Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    yeah lets have more people in the world notlie earth is overpopulated as it is, maybe if he bans contraception he should have his mouth stiched up so he cant talk anymore bullshit

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    yeah lets have more people in the world notlie earth is overpopulated as it is, maybe if he bans contraception he should have his mouth stiched up so he cant talk anymore bullshit
    The world is not overpopulated we just really suck at resource management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    I'm not an expert on turkey, but as far as I know, they did not.
    He was in trouble, he was loosing power while back when he turned the tides by a carefully planned political strategy. Known as Cheating.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/08/06....html?referer=
    holy shit somebody knows!

well yeah he is a disgrace and does all kind of horrible shit to get his shit done. Society is divided. People can't talk at all, all the time thinking is he for erdogan, is she agaisnt him? etc, always stressed. Seriously divided community.

This is also his plan, he needs more uneducated, poor people so that by giving them a few kilograms of rice, he can get more votes. He is enjoying all the wealth accumulated over the developing years of real republic turkey. His sons will enjoy too but then their grandsons...I wonder...Selling your assests while producing nothing is bad. Maybe they don't realize it and robbing turkey of all its richest but when a hundred year passes and their grandsons realize ok we have nothing else to tax, corrupt, take away and shit we don't have oil!. Then they will understand they had to produce, export technology but it will be too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    I don't speak to my contraception.
    I do, I always give them a pep talk before I put them on. Beg them not to break or pinch too hard. For some reason the girl doesn't seem to get it....until she gets it. amiright? I'm leaving. Sorry. Sorry guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    The world is not overpopulated we just really suck at resource management.
    more like some folks can't into the basics of agriculture.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

So he is essentially confirming what every right-winger has been saying for ages now? Lol.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan has called on Muslims to reject contraception and have more children.

In a speech broadcast live on TV, he said "no Muslim family" should consider birth control or family planning. "We will multiply our descendants," said Mr Erdogan, who became president in August 2014 after serving as prime minister for 12 years.

His AK Party has its roots in Islamism and many of its supporters are conservative Muslims.

In Monday's speech in Istanbul, the Turkish leader placed the onus on women, particularly on "well-educated future mothers", to not use birth control and to ensure the continued growth of Turkey's population.

Mr Erdogan himself is a father of four. He has previously spoken out against contraception, describing it as "treason" when speaking at a wedding ceremony in 2014.

He has also urged women to have at least three children, and has said women cannot be treated as equal to men.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36413097
    ..... More people to deny the Armenian Genocide. /yeahiwentthere
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Will I get banned if I point out how much his followers hate the kurds?
    Yes, you will.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    I hear unchecked population growth worked out pretty well in China.
    Population growth has been pretty checked in China for the past 50 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Population growth has been pretty checked in China for the past 50 years.
    I'm aware. They're checking it heavily now due to previous unchecking one would assume.

This the kinda nonsense you deal when you live here. These people are more respected than the women who ended many diseases.

When you say religion, you can get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    ..... More people to deny the Armenian Genocide. /yeahiwentthere
    Have you been to Turkey like, ever? Here almost half of the population admits it, and pretty much like Obama, avoid using "that word" for their own sake. The world really isn't what it looks like from the western coast of the Atlantic. Stop with the hate already.

15+ Year Old Account
    *Looks at the Islamic fundamentalist countries*

*Looks at Europe*

Yep, the Islamic fundamentalist approach is clearly the best model to follow as a head of state!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    Have you been to Turkey like, ever? Here almost half of the population admits it, and pretty much like Obama, avoid using "that word" for their own sake. The world really isn't what it looks like from the western coast of the Atlantic. Stop with the hate already.
    .... Atlantic?

I was not aware pointing out a historical event was hate.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    .... Atlantic?

I was not aware pointing out a historical event was hate.
    Under your avatar, it is stated as North California. Anyway, as much as you are right, you can't suggest that all people born and unborn in Turkey do and will deny the genocide. It looks like you just stated that "more people to deny the armenian genocide" out of pure hatred and without any proper information about what you are talking about.
    Last edited by muwatallis; 2016-05-31 at 04:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think the backward rural segment of the population that voted Edrogen into power have any issue with having plenty of children.

Quote Originally Posted by Tailswipe View Post
    I don't think the backward rural segment of the population that voted Edrogen into power have any issue with having plenty of children.
    The thing is, Turkey put an insane effort to educate its population around a western minded life perception until early 2000's. But there was always this zealously religious, religiously educated, empty minded "backward rural segment of population" you mentioned, and since Erdogan came to power, they thrived. They thrived and bred like ants and overrun the entire bureaucratic and social system. This is why he wants more. They worship him without a question and hesitation. Pretty much like sheep.

Deleted
    Apart from the fact that his stance on this isn't exactly news: It's Erdogan. He is a joke anyway.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muwatallis View Post
    Under your avatar, it is stated as North California. Anyway, as much as you are right, you can't suggest that all people born and unborn in Turkey do and will deny the genocide. It looks like you just stated that "more people to deny the armenian genocide" out of pure hatred and without any proper information about what you are talking about.
    That would be the Pacific ocean..... Atlantic is that bit of salt water separating New England from Ye Old England.

I suggest it because Turkey denies it. Turkey continues to deny it. And Turkey deserves to have that pointed out at every turn.