Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    There were a ton of weird and fucked up cartoons when I was a kid. I'm sure they were experimenting. With drugs. Either way, the 90s was a golden age of cartoons!

[video=youtube;2W8gADOplmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2W8gADOplmY&ab_channel=RetroHeadVideos[video]

[video=youtube;bOhh1alvxMw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOhh1alvxMw&ab_channel=esnipswhufc4life[video]

[video=youtube;F8EB0dBLYa0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8EB0dBLYa0&ab_channel=SyntheticPulse[video]

[video=youtube;vhtf2P6IgqA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhtf2P6IgqA&ab_channel=ImmaHIM[video]

I still think HIM is one of the best cartoon villains.
    Not sure why, but HIM freaked me out more than courage could ever dream of.
    Last edited by Kjanaprik; 2016-05-30 at 12:23 PM.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    You sure you weren't looking in the mirror at the time?

I'm sorry. :< But an easy shot like that is hard to resist. Still love you and your kitty and you are very handsome I am sure.
    You're mean! D:

And I most certainly am not. Just ask Ami

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Oh god, I rewatched Courage the Cowardly Dog recently and I don't understand why that was a kid's show
    Return the slaaaab
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    but bathtub barracuda!

come back to discord!
    Quote Originally Posted by Life-Binder View Post
    U6 easily has the best charcters introduce in SUper, aside from Beerus and BLack
    jajaja

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Holy shit that's amazing. (Dat ass I mean)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Holy shit that's amazing. (Dat ass I mean)
    Of course it is. Widow has the best butt

10+ Year Old Account
    I saw the new X-Men movie...

Now I have to go back to watch all the X-men again except for the first 3...fuck those movies...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Parrot View Post
    I saw the new X-Men movie...

Now I have to go back to watch all the X-men again except for the first 3...fuck those movies...
    Just be glad you didn't jump into the Marvel cinematic Universe with Captain America: Civil War

Deleted
    Just be glad you didn't jump into the Marvel cinematic Universe with Captain America: Civil War
    Civil war is awesome though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    Civil war is awesome though.
    Oh it is. But if you haven't seen the other MCU movies, it can get confusing.

Deleted
    Oh it is. But if you haven't seen the other MCU movies, it can get confusing.
    Yeah I guess so but really all you need to watch is Captain America 1, Captain America Winter Soldier, Iron man 1, Avengers 1 and as an added bonus Ant-Man. Civil war fills in the rest, many say Age of Ultron is vital to the story but I think it is such a poor movie it is better to skip it.

Yeah I guess so but really all you need to watch is Captain America 1, Captain America Winter Soldier, Iron man 1, Avengers 1 and as an added bonus Ant-Man. Civil war fills in the rest, many say Age of Ultron is vital to the story but I think it is such a poor movie it is better to skip it.
    You'd just have no idea who Scarlett witch and vision is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    You'd just have no idea who Scarlett witch and vision is.
    Yeah but better to google those characters than watch them butcher Quicksilvers character as well as Ultron itself.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing that confused me when I didn't watch any of the Captain America movies-mainly the 2nd one-because their was elements that happened in that movie that was brought up in AoU that confused the fuck out of me.

Also, I was a bit unprepared how much graphic violence there was in the new X-Men movie-and I'm not talking about old Logan going ape shit with his hacking and slashing guards. I think this was the first time that they had people having their heads sliced off or actually showing them being burned alive or melted into goo...

I must really get back into reading comics again, I had no idea that Magneto got around with the ladies...I didn't know Scatlett and Quick were step siblings...how pathetic is it that my sister knows all about/most of the Marvel/DC lore and she doesn't even collect comics O-o

Deleted
    That's the thing that confused me when I didn't watch any of the Captain America movies-mainly the 2nd one-because their was elements that happened in that movie that was brought up in AoU that confused the fuck out of me.

Also, I was a bit unprepared how much graphic violence there was in the new X-Men movie-and I'm not talking about old Logan going ape shit with his hacking and slashing guards. I think this was the first time that they had people having their heads sliced off or actually showing them being burned alive or melted into goo...

I must really get back into reading comics again, I had no idea that Magneto got around with the ladies...I didn't know Scatlett and Quick were step siblings...how pathetic is it that my sister knows all about/most of the Marvel/DC lore and she doesn't even collect comics O-o
    Watch X-Men DOFP if you haven't already, I really enjoyed it.

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are supposed to be twins but since Fox doesnt really care... which is why Marvel has retconed their family history and have been trying to get rid of mutants all together for years

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChronoSul View Post
    Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver are supposed to be twins but since Fox doesnt really care... which is why Marvel has retconed their family history and have been trying to get rid of mutants all together for years
    MCU are trying to ignore mutants but the recent success with Deadpool and pretty much every X-Men film shows that Fox knows a little bit better when it comes to that subject, Stan Lee also said Mutants were his best idea ever since he did not have to invent origin stories for them.

@Friendlyimmolation I found someone on the havoc bnet forums that needs to be in the lore forums, plz advise on how to not kill myself talking to him

- - - Updated - - -

MCU are trying to ignore mutants but the recent success with Deadpool and pretty much every X-Men film shows that Fox knows a little bit better when it comes to that subject, Stan Lee also said Mutants were his best idea ever since he did not have to invent origin stories for them.
    I thought they were trying to kill them because they make jackshit from the movies as Fox gives them just about zero.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    @Friendlyimmolation I found someone on the havoc bnet forums that needs to be in the lore forums, plz advise on how to not kill myself talking to him

- - - Updated - - -

I thought they were trying to kill them because they make jackshit from the movies as Fox gives them just about zero.
    The MCU and Foxverse are like in different dimensions hence why they can get around with releasing two different Quicksilvers with different origins within a year, at the moment Fox needs putting down like a rabid dog so the Fantastic 4 can finally get the movie they deserve.