a cruel way to bow out. I'd much rather have them play another game if it was still tied after 120 minutes. Honestly, it's shocking uefa haven't caught on because they'd be making more money if they implemented this. Sadly, uefa is as stubborn as they come. Look at how long it took them to adopt goal line technology. There's too many purists at the top imo. Option #2 is you have them play another 30 minutes of extra time and have them risk injury which nobody wants to see. Personally, I prefer the former.

To all the people hating because Ronaldo was getting all the praise; know this, it didn't matter who was up to take the fifth penalty for madrid because they would've got all the glory and it just so happened to be Ronaldo.

Besides, it was blatantly obvious Ronaldo wasn't 100% fit - yet he can't get credit for winning the match because he did in fact score the winner? You people are unbelievably pathetic. Get out more!
    Last edited by SLSAMG; 2016-05-30 at 09:00 PM.

holy shit, did you guys see Payet's goal?

Giroud's goal was nice as well..

leicester 25/1 to win hue

don't think they'll win it

spurs are 8/1 so i think i'll put a cheeky £5 on that tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post

spurs are 8/1 so i think i'll put a cheeky £5 on that tbh.

Make sure you put some money aside for throat lozenges for all that end of year choking.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Porto close to signing Nuno Espírito Santo as next coach (former Valencia).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    If it was up to me, I would've abolished the penalty shootout a long time ago because it's a cruel way to bow out. I'd much rather have them play another game if it was still tied after 120 minutes. Honestly, it's shocking uefa haven't caught on because they'd be making more money if they implemented this. Sadly, uefa is as stubborn as they come. Look at how long it took them to adopt goal line technology. There's too many purists at the top imo. Option #2 is you have them play another 30 minutes of extra time and have them risk injury which nobody wants to see. Personally, I prefer the former.

To all the people hating because Ronaldo was getting all the praise; know this, it didn't matter who was up to take the fifth penalty for madrid because they would've got all the glory and it just so happened to be Ronaldo.

Besides, it was blatantly obvious Ronaldo wasn't 100% fit - yet he can't get credit for winning the match because he did in fact score the winner? You people are unbelievably pathetic. Get out more!
    Ronaldo got them to the final, he deserves his glory as far as I;m concerned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just to let everyone know, this thread is closing at midnight 1st June and I'll open the other, so get all your end of season banter out now while you can! (joke, don't be mean to eachother!).

Fuck Spurs you'll always be shit. Enjoy Thursday nights manure. And I also hate Chelsea.

Alright that's me done, been a good season boys.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Next season will be Liverpool's season. I just gots a feeling I can't explain.

Looking forward to lurking again in next seasons thread.

Klopp is a great manager. Should have been at Arsenal instead of that other team in red. He'll need some quality signings if he wants to win the title though.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyF1069 View Post
    Next season will be Liverpool's season. I just gots a feeling I can't explain.

Looking forward to lurking again in next seasons thread.
    Go home you're drunk.

It's been an absolute belter of a thread, I've thoughtfully enjoyed everyone except me getting infractions and bans. I really hope when nerph locks this thread the last post is a Tom cruise.jpg and then

*snippy snip* by crissy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think if I ever had to get a custom title, it should be *snippy snips*.

Also I know ya'll linked it earlier, but apparently Pulido went Liam Neelson on his captor's ass (http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/socc...ers/ar-BBtDH6n). Maybe its a good think he's not in the Copa America (silly contract dispute between Mexico and Greece's Olympiakos). He'd kick everyone's ass all by himself.

and thanks to the thread for letting / making me read up on football. Y'all are like a drunken family reunion in the hillbilly part of the Southern USA.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post

It's been an absolute belter of a thread, I've thoughtfully enjoyed everyone except me getting infractions and bans. I really hope when nerph locks this thread the last post is a Tom cruise.jpg and then

*snippy snip* by crissy.
    *toasts a beer*

Agreed, had fun chatting football and the occasional shit talking. I'll try not have a meltdown next season but no promises.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    *toasts a beer*

Agreed, had fun chatting football and the occasional shit talking. I'll try not have a meltdown next season but no promises.
    I'll tighten those reins for you.

I may or may not have a PhD in BDSM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Go home you're drunk.

*snippy snip* by crissy.
    I've avoided infractions in here too! Not so in the Warlock forum, but that's become an awful place in the past few months anyway.