Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    You literally said you take putins money on this forum. Don't know why you think you have a leg to stand on.
    I don't know how serious Crybran was being with the Putin money bit to be honest.

My impression of him is he is one of those crazy Bulgarian pan-slavism people.

Whats telling to me is that for all his anti-Americanism and anti-EUism, his most vitriolic ire is aimed at Turks, Muslims and Neighbors of Bulgaria who aren't Russia. He's pretty much text book when it comes to his anti-American and anti-EU tropes. The other stuff though? It almost seems like he enjoys saying it.

"Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Bullying Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha." - Anonymous tweet, I don't really care to look up who said it.

I can't sympathize with Jessikka Aro; We've all been there. Life is a lie, life is hell, the end. Have fun while you can.

Like Creamy Flames suggested the only issue is if its state-funded, to which the answer would have to be a widely agreed and unspoken nod that all this shit is funded by every country against every other country anyway, so fuck it, that's that.

The only real problem here is that Jessikka Aro could lose her occupation, while the trolls stay in poverty as planned. That she could sink down and join them in poverty also. That she'd become one of them too, poor and ready to troll freely, because fuck everyone and everything.

And that's not a problem either because the governments of the world were supposed to be able to prevent people from suffering a slide back into feudal stone age poverty, but they don't seem to be trying that, and even seem to endorse it, the only real question is if they'll get away when Rome burns. Technology has probably advanced far enough to let them escape and live happily while everyone else dies in flames, finally.

OK, we've got it. Everyone who has an opinion different from Party's General Line must be a paid troll.

Lady pokes hornet nest, surprised the hornets attempted to sting her.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Wheres the rest of the crew?
    They must have thought this is a bait thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    OK, we've got it. Everyone who has an opinion different from Party's General Line must be a paid troll.
    There's a difference between having a different opinion and forcing your opinion down other people's throat.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

No state paid Russian trolls?
    Sorry, allow me to think otherwise. From what I have seen in our mass media comment sections here in Latvia, they are pretty much real. Same persons, same style, same gloryfing of Russia and whataboutism against West during the last years, especially since Maidan began in Ukraine. Persons with Latvian names, yet clearly Russians, due to how they construct their sentences and the mistakes made.
    It does not leave a lot of options...