Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    when i waked up,check my mmo ID,she just told me,sorry I just missed this contest,oh goddness,again!i
    received so many words like this recently,i feel very bad!maybe next time i will be lucky one.just wanna play beta,find bug,but this so hard to get it.may the force
    be with you!

7+ Year Old Account
    Better luck next life...

Deleted
    Yay, 5th contest running now with no key to show for it. Been having a shitty time recently, so was hoping for this to give me an emotional boost. Guess I'll just carry on leveling up my alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Rens View Post
    Feelsbad, never lucky. Biblethump :<
    same here meh im about to give up trying to get in almost pre patch

10+ Year Old Account
    Are there technical difficulties with the week 2 contest? All I see is a locked thread.

Also I imagine it will be quite messy as some keys might not be given away and then are due for being re-distributed, that one should check in on the contest pages for both week 1, 2 (and a possible 3rd?) separately every three days or so to see if one of the re-distributed keys was awarded later?
    Last edited by Wries; 2016-05-31 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wries View Post
    Are there technical difficulties with the week 2 contest? All I see is a locked thread.

Also I imagine it will be quite messy as some keys might not be given away and then are due for being re-distributed, that one should check in on the contest pages for both week 1, 2 (and a possible 3rd?) separately every three days or so to see if one of the re-distributed keys was awarded later?
    I'll make an announcement if we give away unclaimed keys via the contest page again. We might just roll them into the week 2 contest instead.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    I'll make an announcement if we give away unclaimed keys via the contest page again. We might just roll them into the week 2 contest instead.
    im a summing u still have a note of all that entered week one's contest? of if your putting them into week 2's do we need to enter that contest as well as i never take screenshots of anything tho i wish i took some of hte many russian premade teams i face in bg's

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    im a summing u still have a note of all that entered week one's contest? of if your putting them into week 2's do we need to enter that contest as well as i never take screenshots of anything tho i wish i took some of hte many russian premade teams i face in bg's
    Yeah, I do. You have all week to take a screenshot of something though!

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    I thought about selling the key and was like "wait theirs nothing in Warlords to do at the moment. Well download time".
    Have fun and see you in beta! My download is finished!

Quote Originally Posted by Tempusomnia View Post
    Have fun and see you in beta! My download is finished!
    Damn my internet I still have 6gb left and and I've been downloading this since 7pm.

Surely not ready to go

have all the Keys been claimed yet
    @chaud
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Pretty much any in game screenshot, but it would be nice if it was somewhat relevant.

An MMOC account was not required for the contest. If it was, I could just send an email to the account email address. All I have is your battletag.
    so did every single person claim their key? or how do we check if we won after those got re-tried?

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    so did every single person claim their key? or how do we check if we won after those got re-tried?
    An announcement will be made if there are more keys released.

An announcement will be made if there are more keys released.
    Haven't decided yet if they'll be released to the first week a second time or rolled into the second week stock? @chaud
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    Haven't decided yet if they'll be released to the first week a second time or rolled into the second week stock? @chaud
    Rolled into the second week would overall be more fair for those who couldnt enter into the first week, due to inactive accounts due to content draught.

either way im not fussed as i am always active.

@chaud,

is this correct?

If you are trying to AE tank and a bad dps is attacking the wrong target and dies, we call that justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikazz View Post
    Rolled into the second week would overall be more fair for those who couldnt enter into the first week, due to inactive accounts due to content draught.

either way im not fussed as i am always active.

@chaud,

is this correct?
    Still not sure what we are going to do with them. Might end up giving them out another way altogether.

Still not sure what we are going to do with them. Might end up giving them out another way altogether.
    Cheers for the update. kind of feel sorry for those who won and didnt actually check to see if they had. oh well there loss someone elses gain

Competition 2 doesnt mention if you have to login with Battle.net ???

Clarify please?
    If its wrong login, delete okay and repost under correct login ?