Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    Once again, you're conflating a conscious choice with something entirely different.
    Living in your county is a choice. Same concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter134 View Post
    Companies have to abide by the laws as well you idiot.
    Still their game. They can deny you access to it for whatever grounds they choose. And on topic if you went around saying it freely of course you will get suspended.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Their judgement isn't correct because it wasn't a sexually explicit comment. Do you even know what explicit means?
    Dude, your comment was inappropriate. It's very clearly obvious to most people who have responded here. Why it isn't obvious to you (assuming you aren't simply being disingenuous) I can only speculate.

Your "defense" seems to consist entirely of rules lawyering. Focussing on the semantics or exact words used and ignoring the obvious. If you stab someone to death and when found guilty the judge uses the word "slice" it might be technically incorrect, but it would make you no less guilty of murder

10+ Year Old Account
    Living in your county is a choice. Same concept.
    So being born is the same as making a conscious choice? Please explain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No you got suspended for a racial slur. Read the rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Someone is mad.

I can make any word sound racists, it simply depends on how i use them. Words themselves cannot by definition be racists of their own accord. You have to use them in a racist manner for them to be racists.

And I didn't use the word racists, I used it in replacement of knobhead.

You don't even know the difference between moral relativism and moral universalism. Please go back to r/atheism and jack off to The God delusion with your neckbeard friends.
    Just like you do to a made up human construct they call god? That has no prove, no fact, no nothing? Just because someone wrote something on some rolls in the middle east that's suddenly true and not just am elaborated fantasy like Games of Thrones? If you want to win an argument, you need to present hard facts. If you don't have any, you lost the argument.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

You deserve a ban for being a moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kryos View Post
    Just like you do to a made up human construct they call god? That has no prove, no fact, no nothing? Just because someone wrote something on some rolls in the middle east that's suddenly true and not just am elaborated fantasy like Games of Thrones? If you want to win an argument, you need to present hard facts. If you don't have any, you lost the argument.
    There's no "proof" for any scientific theory or hypothesis either. Epistemological solipsism, read up on it. Also, no evidence for God? There is plenty. There is however, no proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    /bg We are getting raped guys

Depends on the context I would say.
    Agreed, I have said it multiple times during my time in wow, and have never been suspended for saying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Still their game. They can deny you access to it for whatever grounds they choose. And on topic if you went around saying it freely of course you will get suspended.
    Still the governments country. They can drone strike you if they want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TEHPALLYTANK View Post
    So being born is the same as making a conscious choice? Please explain.
    No one is forcing you to stay in the country. That is your choice.

Quote Originally Posted by pts99 View Post
    I can make any word sound racists, it simply depends on how i use them. Words themselves cannot by definition be racists of their own accord. You have to use them in a racist manner for them to be racists.

And I didn't use the word racists, I used it in replacement of knobhead.
    Doesn't matter if you used the word as a replacement. You were reported for a racist comment and got suspended. Read the rules next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    So you were born with access to the servers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lol, the more I read of the OP's responses the more obvious it is why he got suspended. Dude, you just can't resist picking fights and then getting rude and condescending towards others. In the end you got nailed because you overstepped the bounds of acceptable language use, but really, you got banned because you have a serious inability to conduct yourself appropriately in conversation.

Dude what is so hard for you to understand? Whose "natural empathy" are we talking about? Some people oppose the death sentence, others don't. Who is right? What's immoral and immoral? Is the death sentence immoral? Why? Because you said so? People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution.

It's not my fault that you are too illiterate and uneducated to understand common sense. Atheism is incompatible with moral UNIVERSALISM, period. It's not incompatible with moral relativism but moral relativism makes 0 sense.
    Who's natural empathy? That of human beings. People within a single religion also differ on opposition to the death penalty, does that make religion no longer a source of moral universalism? If your definition of that term is that everyone agrees, then there is no such thing. The definition is that the morality applies universally, not that it comes from a singular source. The fact that you ignore empathy doesn't make the morality derived from it any less universal.

Let's move off that for a moment though and talk about the philosophy of Humanism. A philosophy that at least some atheists follow. A philosophy that espouses a right and wrong to the universe without a divine creator. No god required. There are many other philosophies that also claim or imply universalism without divinity.

You can name call and make false assumptions about my education and literacy all day long, it doesn't make you right.

Still the governments country. They can drone strike you if they want to.

- - - Updated - - -

Completely moronic comparison a game company to the military but keep trying it's making me laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Dude, your comment was inappropriate. It's very clearly obvious to most people who have responded here. Why it isn't obvious to you (assuming you aren't simply being disingenuous) I can only speculate.

Your "defense" seems to consist entirely of rules lawyering. Focussing on the semantics or exact words used and ignoring the obvious. If you stab someone to death and when found guilty the judge uses the word "slice" it might be technically incorrect, but it would make you no less guilty of murder
    It's "obvious" to most people here because they too are brainwashed by cultural marxism. The general populous are complete idiots who don't have an aptitude for common sense (which is demonstrated in this thread).

Saying "rape" is not offensive. If that was the standard, then dictionaries would be offensive by default since they contain the word and much much worse.

Context is very important. I have seen multiple qq threads on here where somebody said they got banned for saying they were going to rape somebody or their mother and got banned. It all comes down to why you use the word and then the mod that gets the ticket if somebody complains.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

OP is starting to remind me more and more of those sovereign citizen idiots who think they have the right to do whatever they want without repercussions.

I'm a paying customer, and by so have rights granted to me BY THE LEGAL SYSTEM. You get that, RIGHT?
    Are any of those rights granted by the legal system the right to say whatever you want in a game owned by a private company? If not, then they're irrelevant to this conversation. And as a note, none of them grant you that right.

Quote Originally Posted by DSRilk View Post
    Who's natural empathy? That of human beings. People within a single religion also differ on opposition to the death penalty, does that make religion no longer a source of moral universalism? If your definition of that term is that everyone agrees, then there is no such thing. The definition is that the morality applies universally, not that it comes from a singular source. The fact that you ignore empathy doesn't make the morality derived from it any less universal.

Let's move off that for a moment though and talk about the philosophy of Humanism. A philosophy that at least some atheists follow. A philosophy that espouses a right and wrong to the universe without a divine creator. No god required. There are many other philosophies that also claim or imply universalism without divinity.

You can name call and make false assumptions about my education and literacy all day long, it doesn't make you right.
    Humans don't have the same empathy. Are you genuinely retarded?

Not believing in God is also to not believe in an absolute moral authority. Something which is necessary for moral universalism. Grab a dictionary and read.

- - - Updated - - -

Basic instincts? Talking about empathy here? I've already been over that in another post. What about evolution? What about conflicting opinions? Psychopaths who lack empathy? Also that's the naturalistic fallacy. It's still opinionated and can thus not be universal.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm a paying customer, and by so have rights granted to me BY THE LEGAL SYSTEM. You get that, RIGHT?
    Actually as a paying customer you have the right of access to the WoW servers that can be terminated at any time with our without a reason.