Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh hey, it's the Mirror.

On a scale of 1 to 'pulled this out of their arse', where does this story lie?

Quote Originally Posted by Darzhan View Post
    Oh hey, it's the Mirror.

On a scale of 1 to 'pulled this out of their arse', where does this story lie?
    no ideA, ask the other newssites with the same story.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Oh you know Russian http://publication.pravo.gov.ru/Docu...01201604180041 perhaps you can translate what this is?
    Sure. It says he got 2nd grade award for contributions to country.

But what is your point? Maybe in addition to all crazy talking he did make something good once. That document doesn't specify what he did. Using it as some kind of justification of that "news" is extreme strawman.

Zhirinovsky is a moron of epic proportions. Think Trump, but with even less political correctness. Couple of decades ago he was funny, today he's just a sad old moron.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...uclear-8059329

Vladimir Zhirinovsky wants Putin to launch a strike at the Faroe Islands - just 200 miles north west of Great Britain - completely wiping it from the map.
    Ofcourse we're the aggressive ones, stay classy Russia.
    What did Denmark do to that guy?

Deleted
    no ideA, ask the other newssites with the same story.
    Dailystar ... theSun... all worldwide known for their credibility. No... wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Sure. It says he got 2nd grade award for contributions to country.

But what is your point? Maybe in addition to all crazy talking he did make something good once. That document doesn't specify what he did. Using it as some kind of justification of that "news" is extreme strawman.

Zhirinovsky is a moron of epic proportions. Think Trump, but with even less political correctness. Couple of decades ago he was funny, today he's just a sad old moron.
    Strawman? My non existing Russian obviously means that I've no idea what it says, but if its a "thanks for showing up at work" award, it maked more sense.

We've also got crazy politicians, but they do not recive awards from our PM, they'll instead openly call them fools as they are, because giving them an important award doesnt distance them from the nonsense they spout, but Ill take may's word for it .

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    You have even trouble to understand, that it wasn't even Putin who made this statement. It stands there black on white in this laughable article, that he was urged to do so by some C grade Russian hardliner.
    Not to mention, that not only is this a mirror.co.uk article (this news platform is not exactly known for its credibility). But they base this article on the information coming from a Ukrainian website. So every normal human, would be able to see the propagandistic pile of s*** behind this article.
    You know that he was describing Zhirinovsky in the quoted post and not Putin right? He didn't even mention Putin. Just pointed out that Zhirinovsky spouts shit like this to keep relevant and not lose his parliament seat by courting hardliners.

He's not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Woe View Post
    Dailystar ... theSun... all worldwide known for their credibility. No... wait...
    Oh look, ibtimes. I guess theyre all just copypasting eachother /facepalm

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We've also got crazy politicians, but they do not recive awards from our PM, they'll instead openly call them fools as they are, because giving them an important award doesnt distance them from the nonsense they spout, but Ill take may's word for it .
    We have sane politicians? When did that happen? [i assume you are Danish with that location]

Oh look, ibtimes. I guess theyre all just copypasting eachother /facepalm
    Yeah, I don't even understand why he's trying to discredit this. Just look at all the shit he's said and done over the years. This isn't even that crazy compared to some of his fuckery.

If he ever says something sane, then I'll be worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    We have sane politicians? When did that happen? [i assume you are Danish with that location]
    Stauning or chaos!

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    That is what you get for being american.

Liberal = liberalism = maximum liberty, minimum government.
    Huh? To be liberal is to be generous, giving. In political terms it's someone who favours increased spending to support the less well off. I have no idea how you managed to equate that with liberty and less government. I suppose the first 5 letters are the same . . .

Deleted
    My non existing Russian obviously means that I've no idea what it says, but if its a "thanks for showing up at work" award, it maked more sense.
    Yep, its one of those.

Zhirinovsky is our local political clown. He often say a lot of stupid things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The High Druid View Post
    Huh? To be liberal is to be generous, giving. In political terms it's someone who favours increased spending to support the less well off. I have no idea how you managed to equate that with liberty and less government. I suppose the first 5 letters are the same . . .
    Liberalism is traditionally associated with increased liberty.

Deleted
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...uclear-8059329

Ofcourse we're the aggressive ones, stay classy Russia.
    Far right liberal democratic party? That's an oxymoron if I ever heard one. They also sound like a minor party. We've got those here and they say crazy shit too.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, Russia has a Dick Cheney?

Yeah lets nuke the islands that have more sheep than people that will show them how fucking badass we are! That line of reasoning is beyond me.. Besides if they were dumb enough to target the Faroe Islands they'd all of sudden face a retaliatory reponse from nato since it is a part of the kingdom of Denmark and Denmark is a part of nato.

10+ Year Old Account
    Or perhaps your extreme pro-russian view, makes you ignore the content and rather question everything else, it is indeed alot easier amirite?
    As people have been explaining to you, using appropriately simple sentences and short words, it was highly ridiculous and misguided of you to link something Zhirinovsky has apparently said and put that on the entire Russia. You said, and I quote: "stay classy Russia". This is like attacking the entire US for Trump's great wall -ideas, or for things that Palin has spouted. But whatever; I'm just happy you are getting properly ridiculed for your opening post, not unlike Sarah Palin.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    As people have been explaining to you, using appropriately simple sentences and short words, it was highly ridiculous and misguided of you to link something Zhirinovsky has apparently said and put that on the entire Russia. You said, and I quote: "stay classy Russia". This is like attacking the entire US for Trump's great wall -ideas, or for things that Palin has spouted. But whatever; I'm just happy you are getting properly ridiculed for your opening post, not unlike Sarah Palin.
    No need to take it so personal, the guy is just following the path the russian ambassedor in Denmark made last year, and so far Ive only seen people dismiss the source, youre the only one going down the "aww dont be scared" route, not surprised tho.

And yes I do think the huge amount of crap coming from such a large amount of american politicians, reflect back on the americans, they voted for them after all.