Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    College is free;
    I'm in;
    I hate it;
    If I wasn't In college, I would be complaining about not being in college.

o_o

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortan Rich View Post
    I am limping on one foot and do not know why, XRays say no bones are broken yet all I can do is hop or walk on my heel which also hurts.
    You know how voodoo dolls work right?
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I like to sleep under a mound of blankets with the A/C on full blast and a tower fan circulating the air in the corner during summer. This morning, I dropped the fan's remote and had to get out of bed to turn it down some.

I'm a pretty terrible human being but at that moment I cursed the inconvenience.
    You ever notice that? In the winter, we want heat on and we still use blankets. In summer we want 10 AC's in the room with mounds upon mounds of blankets...

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Is it anywhere as good as EU4?
    i never played any of the EUs, just a space game fanatic.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I do. They give the practitioner a feeling of doing something when, really, nothing happens.
    As far as you know.

Deleted
    Verizon does the same thing in my area. I've had fun with shitty neighbors by cutting their above ground lines when they're making too much noise at midnight watching sporting events.
    LOL nice but isn't this illegal

Quote Originally Posted by crazymack View Post
    It's a national holiday today, one that I forgot about and ended up driving to work...QQ
    You can tell you don't work in retail. teheheh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by COOL ONLINE DOG View Post
    If you "purposely" do it, perhaps.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    My tortoise is dumb and didn't eat the dandelions I picked for him. Little shit wants strawberry's or nice salad...... fucker needs variety but wants to guilt trip me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by COOL ONLINE DOG View Post
    As a contract installer, lines belong to the property they reside in, so if the line is in your yard its not.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

I get next day delivery from Amazon so I don't have to leave the house. Now I have to get rid of the boxes.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    As a contract installer, lines belong to the property they reside in, so if the line is in your yard its not.
    I swear, once it terminated at the DEMARC it wasn't the telco/cable company property at all anymore, right? I know Comcast used to love cutting our cables, and of course we'd always return the favor, but only after the DEMARC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I get next day delivery from Amazon so I don't have to leave the house. Now I have to get rid of the boxes.
    You should see my back porch. :-/ One of these days I'll buy one of those wood burners and just chop up all the cardboard.

Nope. It was on my property at the time so I have a legal right to do whatever the hell I want with it if it isn't buried appropriately.
    I'm more curious why your neighbors line is on your property, is this an MDU?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nope. It was on my property at the time so I have a legal right to do whatever the hell I want with it if it isn't buried appropriately.

- - - Updated - - -

As far as all the research has show. There's no evidence that any religion is real. Lots of evidence that they're fake and designed to give a select few power over the masses.
    Holy fuck. It was a joke. Did you see the smiley when I originally wrote it? Talk about first world problems.

As far as all the research has shown. There's no evidence that any religion is real. Lots of evidence that they're fake and designed to give a select few power over the masses.
    Gotta watch, can't tell people their religious being is anything but imagionary on here or you'll get infracted.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had to pick up a parking pass today, but it took me an hour to find parking just to go get the parking pass so I could repark where I needed to park.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I always throw my cardboard boxes away just before I need one to ship something, and then go to the store and play ludicrously inflated prices for new ones.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also knock it off with the religious discussion. Aside from being off-topic, religious debate is forbidden here.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    i,m currently trying to type this thread on an iPad in dark garage and my beer is warm.

How about you guys?
    The absolute biggest first world problem (and this truly isn't directed at you specifically) is people making non-sensical posts on forums. Things like "who would win Arthas or Illidan" or "what would happen if Illidan lived", etc.

Or even making a thread for this one, at what point do you stop referring to someones "last" (per se) profession? Just seen something trending on FB about Dwayne Johnson, and he's "WWE Superstar Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will blah..." or "Secretary Clinton is going to lose the nomination" -vs- "Senator Clinton" or even "Mrs Clinton", etc? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    i,m currently trying to type this thread on an iPad in dark garage and my beer is warm.

How about you guys?
    I'm sunk over 9k into my 20 year old car, I'm tapped dry right now, and it's still not running. I can't work because my job is Pizza Delivery. So yeah, I'm having a huge first world problem this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    I'm sunk over 9k into my 20 year old car, I'm tapped dry right now, and it's still not running. I can't work because my job is Pizza Delivery. So yeah, I'm having a huge first world problem this week.
    Do you have an attachment to this car? You could have boughten a pretty decent used car that's newer than 20 years even for that price.