Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Maybe this is why Colton Hayes is back for a few episodes next season. Perhaps its just as simple as Roy being Speedy, and Thea never have actually existed, for that matter neither do Diggle or Felicity, at least not in the way we know them.

or Roy is Green Arrow and Oliver is Ra's al Ghul, because there was no Barry to save them at Nanda Parbat.
    Technically Oliver/Merlyn saved them by inoculating them, Barry just got them out.

or Roy is Green Arrow and Oliver is Ra's al Ghul, because there was no Barry to save them at Nanda Parbat.
    already guessed this earlier :P
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    Now I have nothing to watch tomorrow.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    We have entered the Dark Times.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Could always rewatch Young Justice on Netflix since Voltron is still 11 days away.

15+ Year Old Account
    Could always rewatch Young Justice on Netflix since Voltron is still 11 days away.
    Rewatch it? I have not even watched it yet....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Rewatch it? I have not even watched it yet....
    Well then, I highly recommend doing so

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    Barry just created that timeline. That is, the timeline where his mother is still alive. So we're going to find the reason he hates Barry so much now that that timeline exists (from our perspective).
    No we dont cause Edobard is from the FUTURE so we had to see an OLDER flash and that wont happen.

15+ Year Old Account
    So barry went ape shit in s2 ep 23 ending..... how is he going to get his powers back? He is such a noob. So many fails, he cant do anything right.

I've been trying to get through season 1 still when I have the time, and the Barry/Iris stuff is really grating on me. I shudder to think they could use this Flashpoint thing to reset THIS...

However, I do want to catch up as I enjoyed Flashpoint (comics and the movie) and really would like to see how they would play it out in a more enclosed universe, where the focus is on Barry's world, and not the greater DC world. I don't expect it to be a season affair, but I think it could go on for a few episodes without wearing out its welcome if it's done right. would be a lot of fun to see Wally West as the flash, and Barry being either in the support staff, or being on the outside looking in all the time.

I don't know about you guys, but S2 episode 23 felt so badly done.

Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    I don't know about you guys, but S2 episode 23 felt so badly done.
    I would guess you're in the extreme minority of those sharing that opinion.

Speaking of re-watching flash/other shows. I find The flash doesn't have much replay-ability. I think the show is written in such a way it only really stands up for the first viewing. Theres not a whole lot of depth there like say game of thrones where you can pick up a lot of stuff you missed on 2nd viewing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Speaking of re-watching flash/other shows. I find The flash doesn't have much replay-ability. I think the show is written in such a way it only really stands up for the first viewing. Theres not a whole lot of depth there like say game of thrones where you can pick up a lot of stuff you missed on 2nd viewing.
    Well it depends on the person. When Season 2 of the Flash hits Netflix, I'll be rewatching it but I'm crazy like that
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

If anyone is interested, this is a clip from MegaCon featuring Carlos Valdes. If I inserted it correctly it should start at the part regarding Flashpoint. If not, just skip to 13:58 in the video.

Last edited by Feredir; 2016-05-31 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Awesome. Just fyi, if you remove the s from https you can just post the vid.
    thx.............

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well it depends on the person. When Season 2 of the Flash hits Netflix, I'll be rewatching it but I'm crazy like that
    If you enjoy rewatching it go for it! I'll probably rewatch season 1 after a year or two to get some more reverse flash.

But ah a lot of the charm of the episodes is Cisco's comedy, or Joe/Iris being all emotional then you have caitlyn not really doing anything except being super hot. So yeah. Imo once you've heard cisco's one liners and know the emotional drama coming up its so so

I would guess you're in the extreme minority of those sharing that opinion.
    Seemed a little rushed and the writing off.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    So stoked for season 3. Great finale.

Am I the only one who absolutely hates Snow? The actress is so bad and acting. Her Holo scene with Zoom...was like omg worse than 3rd grade plays.
    She sucks as Caitlyn, but I enjoy her as Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    She sucks as Caitlyn, but I enjoy her as Frost.
    I enjoyed her as Caitlyn cosplaying as Frost. "What the wha?!? Do it again!"